The Symptom Spotting Thread!

OKay girls, I am back...

OH and I have had a few oopsies - definately around Ovulation which was last week.. I definately do not want to hold out hopes but my symptom spotting - despite being deep in revision mode (for exams this week) my SS has gone bizerk!

Whilst i would be thrilled if I was prego - My OH and I had a discussion 2 days ago, about how we're happy waiting... we're going to get married first and settle down, and enjoy life first. So im sort of hoping that perhaps I don't get that BFP... (so sorry to all those girls that would love one - Im just saying its not the right time for me and OH.) But was wondering whether I could join the thread anyway?

Fingers crossed u all get ur BFP's this month!

xxxxxx

Lou, I'm really thankful for your post. I can think of nothing better than being a mom I really look forward to that, but I'm really scared that I'm not ready for that quite yet. I wasn't even thinking about pregnancy until I realized that the Stomache ickiness (flu, I thought) and cramps, and pink/brown spotting all coincided.

I definetly had a big oopsie this month! I had my wisdom teeth extracted and was on Antibiotics for only 5 days.. but I'm worried that could've affected my BC and while I was in pain and discomfort I didn't really think about the over all affect that might have on the rest of that week or this month. So here I am maybe about 8 dpo? (I wasn't trying so I'm just guessing) and I've had the following symptoms.

1)cramping, bloating, AF feelings
2)nausea
3) lack of appetite for certain things
4) higher body temp. than usual
5)spotting: whether it's breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding I don't know.

- I haven't had any major changes with my bbs but they used to get larger and more sensitive close to AF so that wouldn't be out of the ordinary for me.

I have to admit I'm feeling like Lou and am kind of hoping for a little negative when I test this month. I really want a baby, but I'm not ready. I want to be prepared, and be on the proper prenatal vitamins, and I want my husband to be able to finish university next year.

But Best of luck for those of you hoping for you BFP, I think children are just the greatest thing in the world.

i'm currently on day 34 of a usual 28 day cycle.. feeling a little bit queasy but that might be because OH has gone away and i don't eat as much when he's not around.

probably just a crazy cycle.. i'm not going to test unless it gets to day 40. :-k

(secretly hope i'm pregnant) shhhhh !!! :dohh: :)

I'm so reading in to my symptoms far too much.

I'm constantly hungry and lethargic, just want to go to bed and sleep all the time, and feel like I have a ball of air low down in my abdomen. Haven't got any gas lol and have been to the toilet. Think I might have to test on Friday when I get paid and use a first response rather than an own brand test.

It's just really weird understanding what's going on because have been on the pill for so long. Had a period that started xmas eve, took a few pills, missed a load, took a few and then ran out over two weeks ago. Usually I have a withdrawal bleed within 2 days of not having a pill but this time I didn't. Had some brownish watery discharge, then pink watery then one day period very light not even enough for one tampon. Then it stopped. Did a test and it was negative.

Either it's too early or I'm just having a "clean out" so to speak...what do you think?

I'm almost feeling like I will completely surprised if the HPT isn't Positive next week.

I'm dizzy, and nauseous a lot (especially when I stand up or walk about)
and I think I'm really noticing all sorts of sents and smells.
My office is having burgers today as a fundraiser for Haiti and I'm so glad I forgot because the thought of a burger and the smell from the lunch room just makes me want to shudder.

Symptoms:

-Feeling sick constantly
-Cramps (not same as AF though, kinda feels like stretching or dragging)
-Hot flushes
-Headaches (new addition)
-Insomnia (3rd day I can't sleep)
-Feeling tired constantly (even though I can't sleep)
-Back pain
-Spotting
-Emotional (I cried just and now I feel normal, I got angry earlier when my OH wouldn't stand in a queue with me)

Not sure what I do now...

Symptoms:

-Feeling sick constantly
-Hot flushes
-Back pain
-Spotting
-Emotional (I cried just and now I feel normal, I got angry earlier when my OH wouldn't stand in a queue with me)

Awww, I had that last month, except I Knew there was no way I could be pregnant (since I'm married to a woman lol). I cried at everything, I had headaches, nausea, back pain, cramps and I even convinced myself there was a bump! I think I actually delayed my period because of these ideas I was getting; it was like a week late!
I'm crossing my fingers for you though :flower:

Symptoms:

-Feeling sick constantly
-Hot flushes
-Back pain
-Spotting

Awww, I had that last month, except I Knew there was no way I could be pregnant (since I'm married to a woman lol). I cried at everything, I had headaches, nausea, back pain, cramps and I even convinced myself there was a bump! I think I actually delayed my period because of these ideas I was getting; it was like a week late!

Im mixed. I kinda hope Im not but will be devastated at the same time...

Symptoms:

-Feeling sick constantly
-Hot flushes
-Back pain
-Spotting

Im mixed. I kinda hope Im not but will be devastated at the same time...

AH yes.. getting emotional! I didn't think I had that symptom but in hindsight I did get horribly upset yesterday when I arrived home to find some random van parked in my designated parking spot. That's not generally something to tear up over lol.

True.. and I usually do get angry. lol but I don't usually feel like just crying.

Thought id pop over here to join you all as we wtt symptom spot!

ok so 4dpo & 5dpo cramping on and off. had a weird feeling almost like something was stretching, i kept stretching thinking i was imagining it. It was in my lower right side....random hey.
Today at 6dpo my boobs feel fuller - and last night in bed my nipples were hurting me when oh touched them. and my bbs are HOT! :blush: but no more cramping!

Our accident was at CD10 and i ov on CD12. what are the chances :rofl: NIL!!!!!! Still i like to wind myself up on a monthly basis i guess!!!

lol nothing like a monthly winding up to get your heart pounding and adrenaline rushing... ;)

ok so 4dpo & 5dpo cramping on and off. had a weird feeling almost like something was stretching, i kept stretching thinking i was imagining it. It was in my lower right side....random hey.
Today at 6dpo my boobs feel fuller - and last night in bed my nipples were hurting me when oh touched them. and my bbs are HOT! :blush: but no more cramping!

Our accident was at CD10 and i ov on CD12. what are the chances :rofl: NIL!!!!!! Still i like to wind myself up on a monthly basis i guess!!!

I had the same thing with the stretchy cramps and the hotness:wacko:

i'm now on CD36 of a usual 28 day cycle.
not really any symptoms apart from slightly queasy - but nothing like i was last time i was pg.
i refuse to test because i'm scared it will be BFN :( even though we're not ttc yet.. i would still feel gutted if it was negative.
so i'm just guna leave it and wait for AF, because i can't be preg... can i? no.
i'll test on CD40 if it arrives! .. which is.. tuesday.

:/

I had the same thing with the stretchy cramps and the hotness:wacko:

Are you going to test or just sit it out and see if AF shows up?

i have also had backache but right at the bottom of my back :dohh: o i dont know. my chances are SLIM! lol.

lol now I'm just plain confused...

I think AF is starting today - although she's only about 5 days early... silly :witch:. There's more flow than with the spotting pink/brown blood I had earlier this week. Still seems pretty light but who knows...

--I tell ya, being a woman is just so confusing. ;)

Now I'm both very A)relieved that we likely won't have to rearrange our lives for a baby right away, b)sad because I'd really started to warm up and get excited for being pregnant c)confused and worried as to why I've been feeling so weird all week and spotting.

Ok, I'm still symptom spotting... I've been feeling nauseous for a few days now - but many in the evenngs...
I had an exam today and used the loo 3 TIMES!!! I could have just been nervous as I also went 3 times in the hour leading up to it!! Lol
hav gone off food - but feel hungry.
Extremely tired. I know it's all probs related to stress of exams but I'm getting paranoid! Has anyone else struggled sleepng at night despite being shattered? I had a very wierd dream a few days ago that involved NATO, a flying boat / helecoptor thing and half my tax exam formulas!!! (I think I shuld see someone!!) lol

stil got 5 days til the witch should arrive so will test next fri providing she has stayed away. (still hopes she comes - all this stress I'm under is not good for me or bubs - if I have one.)

sorry not been replying to anyne - have got final year exams on so I'm being a bit of an anti-social spoon!! Will be back in ful actin next weekend.
xxxx

No problem Lou, good luck in your exams dear =]

Well, ive been havin awful stomach cramps even though i started back on the pill last Thursday after a late period, but it was only 1 day late thereabouts...Ive been needing to pee loads, gone off sausages and usually i love them =S..

Feel sick most mornings but not actually sick, annd i haven't slept with current OH yet..So again im being a wind up merchant :rofl:

My nipples have been sore since approximately 1dpo (I say approximately because my cycles are irregular). My nipples and breasts have also become veiny. One night, several nights ago, I had twinges in my abdomen and the tiniest bit of spotting the next morning. Also have been craving pasta the last few days (and eating it as if it were the last time!). Increased saliva on and off but not necessarily nauseous. Back aches and hip aches here and there. Oh, and I've been VERY irritable, haha.

I never have any PMS, aside from maybe craving chocolate. Maybe 11 dpo now, neg. test this morning. Maybe my hormones are just out of whack this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->