The TTCers

Thats the same as me!!!!! i was 28 now 30!!! haha
So what is everyone up to?

haha either do I??? ahwell what are you up to?? we can just chat. What made you want to have a baby?

yeah :haha: i'm just watching tv & bnb :)! im young but i've always wanted to start a family young, i'm with the person i want to spend the rest of my life with, i live with him, it just seemed the right thing to do. just felt right, we just decided one day lets have a baby!! crazy as it seems but we both knew it was right! what made you want to have a baby?

How long have you been with your guy?
I'm the same. We miscarried last year august and that was unplanned but then we just realised its really what we want! We have only been together just under two years but like you we are with each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together :)

we have been together just under 2years aswell :haha: february 2011 :). so sorry about your lose :haha:. with me my pill killed me, i was on so many and none of them worked for me, & when i told OH he just kind of came of with.. well why not stop taking it with a big grin on his face, i was thinking it but never wanted to actually say it because i thought he would think this girl is a nutter :haha:!& we have been living together since june 2011.

Haha Yeh our anni is January 26th 11 :) we have lived together since June 11 too! When we moved to Tasmania I was over here by myself for two weeks and when he came back over I was like.. I want a baby and he smiled gave a cheeky laugh and said let's have a baby then, I want to be a dad! And that was it :)

we have quite abit in common! & aw that is so sweet :)! people think i'm crazy for wanting a baby :haha: i get told to go out and enjoy my life, but a baby is what i want :haha:..

Just up for the day now ladies. I see you've been chatty. More strange dreams. My temp dropped some but it was only 3C out and the windows was open so go figure.

Duvet day was good but I still went to bed early cause I was tired.

My AF runs from 26-30 days so I'm glad I temp now cause I can see her coming when my temps drop.

Gotta run. Hope we get some good news in here soon :)

We do don't we! Yeh I'm 21 and most of my friends go no don't we want you to party and go out and have fun I was like I'm over all that I want a family. I started partying heavy when I was 15 I'm well over it. I think if you want a baby, can support a baby you should be able to have one :)

Glad your duvet day was good tsyhanochka :) strange dreams are still a good sign! My temping is weird I don't know what happens lol

tsy! glad your duvet day was good hun, you feeling abit 'better' :haha: ?

halliwell, i'm the same i partied from about 14 :haha: so i'm past all the going out drinking blablabla.. i'm only 18 but tbh i could not care less about going out every weekend, i'd rather have my OH, start a family & so on. Exactly if you can afford a baby & support it nobody has a say in if you want a baby or not. When i went to the doctors i got asked if i was on benefits & if this is how i would pay for a baby.. i was actually fuming, i told her that i had my own flat,worked & was pretty stable before storming off. i hate when people presume when young people want to start a family they must be getting money off the government. so annoying. sorry for the mini rant :haha:!

Haha that's ok! Yeh I went into the chemist the other day to buy pregnancy tests and had a lady go oh I bet your only doing that for the government benefit and you haven't finished school.. I turned around fuming and said lady I'm 21 own my own house, I'm a vet nurse and the only one in this town and I've finished school so is shut my mouth if I was you.

Just because I look 15. People are ridiculous!

that is shocking! people really do need to think before they say! some people are actually curious but some people are just nosy and want to look down on you, i love when their face drops like 'aw crap' always gives me a little buzz :haha:. but even when you tell people your story its still question after questions, how do you have a house at a young age blablabla.. eh because i work hard & so does my OH.. keep your nose out.

Yeh exactly! Not all of us just sleep around and get knocked up! I get a buzz off there faces too! I can't wait to tell my friends most of them will be like your an idiot.. but i don't care I am happy so is my partner and its my life :D

i'm the exact same most of my friends will be like wtf?! will be hilarious. but my bestfriend had a baby last december and tbh i think younger mums do just as good as 'older' mums. i don't see what the big deal it :shrug:

Me either! I grew up wanting to be a work aholic with no kids.. now all I want to be is a soccer mum and work on the side haha if I get pregnant, il be trying for my second straight away. I want close kids

me to! maybe a year or so between my first 2 and a few years for my third haha! i have it all planned out :blush: weather it gots to plan or not we shall see :)!

:D I'm glad to hear someone's like me!!
Well I'm off to sleep so wrecked from work today. I'll talk to you and the other lovely ladies tomorrow! Feel free to add me :D

i will add you hun :)!
speak soon :) night!

Lol, Man you guys are making me feel old. I was with the guy I married for 6 years before we got married then we separated 2 years later and were divorced a year after that. We never tried to have children. Now with current DH we started trying right away. I'm just afraid I waited too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->