The TTCers

hey yoshi!!

thanks so much for your reply !!! we have been changing it up- i bought a hot police costume lol that worked very well, if i may say so lol. CM has is now starting to disappear so the waiting begins, which is the most mentally draining.. i'll just take it as it comes and if this is not my month we'll just keep on trying ;) its only our 1st clomis cycle and i have 6 more cycles of it... wish me luck

thanks heaps again!!!

Yoshy if you can't find something online like eBay, Amazon or those sites where ladies get their cheap hpt from... I can ship you one if you think it would get there safely from Canada.

Thanks tsyhanochka!

So AF definitely arrived. Temp dipped this morning and bright red when I wiped...
Oh well... Only 12 days or so til we can start trying again ;-)

It's funny, I used to collapse in floods of tears when AF arrived, but in the last few months it's just like "oh, ok, another month closer to the point where we go back to the doctor and point out to her that it's been a year."

DH also said to me a couple of days ago that if we don't manage to conceive by our wedding anniversary, he's willing to subject himself to tests. That made me happy, cuz until now we've kind of been assuming that if there's a problem, it's on my side because of my weight and thyroid and because we thought I had PCO.
There's actually just as much likelihood if not more do that the problem would be on his side, cuz I know his family have a history of some issues... His sister is currently on fertility treatments because she and her hubby have been unsuccessfully TTC for like two years.

I told him a couple of nights ago that I'd joined B'n'B, and he was happy. When AF came last night he said something along the lines of "and now you have somewhere to share your frustration" :)

hey yoshi!!

thanks so much for your reply !!! we have been changing it up- i bought a hot police costume lol that worked very well, if i may say so lol. CM has is now starting to disappear so the waiting begins, which is the most mentally draining.. i'll just take it as it comes and if this is not my month we'll just keep on trying ;) its only our 1st clomis cycle and i have 6 more cycles of it... wish me luck

thanks heaps again!!!

Good luck!!!! :dust: to you!!

sorry AF got you yoshy! and good luck maria! :)

Sorry to hear that AF showed yoshy. My dh thinks the same thing about bnb.
I feel the same when af shows up. A little disappointed but I know we are closer to seeing someone about it.

:HUGS:

I totally just found this thread :D I'm glad I did. haha It sucks the vent threads got closed, but this is just as nice - just somewhere everyone can talk .... perfect .... :)

I totally just found this thread :D I'm glad I did. haha It sucks the vent threads got closed, but this is just as nice - just somewhere everyone can talk .... perfect .... :)

Welcome to the thread :happydance:

having such a lazy day today! its 20 past 2 and i am still in just out the shower! how is everyone getting on today :) ?

It's 8:30am here .... I've been at work for 90 minutes already, and I have been counting down the minutes till I clock out for the last 89 :D lol

:haha: poor jlynn! is anybody testing soon?

I will be here next week just because my cycles are really long and I have a dr appointment coming up, so I need to make sure it's BFN before I go in. I am hoping for some kind of crazy miracle conception though ... lol ... I am just hoping that my HSG was some miracle cure even though my cycle is all jacked up :p

Good Morning everyone :hug:

Yoshy-- Sorry to hear about AF, but I'm in the same boat as you "Ok just another month closer to finding out what's going on"

J_Lynn-- Welcome Again. I've been at work for nearly 2 hours and I'm ready to tear my hair out.

Ohh me too. I also woke up thinking it was Thursday. Sick, sick jokes I play on myself .........

Good Morning everyone :hug:

Yoshy-- Sorry to hear about AF, but I'm in the same boat as you "Ok just another month closer to finding out what's going on"

J_Lynn-- Welcome Again. I've been at work for nearly 2 hours and I'm ready to tear my hair out.

I figure there's no point in driving myself nuts, because it lowers my chances of conception even more.

I guess I'm the farthest East of everyone here... it's almost 6pm already here, and I've been home from work almost an hour :)
I'm proud of myself for toughing it out until 4:30... I was feeling crampy and gross most of the morning, and thought about taking my work laptop and working from home, but ended up staying.

Now I'm off to watch Saturday night's episode of Doctor Who, and then spend the rest of the evening vegging out in front of our lounge computer screen with my iphone plugged into it, watching movies, while DH is at a work function eating yummy food that I won't get any of... :p

How's everyone doing today?

TMI warning again.

AF is driving me crazy... Usually I don't need to change my tampon more than once ever 5-6 hours, but today, for no apparent reason, my flow has been so heavy that I've been going through like a tampon an hour, and they're still leaking (thank goodness I'm wearing all black).

Anyone else ever had this?
I tried using more absorbent tampons, but it seems to make no difference, and they're less comfortable. I've been using tampons for 12 years and never had a problem until today.
I've given up on them for today and switched to pads, which I hate, and haven't used in months!!

I go through that every month. The first 24 hours I'm through a tampon every hour. Honestly since I had surgery pads are far more comfortable as much as I hate them. Creates less cramping for me.

hi all just checkin in to say i am now officially in the 2ww! let the obsessing commence. been v. busy past few days seeing everyone and everything. off to London tomorrow for a visit to my bro and a bit of site seeing so ill be AWOL for a few more days. back sun/mon though so speak soon xx

Have fun Beads, and don't drive yourself too crazy during your TWW!! :)

Cntrygrl, I find that tampons usually cause less cramping than pads for me. Yesterday was ridiculous though... DH and I went to bed really early (9:30) because we were so exhausted, and I ended up in so much pain from the cramps that I couldn't sleep, and ended up crying my eyes out because of it. Poor DH, I felt so bad for him that he didn't know what to do to help me... he brought me two Aleve and then tried to go to sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->