The TTCers

cntrygrl, you have not waited to long! its not like your 50 & going through menopause :)! are you feeling alot better than you were the other day?

I'm feeling better. My great grandmother started menopause @ 36 and my mum had multiple issues and finally had a hysterectomy at 40. I kind of feel like my time is pretty short and having to use clomid to get pregnant.... Well just makes 31 feel older than it should.

my mum had me at 31! so your not older than you think :) everyone has a chance of becoming pregnant :)!

Hahaha my mum was done having kids @ 23 and there were 3 of us. We're each a year and 9 months apart.

honestly hun don't think you have left it to late, because you havent :)! & i'm sure you have found the right person you want to do it with :)

Wow I missed alot it was a really busy morning for work. So many deliveries!

I wanted to be a mum for as long as I can remember but not had the right partner. Now I have the right partner, we pretty much right away wanted to get going but put it off a little. Hardly seemed any point in retrospect because here we are 4 years later and no baby! Hopefully we can have a 2013 baby though!

When it's right for you is what I say.

star, we have had a busy morning chatting away :haha: :)
hoping for a 2013 baby aswell :) think we all are :flower:

no hun not working!
& it was frosty this morning so i cosied in bed as soon as OH left :haha:

Oh it was lovely today here.

Lucky you though, I was knackered out today! Could have done with bed cosies!

its was sunny this morning but OH was scrapping frost this morning, i went out earlier and it was warmish, its getting nippy though!

Its nippy here now too actually, suns gone in.

Watching fresh meat at the min, so funny! Have you seen it?

no but i wanted to watch it last night! it looks soooo good. OH had the tv though :(!

Why don't you watch it online should be on 4od :)

My oh likes it fortunately but i was tired and went to bed last night.

Watching lilliehammer now, also excellent!

Question
I had a CT scan to my abdominal area on the 5th and now my period is 8 days late. Could the CT scan affect it? My doctor did a pregnancy test on me on the 4th and it came out negative.

My mom had me at 31 but 2 before me she had to give up. I'm 30 but this being cycle 11 I feel like the did in the family. No conception issues I know of. MCs yes actual creation no. So we shall see. The stats say by one year 90% conceive so I'm hoping we are not in the unlucky 10%.
OH had mumps as a toddler. Thankfully he was out of the country when Chernobyl blew. So who knows until the tests come back.

I agree with the others. If you are ready and able go for it.

BFN!! really wierd... still bloated though and light cramps???

my body is telling me to trust my instincts but then my heads like a stick rarely lies hahaha ahwellllllllll.. sigh haha
just have to do it like bunnies and wait till the 2nd again.

So weird Halli, maybe it's too early for you yet??

I caved and bought tests today but haven't used any. They are just in case, even though I bought 6 xD

Pretty much all my symptoms are gone, so no idea what's going on.

I feel like an old maid too Tsy, all my friends who want kids have them already really.

Morning Ladies!

Looks like I missed an active discussion yesterday ;)

I took my temp as usual this morning and it was at 36.01 (down from 36.43). I'm hoping maybe it's an implantation drop or something, cuz last month my temp didn't go down until like the second or third day after AF came. And I have no AF symptoms yet. No cramping, no bleeding yet, nothing.
Hoping it goes back up tomorrow, and that AF doesn't show.

How're you all doing this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->