The TTCers

Wow, that's a long time. I don't have the patience for that... I like my crochet projects to be finished in two or three weeks... hehe
What stitch were you using? (or was it knitted)

I dont really use pinterest so much any more. It's impossible to find the real source for some things you just get spam. Have they fixed that?

I haven't come across that too many times. I find it somewhat rare. I love Pinterest! I've found so many delish recipes & cool projects.

I was talking to my mom today, and she was telling me that I should start knitting baby things. Really mom?! Lol she has always wanted me to knit and I guess she thinks making baby stuff will help her grandchildren be conceived faster?

I do want to learn more though!

I've already knit numerous baby things. Its good when a baby shower comes round. I just choose something I can bear to part with lol.

Cntry, it truly is amazing. What lucky relatives you have!

Well AF doesnt seem to actually be here after all. Just a little more than spotting... It's just a bit heavier than last month, so weird!

Help! Im currently on cd22 and still getting negative opk. Im starting to think maybe ive missed it this month or something. Usually fairly regular cycles between 29 and 36 days so im confused as hell. Any of you o'd late after being regular??

Beads, are you temping as well, or just the OPKs?

Why oh why do I torture myself with tv shows about babies?

Teako I'm adicted to teen mom and 16 and pregnant. Oh and one born every minute. I can't help myself!

Beads, you may just have missed your surge. Are you temping? because if your temps look right then you should be ok.

It is possible to have a random cycle where you dont ovulate though. Nothing scary just your body taking a break maybe if you are stressed or busy?

I was watching an episode of One Born Every Minute and there was this women on there that was having babies #3 and 4 (twins). She was giving them up for adoption (she also gave baby #1 up and keep #2). She felt that she could not be a mother to three kids. And while I think she made a lovely decision that made a couple who had been trying for 13 years very happy, a part of me is just extremely frustrated. How come someone who does not want her children seem to get pregnant easy while others who really want children cannot. I know that this is a question that gets asked a million times. It just all seems so unfair.

I know teako. I asked that a lot myself. My mom had 3 accidents and only kept me. So of course I thought I would have her fertility so I was terrified to get pregnant. I didn't even have sex until I was 22!!! Then when we were ready it took a year!

Who knows how these things decided.

Tsy I also waited until my 20s. I wanted to make sure I was prepared for if I got pregnant. Now my husband and I have been trying four years. We've had every test. My husband has has surgery and now they are telling us we should have no problem getting pregnant. That was six months ago and now I'm getting really impatient waiting for it to happen. At least before I knew it wasn't likely and why. So it did bother me as much.

Help! Im currently on cd22 and still getting negative opk. Im starting to think maybe ive missed it this month or something. Usually fairly regular cycles between 29 and 36 days so im confused as hell. Any of you o'd late after being regular??
Beads-- My cycles were pretty regular and then last cycle went and had a 52 day cycle. This cycle I didn't O til day 23.

Wow, that's a long time. I don't have the patience for that... I like my crochet projects to be finished in two or three weeks... hehe
What stitch were you using? (or was it knitted)

It is the cluster V pattern with a J hook.

Teako and Tsy, I also find it really frustrating that all these women who aren't even trying get pregnant at the drop of a hat when those of us who do take so long.

I also thought I was going to get pregnant in seconds, but clearly that wasn't the case. When my mother was younger, she had a benign tumor in her pituitary gland which meant her periods had to be started using medication when she wanted to start trying for kids. The doctors told her she wouldn't be able to get pregnant for at least six months, but she was pregnant within three (she didn't know she was pregnant until she was three months in, because the side effects of the medication she was taking were the same as pregnancy symptoms).
Naturally, I assumed I'd be the same, and have no problems. And of course, it took us nine months before finally getting pregnant.

Thanks girls. I dont temp coz cant get hold of thermometer but I have thought about it. Really hoping im just late this month as bdin not really happened this month. Living with parents and a freaky bed causes issues but changed bed yesterday so good to go lol. Had ewcm yesterday but still neg opk so who knows...

The ewcm is the best sign usually... I'd keep using the OPKs for the next few days, and bd as much as you can ;)

Lol creaky btw not freaky! Thats the plan yoshy. Or its a 2013 BFP hope for me!

Finely got our tree up.

Attachments

• christmas tree.jpg
    christmas tree.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Had our US today. Saw the bean rocking out in there. Saw the heartbeat. Said I'm measuring bigger than 9 weeks. But knowing the ultrasound I had before ovulation, the opks and mucus and temping I'm rather sure of my dates... so big baby.

Come home to find I have a fever from this cold of mine.... *sigh*

Ugh. My husband just got laid off. Merry Christmas to us. Now we have to get moved from Hawaii to Oregon and find new jobs.
Good news his company gave him a good severance package and moving money.
It just blindsided us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->