The TTCers

welcome mtln! and v sorry for your loss :hugs:

and thanks for the advice ladies! i am sometimes tempted to chart but have no idea where to start!! i will see how this month pans out and if its still :bfn: i may look to you gals for advice on charting. :thumbup:

Ok so I had a little breakdown last night to my poor bf. It was because I was expecting us to bd but he had a bad leg and I broke down while trying to go to sleep. Seems sometimes we are a victim of circumstance around o! I try not to let it get to me but I feel that these reasons are why I have still not had my BFP! We talked, I cried, I apologized, he comforted and then he soldiered on and we did actually bd afterall. I just feel sometimes it will never happen and the longer it is the harder it is. Trying not to make sex an issue but when its a necessity and it doesnt happen its hard not to. Anyone else have bd issues?

Just wanted to offer you some hugs beads!
:hugs:

:hug: Beads I'm sorry you had a breakdown. It happens to all of us. I have to believe it will happen when it's supposed to otherwise I'll drive myself insane.

One of my friends had her daughter last night. She's so stinkin' cute the pudgiest cheeks ever on a baby.

Thanks girls! Feeling better today and trying to think positive (pun intended). Nearly in tww which I love!!

Ps I cant resist chubby cheeks on a babs! They are just adorable ha ha

Extremely warm today for some reason and I've had a nagging headache for almost a week.

DH had committed to BD until O but got sick and lost his mojo 2 days before!!! So frustrating. So I hear you beads. Same happened Last month we were worn out from driving so not feeling sexy. He wants me to use opks so we can save ourselves some grief next month. So I'll give them a shot.

Its frustrating as hell isnt it but we are powering through lol. You feeling any better cntrygrl?

AF just showed her ugly face :(!

Aww nic :hugs:
Hopefully next month will be your month! :hugs:

Nic-- SO sorry about AF showing.

Beads-- I am feeling better finally. Even woke up yesterday morning feeling yucky. Orange Juice cured that though.

I have a bachelorette party tomorrow for my aunt. Seems a bit odd that she finally getting married. She's in her mid 40's and this is her first wedding. I don't really get along with her either so tomorrow should be interesting. What are the plans for you ladies this weekend?

I'm not up to much really, my DH has a obstacle course run on Sunday, so I'll be out cheering him on :)
But aside from that just chilling at home! Have fun at the Bachelorette party!

Nic, sorry to hear about AF!

We sometimes have BD issues but usually later in the month than earlier, so it's usually around 6-7 DPO when things slow down, which isn't too bad.

We also keep to the Jewish laws of family purity which means we can't BD at all between the beginning of AF and 7 days after AF ends. Thank god, my cycle is longish, so O doesn't usually come til CD 16 or 17, giving us at least 4 days of BD every other day before it comes.

I went to my GP today and he agreed that I should raise my dose of Euthyrox (thyroid meds) to 800mkg per week, so an extra tablet once a week, which will hopefully help to lower my TSH to below 2...

Other than that, DH and I are headed to my parents for the weekend for some R&R, so I probably won't be around til tomorrow evening now...

I have great plans over the next week with my bf hitting the big 3 0. We are going to blackpool with all the fam on Sunday then me and him are off to London site seeing for 4 days! I cant wait. Its also bff bday today so we have a girly night in planned. Im all excited

Girls, I'm feeling so miserable...
I thought of the idea of TTC through artificial insemination at home, since I can barely have sex regularly without agonising pain. I was thinking it could really work and I would finally be able to have the baby I crave so much.

DH hated the idea and virtually said no! :cry:
He's like 'can't we just do it the usual way?'... Er no! Maybe you should've picked someone who's body worked correctly and would be able to have sex with you regularly. At this rate we're just gonna have to face facts. I am never going to be able to give him children :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm not even 'old enough' to be considered for any kind of fertility treatment in my area, and then add the waiting times to when I am old enough!
I just give up.

My name is Danielle (Dani) I'm 30. We've been TTC for 10 cycles now. I was diagnosed with uterine polyps in April, they were removed in May. This is our 3rd cycle TTC after the removal. I am currently taking a break from all the crazy stick testing and fertility vitamins. Just having lots of sex (tmi) I know, but we're keeping it fun for us.

Hi cntrygrl! I'm in the same boat as you! I'm almost 30 and we've been TTC for 12 cycles. I was also diagnosed with uterine polyps in March and had them removed in April. I just got AF after our 4th cycle TTC after the removal. I too decided to take a break from all the stick testing but have been sporadically taking my BBT just to see the status of my temps. Sex was becoming a bit a chore, but we are starting to change things up and trying to keep it fun too. We've actually planned a week long trip during our next fertile period, so hopefully the relaxing will help (it's so hard to come home after a 12 hour work day and get in the mood!!). Best of luck to you! I hope that we get :bfp:'s soon! We are going to see the doc and start talking about next steps after this next cycle though - i'm ready and don't want to delay things anymore! Did you doc say you should TTC for an X amount of cycles before going in for next steps? One more TMI question: do you spot for a day or two before AF? I feel like since the polyp i've been spotting more than usual.

Girls, I'm feeling so miserable...
I thought of the idea of TTC through artificial insemination at home, since I can barely have sex regularly without agonising pain. I was thinking it could really work and I would finally be able to have the baby I crave so much.

DH hated the idea and virtually said no! :cry:
He's like 'can't we just do it the usual way?'... Er no! Maybe you should've picked someone who's body worked correctly and would be able to have sex with you regularly. At this rate we're just gonna have to face facts. I am never going to be able to give him children :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm not even 'old enough' to be considered for any kind of fertility treatment in my area, and then add the waiting times to when I am old enough!
I just give up.
Sending big hugs to you wellsk! So sorry ypu are feeling this. Can I ask why it is so painful? Why dont you offer a compromise. You bd less often but also try insemination to boost your chances.... Chin up hunni! We are here for you and it will happen for you when it is meant to be x x

Thanks beads :hugs:
I have vaginismus, which is an involuntary spasm of the muscles which either causes penetration to be impossible or exceptionally painful. For 2 years it was impossible, then I had therapy and most of the time it's possible, just very painful :(
That's what I said about a compromise, but he still wasn't happy with that :cry:

Sorry hun. Maybe now you have put the idea out there just let him stew on it for a while and bring it up again in a coupled of months if still no BFP??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->