The Symptom Spotting Thread!

:lol: Not stupid as Taco has just shown us...see now we're all going to be wondering even more :rofl:

Congrats though luv thats amazing news!!! :cloud9:

It's not even me who spots first, it's my OH leaving me thinking 'Am i?' every month, haha.

And Congratulations Taco :)
So happy for you.
:happydance:

xx

OMG yes I SS too!!
Have been getting headaches and also feel sick when on the bus.
But worryingly also had this month spotting (I'm not on the pill we just use condoms so wouldn't be due to that) want to test but can't until boxing day :(

I am actually starting a few of my symptoms could mean pregnancy!
I've alreadi said a few of these on this thread, but ah well..

1. I had spotting last month, and had a really wierd AF
2. Horrible stomach cramps, and AF aint due till th end of the month
3. Difficulty breathing, I walked from the top to the bottom of the shop in work and felt really out of breathe, (it's a small pizza delivery place by the way)
4. After that I felt dizzy and was sick in the works loo :(
5. The same thing happened on Thursday!

Why does my body decide to make me so worried?
Haha

x

Well i've decided i dont like this tread :rofl: It makes me sad...cos then i start thinking about it all too much and not enjoying myself :dohh:

:haha:

i second that lol

now im permantly SS!!! cos iv been sick this past week

dear me maybe i should lay off the six biscuits a day :|

I have discovered a way to stop SS, stop having sexytime :haha: Once AF finishes I'm going to delay dtd for as long as possible cos I know once we do, the SS will start!

I have discovered a way to stop SS, stop having sexytime :haha: Once AF finishes I'm going to delay dtd for as long as possible cos I know once we do, the SS will start!

I tell myself this every month. And also tell my OH.
But never happens, i need sexytime more than him :dohh:

:winkwink:

i had an oopsie last thursday night. it was CD 7 and I'm now only on CD11.... i'm already SS.

mild pains in my abdomen
mild pains in my lower back
i have to wee a lot
and i just have this feeling like there is something there.

yeah i have also banned it...shame i lasted two days, OH went ayear before he met me...12 whole months...i can barely last 12 days (no girlies i am not a tad slu**ish :p i just like it with OH :blush:)

I have been SS, for past six months. It's this bloody implant. It was fine in first 2 years but I think the hormones are messing me up. I have had a couple of phantom early PG's and 1 of them my hubby picked up on without me even saying anything, and that was followed about 4 weeks later with a rediciously(sp?) heavy clooty AF, so made me wonder more if I was actually PG. And it's bloody happening again, and I had a really strange AF last week, Strange thing is I knew with my 1st LO that I was preg as soon as I concieved and that was in my 1st cycle of TTC, but I can't actually remember how I felt, not really think it's been so long :dohh:

But this time round it's more internal feelings and emotions than actual physical symptoms aaaarrrrgggghhh y do we do this to ourselves girlies??? I'm going outta my mind!!!

I have even ordered a load of HPT's today y oh y??? :shrug:

Yesterday, I felt sich for at least 1 hour for an unknown reason :shrug: I also fell asleep on the bus between stations, and it stops every 2 minutes .

:haha: If I tried to convince my OH that I wanted to not BD he would likely make me get back on the pill. He's let me convince him to use natural family planning which is enough danger for him. Funny thing is he symptom spots too. I made an appt with GYN cause I have been having cramps since last AF and occasional shooting pains in pelvis, near ovaries etc. Have also been very nauseous and having heaviness and bloating (couldn't fit into a pair of pants I wore perfectly last month; my hips are wider and my stomach is harder and rounder. But since cramps have been all over my tummy, I'm thinking its a GI problem. (I thought AF was normal last month and didn't do an HPT, so GYN wants to see me and do a serum test). Yesterday, he kept feeling my tummy telling me I'm preggers. I didn't know how to take it though....he looked almost sad and scared. So much so that even though I haven't been to doc yet, I have been trying to convince him I am not preggers just to keep him from panicking. So scary, what if I was! I know he'd be happy and come around, but I obviously don't want to make him worry. Plus my mom is sick, has not been able to eat and is in the hospital getting a feeding tube as we speak....As much as we're not completely ready, we're thinking, man we need kids just to give our parents something to look fwd to and fight to live.:dohh:

more spots
fuller and achy boobs
itchy nipples
bleeding gums when i brush my teeth. :/
extreme tiredness - still.

UH OH!! I passed O.

AND my lady bits are swollen!!
Extremly sexual lately.
Crazy dreams!!

:D

Bleeding gums are a smpton? didnt know that xD.

CD9 and I'm already back :haha:

Had loadsss of CM since AF finished, no 'dry days'
Painful boobs today
Spots on my chest (never had them there)

:haha: If I tried to convince my OH that I wanted to not BD he would likely make me get back on the pill. He's let me convince him to use natural family planning which is enough danger for him. Funny thing is he symptom spots too. I made an appt with GYN cause I have been having cramps since last AF and occasional shooting pains in pelvis, near ovaries etc. Have also been very nauseous and having heaviness and bloating (couldn't fit into a pair of pants I wore perfectly last month; my hips are wider and my stomach is harder and rounder. But since cramps have been all over my tummy, I'm thinking its a GI problem. (I thought AF was normal last month and didn't do an HPT, so GYN wants to see me and do a serum test). Yesterday, he kept feeling my tummy telling me I'm preggers. I didn't know how to take it though....he looked almost sad and scared. So much so that even though I haven't been to doc yet, I have been trying to convince him I am not preggers just to keep him from panicking. So scary, what if I was! I know he'd be happy and come around, but I obviously don't want to make him worry. Plus my mom is sick, has not been able to eat and is in the hospital getting a feeding tube as we speak....As much as we're not completely ready, we're thinking, man we need kids just to give our parents something to look fwd to and fight to live.:dohh:

have you taken a test??? i would, that would give your answer right away..than if your not. you can move on to something else that might be going on...that is what i would suggest doing...guys will always come around i promise :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->