The **US Only** 2014 Bargain Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAB mama

Reaction score
:xmas3: Hi! Post all the US bargains here please! Thanks everyone! :xmas12:

Came across this today for all the Thomas and Friends fans…

https://www.target.com/p/lionel-tra...y-to-run-set/-/A-15011739#prodSlot=medium_2_6

On sale today and tomorrow I think.

Anyone else found any good US bargain deals?

Come on US ladies, you've got some catching up to do! ;)

awesome, i will be watching lol or adding if i find any good deals :)

Disney Store online has some B1G1 free deals through tomorrow!

Bump... Come on US people! Post some deals! Let me know when TRU puts out a coupon online.

The only good deal i've come across so far, is the Disney store $10 pj's, The UK ladies seem to find better deals lol i'll be sure to let u know if i find a TRU coupon, im going to be placing an order with them next week!! :)

*following*

There were a lot of deals related to summer clearance last month, wish I'd have thought to post them here! I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for things to post here.

Think Geek is having a 50% off sale on some items. https://www.thinkgeek.com/anniversary-deals/?icpg=HP_Carousel_MoreEpicDeals_1 I picked up a cute unicorn mug from there for DD earlier this week but they've added more items since. It ends tomorrow. If I had more money to spend I'd be tempted, it's one of my fav places to shop, lol.

Academy has some good summer clearance now in stores. Puddle Jumpers $10 (half price) and I found water shoes there for $3. Walmart has some too, same price.

It's not exactly a Christmas present, but Stride Rite's website has a sale if anyone is interested. B1G1 40% off or 20% off one item.

It seems hard to find a time when they have a sale on just one pair of shoes and don't force you to buy two!

Thanks for that i need to get my toddler some new shoes!!

If anyone is interested they have the Sparkle Elsa dolls back in stock at Walmart for $12.97

It's not exactly a Christmas present, but Stride Rite's website has a sale if anyone is interested. B1G1 40% off or 20% off one item.

It seems hard to find a time when they have a sale on just one pair of shoes and don't force you to buy two!

They always have those $10 off purchase coupons they send in the mail, too, that you can use with the sale (I get them for having a stride rite loyalty card. It's supposed to be $10 off every time you spend $50, but they just send them to me randomly all the time). I used 2 of the coupons in one transaction with this sale and got 2 pairs of shoes really cheap. They never stop sending me coupons....It's neverending. LOL. I feel obliged to keep buying shoes I don't need just because I don't want to waste good coupons. They must know this....

disneystore.com is having a Buy One Get One for $1 sale today for selected items. Might be worth checking out.

If anyone is interested they have the Sparkle Elsa dolls back in stock at Walmart for $12.97

OMG why is everything so cheap to start with in the US, these dolls are £17 here equivalent to more than $28!!! Over DOUBLE!!!!!:shrug:

They always have those $10 off purchase coupons they send in the mail, too, that you can use with the sale (I get them for having a stride rite loyalty card. It's supposed to be $10 off every time you spend $50, but they just send them to me randomly all the time). I used 2 of the coupons in one transaction with this sale and got 2 pairs of shoes really cheap. They never stop sending me coupons....It's neverending. LOL. I feel obliged to keep buying shoes I don't need just because I don't want to waste good coupons. They must know this....

I have a $10 coupon to use, but I've never gotten them randomly! I hope they send some. I just signed up this year though.

I have a $10 coupon to use, but I've never gotten them randomly! I hope they send some. I just signed up this year though.

I can't figure out if its a glitch that they keep sending me so many. I literally have 3 of them right now, 2 from in the mail, and one from an email.

OMG why is everything so cheap to start with in the US, these dolls are £17 here equivalent to more than $28!!! Over DOUBLE!!!!!:shrug:

Yeah i know what you mean, i'm from Australia and its ridiculous there, double and sometimes triple the cost, i was shocked at how cheap everything is here when we moved here.

Children's Place is having 40% off of everything at the moment, with free shipping. I got some great deals on some fall clothing for LO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"