The TTCers

Tsy- Hawaii is very expensive, engineering jobs are hard to come by and we have no one here so we would have to keep renting which without DHs income we can't afford.

Last Tuesday I had a laproscopy, hysteroscopy, in-depth HSG and a D&C. I had a little bit of endometriosis starting so that was removed, and one of my tubes I guess wasn't as clear as he wanted it to be so he took a guide and cleared it out 100% and it is super free-flowing now.

I am in pain, I am cut up, sore and just want this year to be over. I am hoping 2013 will finally bring us a BPF because we have spent over $60k this year trying to rule out and take care of all the things that are blocking us from getting pregnant. Now, supposedly the only issue is making me ovulate. I have officially decided 2013 will be the last year of trying. I am done after this. The last 12 months have been physically, emotionally and mentally draining and I can't do it anymore. I want a baby, but the checkbook and my mental sanity can't handle much more of this. *sigh*

Just had to get that out.

Clearblue digital... I called my Dr. waiting to hear back from them.

I saw your temps have dropped a lot. What did your doctor say???
This is so crappy to happen at Christmas :hugs:

Clearblue digital... I called my Dr. waiting to hear back from them.

I saw your temps have dropped a lot. What did your doctor say???
This is so crappy to happen at Christmas :hugs:

AF showed up Christmas Eve night. I'm thinking chemical, but should hear the results of my blood test today. I have to also call in for a prescription of Clomid.

oh Cntry, I'm sorry to hear that... :(

Oh that's horrible cntry. Did you end up sharing this with your OH or just your friend. I'd be interested to find out if the blood tests had anything on them.

:hugs:

I told DH as well cause I was so excited and couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

I'm glad you told him. I'm glad you have him for support.

AFM sister is moving back in for the month of January. Her friend kicked her out after 2 months of loafing....I can't imagine why. But she has a hard deadline. Sooner than the end of the month is preferable. She will have to pitch in to help clean up.... one of my convenient aversions are dirty dishes and a dirty kitchen. Hopefully she gets her butt out quickly.

I'm glad you told him. I'm glad you have him for support.

AFM sister is moving back in for the month of January. Her friend kicked her out after 2 months of loafing....I can't imagine why. But she has a hard deadline. Sooner than the end of the month is preferable. She will have to pitch in to help clean up.... one of my convenient aversions are dirty dishes and a dirty kitchen. Hopefully she gets her butt out quickly.

I'd definitely kick her butt into gear.

I told DH as well cause I was so excited and couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

Ahhh haven't been on in a while. Holidays drain me.

:hugs: to you cntrygrl! Hope you are dealing with everything okay.

Hope things are good with everyone else, and that everyone had a good Christmas/ holiday! :flower:

I'm cd 22.. Might have ovulated, but likely not with my crappy pcos. Have been bd-ing every other day, plus I added pregnitude to my metformin. Was doing opks but my schedule really makes it difficult, so I quit :/

Happy new year everyone!

Happy New Year to you too Qwerty!!! I just started taking Clomid we'll see if that does the trick.

Hey guys! Hope you all had nice christmas's. Sorry to hear your news cntry x

I was at the inlaws for christmas. Not sure my handmade pressies went down that well but never mind.

Just ordered my meds to do my first clomid cycle. I don't feel very excited though. Just impatient!

We're off to a friends for new years, I dont really feel like going :(

ho hum...

Happy new year ladies! I had a hectic festive period culminating in one helluva new years day hangover but thats my drinkin done now till the stork remembers where I live! Heres to 2013 babies for us all!! Much love and luck your way x x

Lol You and I both on the massive hangover for New Years!

I told my cousin today that we are expecting. When she found out we had tried for a year she said "you were just over thinking it...some things just take time you know"

I've never been more annoyed in my life. She got pregnant with her first when she was 35...after maybe 3 months TTC. The second one was 2 years later...no problem either.

She had her tone of "well of course you're being silly"....sorry. I know I shouldn't vent any more now that I have my bfp but it just hurt to think she was so dismissive.

And I'm glad you ladies had a good nye!

HUGS

Tsy, you're still entitled to vent... People keep on telling me the same thing, and it drives me nuts.

Happy New Year Ladies!! I don't think I've said this yet, but :dust: to everyone, and wishing you all a (re)productive year! ;)

So happy! By bff has had a low lyin placenta but its now moved so she can have a natural delivery which means I can now be her birthing partner! And my sis being induced on sun so 2 new babies comin very soon. Hope they make my ovaries glow and it sends some baby dust my way. I know I should be jealous but im too excited for them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->