The TTCers

Oh that's crap Tea. At least there's a good payout. When do you move?

Eugh, that's a really sucky time to lay someone off... although I guess it's better to end the year with it than begin a new one with it.

Good luck with the move!

So sorry Teako that's crappy!

After 13 months I finally got my BFP. I'm doing a digi tomorrow morning. Telling DH with a "baby on board" sign in his stocking.

Yay Cntry!!!!!! I'm so happy I started a trend!!! :D

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Yeah! How are you going to hold out that long cntry!?!?!?
I'm so excited for you this is amazing news!!!!!!

Yoshy was good luck :)

So happy for you cntry. Pretty soon we will need to rename this thread with all these bfp.

I know Teako. This must be the lucky thread.
Tsy-- I told my best friend so currently she is the only one that knows. That is definitely helping me not blab it. My first Dr. appointment is Jan 22nd in the morning.

I also told my best friend as soon as I found out (although after I told DH... he found out about half an hour after I did... hehe)

My bff got a text as soon as I stopped shaking. Lol

Omg! Congrats cntry! So pleased for u. Pass some baby dust to me girlies!! X

Oh Cntry I am so pleased for you! I seriously have tears, congratulations. I had a feeling it would be you soon.

A happy and healthy 9 months to you xxx

I took a digi this morning and says not pregnant. I'm crushed.

Not about ttc
I am so tired of the emotional roller coaster. One minute I'm ecstatic to be moving home, then I want to cry over leaving the life and future we are living here, then I feel indifferent and just want it to be over and settled. So glad my parents are flying in on Sunday. Yes I'm 31 but I could really use my mom right now.

Cntry- fingers crossed that the digi is wrong. Hugs to you.

Cntry, digitals are notorious for early negatives which is why I never did one. Try a few FRER 2 days in a row...so long as the lines don't go lighter you should be fine. I'm going to be practical for a moment... Regardless of the outcome this is still good news. You can get pregnant. You show 2 bfp tests in a row. Keep positive until the Dr or AF suggest otherwise. Keep us posted.

Tea, I hear mothers always come in handy for stressful situations. I envy people who have wonderful reliable parents. Hug her tight.
Why must you leave? Can't you find other work there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->