The TTCers

Tsy-- Some people just don't think before they speak.
Yoshy-- Thanks for the (re)productive year. It made me laugh.
Good luck Beads. I was in the room when both my niece and nephew were born. Be prepared to cry it's such an emotional experience.

Haha, I was going to say "productive", but then I realised how easily I could make it both a pun, and way more relevant :D

Beads, that's really exciting!!!

So happy! By bff has had a low lyin placenta but its now moved so she can have a natural delivery which means I can now be her birthing partner! And my sis being induced on sun so 2 new babies comin very soon. Hope they make my ovaries glow and it sends some baby dust my way. I know I should be jealous but im too excited for them. :)

Beads this is so exciting! I'd always wanted to be a birthing partner for my (now former) bff but she was too far away.

Let us know how it all goes!

And yes I wish everyone a (re)productive year :)

thanks tsy! im so excited. just hope i will be expecting my own bundle when i help her with hers lol

how is everyone doing?

Every now and then I don't get updates of new posts. I dunno why that is.

Wednesday is the day I start my Norethisterone. I forgot to post my prescription so it's a couple of days late but only 2 days.

I'm taking bets on how long af takes to turn up :)

Hope not cntry. How's your cycle going? Think you reacted well to the clomid?

I'm not sure. According to FF I've got dotted lines for ovulating on the 11th. I think that's way too soon to be anything viable. I had hotflashes for the first week of taking it and decreased appetite. Nothing too horrible though.

Does seem a bit early. Maybe the clomid affects temping? Gonna google that...

Lol I meant the 11th day of my cycle. Yeah I'm going to start doing some research too.

I knew what you meant lol.

Seems to be varying views on it. How long are your cycles usually? Oving on day 11 of a 25-28 day cycle would be about right

I normally don't ovulate it seems til somewhere after day 20+ of my cycle. My last two cycles have been 40+ days long.

I have a quick vent there is a woman on two other threads that I'm currently on and she called me dear and thinks I'm taking Clomid without a prescription. *shakes head* some people. I think I'm just going to leave those two threads.

Not sure what business of her's it is even if you were. You're grown!

40 is pretty long, maybe the clomid is shortening your cycle. It's usual between cd 9-16 so def within normal ranges.

Hope you been dtd xD

Lol like rabbits. Will you be starting Clomid this coming cycle?

Lol! Good good. Yup i will. Cant wait to start my period! prolly the only time i've ever said that. Or ever will for that matter!

Got the email today that they are dispatching my meds fingers crossed they get here quickly!

Are you having cycle monitoring? This is your first clomid cycle right?

Good luck ladies! I hope the clomid will make your cycle shorter, I mean if it's meant to induce ovulation sort of... then in theory you'd have a shorter cycle right? Hopefully you won't find out Cntry... hopefully one cycle is all you need. FX

And that lady sounds like a.... bee with an itch ;)

Star, I hope you have a easy period. And then no others for good reasons!!!

Yes this is my first round of Clomid. We aren't doing any monitoring this cycle. I think it wouldn't be right anyways as your body is getting used to something new.

I want to avoid cycle monitoring too but hubkins isn't so sure. He let the FS scare him into thinking we needed it.

I'm gonna use OPK's. I won some in a contest and temp again. I hope OHSS doesn't affect us but if it does, not sure having extra prodding and poking will help any!

I wouldn't recommend using the digitals at all because it goes based off a beginning LH. This month I made the mistake of using them and I've only had no's. I should've just used the cheap two line ovulation tests. So lesson learned there. I wasn't expecting to O on day 11 of my cycle either.

I was thinking of getting the digitals as a compromise, are they not as effective then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->