The **US Only** 2014 Bargain Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kohls has summer clothes on clearance right now; combined with a coupon, you can get some really good deals. I got entire summer wardrobes for next year for the boys for $200 total, saved over $500. You southern US mommies could probably use the summer type clothing a better portion of the year, if you buy any for Christmas gifts.

Following!! I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for deals!!

I know that Kmart is having a clearance on a lot of baby stuff [cribs, clothes and toys]. I'm not sure if it's all Kmarts but thought it's worth mentioning! Plus Kmart offers cheap layaway! :dance:

Most of the wooden Thomas & Friends engines are $10 at ToysRUs until the 13th! I got some for more than half off. yay!

Carters is having an up to 60% off sale on select items. I'm not sure how long the sale lasts.

Oh and this is info some may know already. It's an old blog post but I confirmed it is still correct with my brother who works at Target.
https://www.passionforsavings.com/2012/06/target-clearance-schedule-for-markdowns/

If anyone is interested zulily.com has American Girl right now, Bitty Baby for $50. It's an awesome deal because American Girl is literally NEVER on sale and these dolls are normally $80 I think. I'm not taking advantage because my girls aren't into the baby AG dolls but figured someone else may be. :)

Just got an email today from Amazon Mom that a bunch of toys are 30% off through Oct 12, using TOYS2014 code at checkout. It included a lot of Green Toys, which I know some of us really like:) I bought my boys the wooden microscope that was listed, because I'm a total nerd, lol.

Amazon is having up to 45% off of "retro" toys as their deal of the day today.

Gymboree is having a 30% off their already discounted/sale prices! Not sure how long it lasts though.

Columbus Day sales this weekend! A lot of stores seem to have something going on.

Was just on Amazon to buy my toddler some rain boots and found out a lot of their boots are now 20% off with code BOOTUP14. Got some cute crocs rain boots!

Been awhile since anyone posted in here! :) Amazon is having lightening deals throughout the day on Melissa and Doug toys and also has Knex and Lincoln Log sets at 50% off today.

Been awhile since anyone posted in here! :) Amazon is having lightening deals throughout the day on Melissa and Doug toys and also has Knex and Lincoln Log sets at 50% off today.

Thanks much for the heads up! There are 3 things coming up that I want!! Love a deal

Veterans Day sales going on! Carters is 50% off and there are good coupons too.

Veterans Day sales going on! Carters is 50% off and there are good coupons too.

Went yesterday and bought a load. I had some 25% off coupons that are supposed to exclude door busters and clearance, but she gave me 25% off everything! Plus I got a 10.00 coupon for spending over 50. Of course, that just means I have to go back and do more shopping :happydance:

Disney Store is having their Friends and Family sale today through the 11th. Use disneypal code at checkout and get 25% off your order, even FROZEN items! And I think there's still free shipping on orders over $75 too.

I'm hoping to place a fairly large order on Monday with them once I get paid and then that'll be the girls done! Just hope things are still in stock at that point, lol.

Just thought i would let you girls know that target has free shipping, came in handy for me as all i wanted to spend was $8.
not sure how long it will last, looks like it might be until the 19th Dec but i am not sure.

Good deal on a little tikes lil wagon on Amazon! Lots of other good holiday deals on there and on Ebay!
https://forthemommas.com/hot-deals/little-tikes-lil-wagon-18-49

Just thought i would let you girls know that target has free shipping, came in handy for me as all i wanted to spend was $8.
not sure how long it will last, looks like it might be until the 19th Dec but i am not sure.

I was excited about that, but everything I've wanted to order has been mysteriously unavailable online? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"