The TTCers

I took Clomid days 5-9. The digitals say to start on CD5 which I did and got nothing but NO's. So I don't know if maybe because I O'ed so quickly this month it couldn't deicpher. I would go with any test that shows you a control line and a test line so you can judge for yourself. The first response digital ovulation doesn't give you that.

Hey girlies! Well im an aunt again but havent met her yet! As for me, im ovulating this week so we have been bdin as often as possible hoping for this to be our month! GL with the clomid ladies hope it works out for you. Anyone in same time in cycle as me? I want a two week wait buddy!!?

Not this time Beads but maybe next month if you're still in the race :D

Thanks cntry, won't waste my monies then.

I'm close with you beads. Took a cheap ovulation test for the hell of it and it' s definitely positive. I'll post the pic tomorrow currently on my kindle.

Here is my O-test from last night. What do you ladies think? Maybe I O'ed twice once from the left on CD11 and then from the right?

Attachments

• Ov test.jpg
    Ov test.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
Cntry, I'd say either that or one of them was wrong... more likely than not the first one, cuz CD11 is pretty early for O, especially when your cycles recently have been long.

Id say thats a pos cntry! We can speculate together!

Maybe, how wierd? It's defo positive...

I have had the sorest boobs for the past two days I can't wear a bra for more than a few hours. What do you think that's about?

Hmmm interesting Star? Are you gearing up for AF?

Well it has been 17 months since my last proper one but no other signs point to AF.

I've got tonsilitis right now, maybe that's contributing...

That was one of my first PG symptoms, Star...

I would say it's hormones gearing up for AF to arrive.

Well that would be good but if it could wait till my clomid arrives that would be perfect LOL

How long before that arrives? What dosage are you taking?

With DH laid off and no insurance I feel like we shouldn't be trying for a baby. DH still thinks we should. Guess it hasn't happened in four years so probably not going to happen before he gets another job.
On the non baby making side of my life everything is packed into the container. The trucking company picks it up tomorrow and takes it to the ship. Tonight we're livin it up at Aulani Disney resort. It is amazing.

Good luck with the move Teako!!

Clinic should arrive today, but we will see. Im on 50mg days 2-6.

Moving can be really stressful realise see how you feel once you settle in. Everything might seen much more manageable x

Good luck on the move tea!
My friend said something similar. But she's going to keep trying. Though she is sure everything will happen all at once. She signed up to run a marathon in the fall and is currently looking for work. So she is sure she'll get a job out of the country and get pregnant and not be able to run the marathon....but that's life right? I'm happy she's not putting her life on hold for TTC like I feel I was starting to.
If your DH is up for it just keep going but maybe less focused like NTNP for a few cycles while you settle in.
HUGS

My clomid didn't come today :( If it doesn't come soon we'll only be able to fit 2 cycles in before march... bum bags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->