The TTCers

Sorry to hear your grumpy cntrtgirl :( I hope you cheer up! But u agree I think ttcs are very much allowed to be grumps! Whenever we want too! I do hope we all get duffered this month!
Nic18- yes I will be testing in two days :) doesn't matter if its a negative because. A couple of days later I will be fertile again. I do hope my period being weird is a good sign though fingers crossed! I just realised most of you ladies are from the UK and I'm all the way over in Australia haha

well fx its a BFP! your period did sound strange lol! am a UKer :wave:!! what time is it in australia?

It is currently 10.50pm :) yeah my period was weird then the headaches... But now all I have is bloatedness and tender boobies! Is love to move to Scotland as I love cold weather and just moved to tasmania which is the coldest part of Australia :)

That's a really positive way to look at it halliwell.

I'm taking a duvet day home from work. I'm not really sick just tired. Didn't sleep so well in spite of hiking yesterday. And my reflux is flaring up since Sunday. So I'm not comfortable but not sick really either. Oh and my legs broke out with eczema again.
Fun times here at my house. Glad I saved some brownies.

Vivid dreams and a few nightmares for a few days now. I wonder if all this is a good sign or just the season change.

Hugs ladies. My duvet awaits.

Thanks. Oh that's no good about your reflux and eczema and stuff! But the dreams sound good!

I'm off to bed too! Talk to you tomorrow! :) x

halliwell, your crazy loving cold weather :o, i like hot weather :haha: night hun :)

tsy, sorry about your eczema hun :(! you got cream yeah? hopefully your dreams are a good sign hun! have a lovely duvet day :) :hugs:

I have to admit, apart of me is regretting it :p but summer is nearly here so Il be glad as it doesnt get as hot!! x

I had a weird and vivid dream last night that I don't remember.

Feeling lousy today though. I got back to work after the Jewish holidays only to find out that my boss isn't renewing my contract when it runs out next week, so on top of everything else, DH is angry with my boss for only giving me a week's notice (despite the fact that according to the contract that's all he has to give) and for not being willing to keep paying me for the rest of the month when I'm not really successful at what I'm doing in any case.

Very frustrated, but still hopeful for bfp this month... Testing on Friday if AF doesn't get me before that.

My yeast infection's still driving me crazy, although now it seems less itchy, and more just sore than anything else, so hopefully it's finally going away.

I need a duvet day too... especially after this day at work :-/

I'm feeling better. They're still there a lil, but at least I can seem to control them today. Thank you ladies :hugs:

Tsy-- Yesterday was a holiday here too. It was Columbus Day. Our leaves are starting to turn here too. I've noticed a lot more reds this year than in current past years. A duvet day sounds wonderful.

Yoshy-- I hope you start feeling better soon and bugger on your boss.

Beads-- We will never understand men's actions sometimes, Lol.

To all you nice weather having ladies send some to NY it's been rainy and blah here lately.
:dust:

yoshy, my boss done that to me to :(! and it was 5days notice! i honestly don't know how people get away with it. hope your feeling better soon hun :hugs:

cntrygrl, glad your feeling better hun! i'll send some sun over, even though its probs the last decent bit of warmth we are going to get until april :haha:

Happened to me too yoshy, luckily they agreed to pay me to the end of the month. Thats why i'm temping right now.

Tsyhanochka - Hope you feel better soon, excema sucks, is it cos you're a bit stressy?

cntry - Glad you're feeling better too :D

Yeah I'm sure this flare up is stress as much as it is my allergies to mold...went for a hike in a leafy fungi forest....shockingly I flared up.

Duvet day has been restorative.

Yo shy that's the pits that you got let go like that. Hope you find something new soon.

Thanks Ladies!

I'm planning on taking a technical writing course in January, which is attached to an internship, so hopefully I'll be hired by whatever company I end up interning with.

My yeast infection finally seems to be clearing up... less itchy now, just a bit sore, and thank goodness, AF seems to be nowhere in sight, although I'm not really expecting her before tomorrow morning even if she does decide to show up.

I'm testing Friday morning unless AF shows in full force.

tsy, how was your duvet day hun?

yoshy, glad your YI is clearing up :) & lets hope AF does'nt show for you :)

oh Yoshy I do hope your YI clears up I get UTI's all the time they are so annoying and painful. How is everyone today/tonight? I think im gunna test tomorrow. Im still bloated and that normally goes away after AF stops but its been two days and my belly is still out and my abdomen feels spongey????? soooo confused

oh Yoshy I do hope your YI clears up I get UTI's all the time they are so annoying and painful. How is everyone today/tonight? I think im gunna test tomorrow. Im still bloated and that normally goes away after AF stops but its been two days and my belly is still out and my abdomen feels spongey????? soooo confused

I had my first UTI a couple of months ago, and it was the worst thing ever :(! I'm ok today hun how are you? When is AF due for you ?

Yeh I use to get a UTI every week... doctors made me go for an ultrasound and all differant meds but they just said I was susceptible to them :( Im hoping im not going to be one of those woman who get them chronically during pregnancy!

Well im testing tomorrow.. as my af with the wierd spotting finished on the 8th and im still really bloated when I shouldnt be..and Im that tired its ridiculous!! my next AF is due on the 2nd.

How about you??

oh yeah i remember you saying now about spotting :dohh: i'm on AF just now so she should be away tomorrow :happydance: was weird this month though because my cycle was only 28days when usually its 30, so i'll either be due 2nd or 4th of november! really don't want my cycle to start mucking up now!

yeah when I got off the pill mine was sooooo irregular it peed me off haha Yay for you about to be off AF though!! woop woop!

mine were 28days for about 3months coming off pill and have been 30days ever since.. so i'm not sure whats going on! & thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->