The TTCers

maaybe!! I have to go out to a function this weekend and thats mainly why i tested so I could drink because i havent drank in like 5 months.. but i kinda want to relax and have fun. so now knowing its negative im still not sure but since i dont do it all the time one night shouldnt be to bad.

6 tests!! nice as!! i have one left!! so im just gunna wait to see what my period does on the second, unless i start getting really bad nausea in the next week or so :)
oh i hope you have a bfp!! i hope everyone here does!!

Hi Yoshy, It was a hive of activity yesterday :D

Thanks Halli, Boots had 3 for 2 so I thought may as well. It's a BFN I still have my ACU appointments...

I also bought some of mine at Boots when I was in England in July... they had 2 for $7 then, I think.
Also, I found a website here in Israel that delivers them right to your house, by post, so I ordered ten from there, and I also had one left from before I went to England, so I've got like 15 tests in the house at the moment... I'm thinking they'll last me a year or so ;-)

Ha! Yoshy. I thought that last time I stocked up, it was just too tempting to test I think they lasted me about 5 months MAX lol

Hehe, this is the first time I've bought this many... up til now I wouldn't buy more than two or three at a time, because I would go crazy. Now I only test once per month unless AF is very late.

Gearing up for my appointment on Monday then travelling for work the rest of next week. Hopefully the polyps didn't come back and everything is in the clear there. I've been doing temping, but my numbers are all over the place. HSG at the end of the month that should give us more answers.

Good luck for monday Cntry, I have my appointment monday too. Just for 1-5 tests which won't be 1-5 tests because I have no cycle to speak of...

I know all about crazy yoshy lol!

AF is due Monday for me. I've had the same 2 tests in my drawer for months now. I refuse to test unless I'm late...which I haven't been.

Still having lots of dreams...and restless sleep. I've woken up tired for a 3rd day and the dreams are about a week now. My reflux is still giving me a sour taste in my mouth. Here's hoping something good comes of this. Fingers crossed.

you have more self control than me tsy xD

Only got these cos they were on offer and might need to test soonish.

I tested early the first 2 months TTC and was so disappointed that I told myself never again until I'm really truly late.

Well it's official. AF got me again. Tested before I wiped even though my temp dropped yesterday and was still low today, and of course, wouldn't you know it, right afterwards the blood came when I wiped.

How does this stupid yeast infection help me when it doesn't signal anything?!??!?!?!?!

I want to cry but I told DH I'd be ok if AF came...
I miss him... We haven't bd in over a week cuz of that stupid damned YI, and now we can't for probably another 13 days due to stupid Jewish laws!!!

My temp spiked a little this morning so I tested BFN... Feel sad even though I knew it would be but least I ruled in out before my appointment Monday. Right must get dressed ttyl guys!

Well it's official. AF got me again. Tested before I wiped even though my temp dropped yesterday and was still low today, and of course, wouldn't you know it, right afterwards the blood came when I wiped.

How does this stupid yeast infection help me when it doesn't signal anything?!??!?!?!?!

I want to cry but I told DH I'd be ok if AF came...
I miss him... We haven't bd in over a week cuz of that stupid damned YI, and now we can't for probably another 13 days due to stupid Jewish laws!!!
Awww yoshy I missed your post in my haste this morning. Don't cry! All is not lost, although it is immensely frustrating! :hugs:

How does being jewish affect it? Is it the unclean thing? I didn't realise it took that long...

Sorry to hear the witch caught you yoshy. Maybe you'll have more fun this cycle after the wait is up. Hopefully you won't have the bug or another yi again and you can make up for this cycle! But Yoshy that happened to me a year ago before we officially started TTC. I was later than I usually am and tested bfn and witch at the wipe. So evil!!!!

Star will you test again Sunday morning if your temps stay up?

Yoshy-- Sorry the witch got you. Damn her we need to lock her up.

Star-- Will you be testing again?

How is everyone doing? I think I may have finally O'ed my temp seems to be on the rise. I don't understand the temps on my chart at all.

Don't think I want to. Has put me in a foul mood today. maybe if they stay significantly up.

Would be neat to have got a BFP before my 30th birthday as it would have completed my 30 before 30 list!

A bit choppy cntry, not sure I can help any, but a rise is better than a dip!

I don't think I'll have BFP this month since we haven't really been BDing. We were worried about it with all the tests this month. I just would like to know that yes I'm definitely ovulating as I've been having a horrible time with the OPK's I bought.

Sorry to hear that cntrygrl. That was why I started temping and the opk I wanted Assurance I was ovulating.

I think I'm getting my hopes up again because the previous 2 months my temp started to dip by 12dpo but it went up today. I'll be a mess if I let myself get to excited before Tuesday and the witch shows.

I think we all get excited every month. Which makes it hard every time we see that BFN. Somehow though we find ways to keep moving forward as crazy as we make ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->