The TTCers

Hi I'm 26 will be 27 in 9 days my husband and I have been ttc for over a year I stopped my BC about 3yrs ago! I had testing done last aug and was put on clomid due to anovulation and we had gotten pregnant twice first time lost the baby really early the second with twins lost them at 7wks both due to a progesterone deff. we had all the testing done and its me no chromosone issues with either ones.We are now seeing a fertility doctor and I am on my second round of femera and noveril hcg trigger shot with timed bd'ing both u/s showed I had produced eggs no luck last month this month I'm feeling good I start testing in two days! Boobs hurt but that could be the progesterone supplements. If we don't conceive this month then next month we are going to have the IUI with the current medications I'm taking! GOOD LUCK to you all! Baby dust your way!;)

I think it's just that she's 19 years old, has all the symptoms, is 2 weeks late, and just pops on like to throw it in your face. Anyone who is two weeks late and has been trying to conceive will take a test. It just seemed like a bunch of rubbish from a child. I'm very grumpy and not nice today though.

Best of Luck and Welcome CeeCee. :hugs:
I promise I'm not always grumpy and moody. What are some of the side effects you experienced with clomid if any? My Dr wants me to do 3 cycles with it pending the results of my HSG.

Clomid is our next step too so interested to hear about that. Got my 1-5 tests next Monday, assuming the witch doesn't get me before then!

i'm only 18.. do people get annoyed with me :( :\?

Welcome CeeCee :):flower:

No nic, you seem very much more real. Just seemed a bit iffy and she didn't come back so I dunno...

aw ok, i thought it was the fact she was so young aswell! it was weird she came in basically said 'i'm pregnant' and pissed off..

It was a bit wierd but you get that sometimes...

I'm really out of the habit of posting on here I keep accidentally deleting the first half or later half of my messages then wondering why no one answers my question!

Where abouts in Scotland are you Nic? I've never been, need to at some point though!

i am in Central Scotland :) right in the middle of Glasgow & Edinburgh :). Have you heard of the Falkirk Wheel? I stay in Falkirk :).. Scotland is not exciting lol, well i suppose i would say that because i have stayed here my whole life!

I'd love to visit London though! Shopping spreeee!!

Ha, i'm sure it's lovely. I love London. Cant really imagine living elsewhere.

Lots of shopping of course!

lucky you! i'm a shopaholic could not imagine me shopping there, i'd go wild :haha:

Wish I was rich enough for shopping sprees lol

it's not even 6 and i am feeling ready for bed! I think it's cos it's so cold, I wasnt prepared for this weather! Got the blankies out lol.

me too! winter is defo on it's way.. sun has been out today but its so cold :(!

been raining all day here, had to get my wellies out for work.

hubbies actually in bed right now.

Couldnt figure out the wierd noise but eww my cat is doing stinky squeaky farts lol

Maybe some shopping would cure my grumpiness.

It's ok to have thegrumpies sometimes cntrygrl, sometimes it's encouraged, but I hope you're feeling yourself soon xx

Mini rant - I tell oh im having a quick look on forum and he tries to show me a video filmed by a rally driver! As if I give a unicorns bum!! Pfft men! Got many replies for u ladies but struggle on my phone so I will catch up properly tomorrow. Just wanna give quick hugs to cntrygrumps though. Dont worry girl. I think us ttcers are entitled to be grumpy whenever we want!! X x x

My period was wierd this week... I only bled lightly for a day and a half and spotted for the rest of the four days :/ now that ive stopped spotting I just have a massive headache which hasnt gone away for two days and slight nausea? Do any of you girls know if thats a sign??? My periods are normally always fairly medium to heavy and I bleed for 6 days.. but yes.. any advice I would love!!

Hey Halliwell, I know my cycle's get off around the change of seasons, so if it's not a bfp then maybe that's it. Let us know how you test.

I did get some otc stuff for my uncomfortableness... here's hoping it kicks in soon. *scratch*:blush:

Had a busy weekend here. It's Thanksgiving Monday for us so no work. Saturday I power cleaned and baked. Yesterday we went to my aunt's for Thanksgiving dinner and board games. Today DH and I went to a provincial park for a hike and some leave peeping.

Now to sit back drink some (decaf) tea and EAT ALL THE BROWNIES!!

Morning all. Lovely and sunny here in london today.

Still no sign of the witch and all symptoms gone now so no idea whats going on!

Happy thanksgiving Tsyhanochka!

morning girls!
star, its lovely and sunny here to.. hopefully its kind of warm to :haha:
cntrygrl, you feeling any better chick?
beads, aw i know men are annoying :haha:
tsy, happy thanksgiving chick & glad you got something for your pains, enjoy those brownies :)
halliwell,are you testing soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->