The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi Kiki04! :wave:

Thanks for dropping in and sharing your story, I am sorry to hear about your loss, but very excited to hear that DH wants 2more babies! :dance: thats really good news! Good luck with your appointment today! As you can see on here there has been success in virtually every situation possible, so I wish you all the best of luck :thumbup: please stay around and continue to share your journey with us! Me and my DH plan on another after this one, if he had it his way, I'll be pregnant again by xmas, but 3months I think is a little toooooo soon! He just wants the :sex: I think! :haha:

xx

Apparently the monitor measures LH and estrogen. Estrogen starts to increase a few days before the LH surge. When the monitor detects estrogen, it gives you two bars (high fertility), when it detects the LH surge a day or two later, it gives you 3 bars (peak fertility), all in all, it gives you 5 fertile days - 3 high and 2 peak, and plenty of notice of ovulation.

I'm convinced I Ov around cd13/cd14 based on CM, ov pains and generally being a raving nympho lol - it will be interesting to see if my thinking is confirmed by monitoring.

I'm using the clear blue smileys this month as the monitor hadn't arrived in time.

I used the CB smilies this month too :thumbup: Isn't it fun being a raving nympho :rofl:

Yay for being raging nymphos!! All for a good cause :lol:

Here's hoping for it all to work out for us!

I should have come on today, haven't yet but think I can feel the :witch: coming, so meh to that. More trying ahoy! OH says we haven't got pg yet because we have to have lots practice cos it's practice makes perfect, for our perfect baby :)

xx

Sorry if asking obvious question what is CBFM is it the clear blue monitor ? Do u need to also buy sticks with it ? where did u order your ? how much ? there are so many different ones to choose from.
for the few months I ve been regular 29 day cycle today is day 32 still no signs ??? I did an early pregnancy test on day 28 no line so not getting my hopes up only a few months ago we got V low sperm test results only 6 % swimming but fingers crossed .

CBFM = Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, you can buy them in Boots for around £100, sticks are around £20 for 20 (although not too sure on that one!). I wouldn't buy from Boots at that price tho'. EBAY is your friend! I picked my monitor, 10 sticks and 5 HPTs for £50. Monitor was second hand.

I'd be tempted to test again first, before bargain hunting on EBay! BFPs have happened with worse SA results than yours before ;). Im all excited for you now lol

TEST!! Goodluck and babydust!

I should have come on today, haven't yet but think I can feel the :witch: coming, so meh to that. More trying ahoy! OH says we haven't got pg yet because we have to have lots practice cos it's practice makes perfect, for our perfect baby :)

xx

How are you today hun? I have everything crossed that AF will FO and this month is "the one"

Thanks will look on eBay if I need too ??? Day 33 and still nothing starting to day dream will get a test after work if I can wait that long . Fingers crossed for u too xx

Hi ladies, we got our results in writing yesterday so its a bit more real now we have seen it in black and white, just got to wait for Dr Lemberger to give us a ring hopefully Monday to see if there is anything we can do to improve the morphology and to see if we need to do another SA in a few months. still waiting for the :witch: to come this months as i have that feeling she is going to be with us any days now, so just want her here to get it over and done with then on to the next cycle :happydance:
hope everyone is ok :dust: to everyone
xx

Had our dr apt yesterday and the referral is ebing sent! :happydance:

I know it varies by country but a general how long did it take from referral to surgery for you all?

We didnt have to have referral sorry. I wouldnt have thought you would have to wait to long though would you??

Im hoping not! Our dr sends a referral to a urologist and they make the apt and send us a letter telling us when the consult is. At the consult they will schedule the surgery.

Unless they just schedule the surgery and tell us when that is :shrug: But I would assume they would want to do a check and talk about how long its been since the vasectomy etc etc but either way...

I CANT WAIT FOR THAT LETTER!!!! :happydance:

im from ontario canada and it was a crazy fast process..we called for a consult and cause its voluntary we didnt need a referral..went beginning of March and they were will to book us 2 weeks later...but we had to save $$$ so we pushed it up another few weeks...hoping your not waiting to long..

We didn't wait long at all - we did need a referral but it was v quick :thumbup: Hope you don't have to wait long kiki!

xx

How are you today hun? I have everything crossed that AF will FO and this month is "the one"

waitingmids, I'm in a similar spot to you at the mo....I should be on CD3 today, still no :witch: but :bfn: yesterday morning :wacko: OH's SA was pretty bad too, but still can't help getting hopeful then crushed. You'd think I'd learn after over a year of it but :nope:

My body's messing me about again.......... :grr:

Well im out this month, :witch: got me this morning, oh well on with the next cycle :happydance:

Still no :witch:

:confused:

WHy oh why does it all have to be so uncertain...

Hope its a good sign for you tallybee :dust: :dust: and extra :dust: to you.

Does anyone know about endometreosis? My shoulder pain is back coz the :witch: is here so thought i would google periods and shoulder pain and quite a few people say its a symptom of endemetriosis feeling very scared right now as i know that can cause infertility :-( i thought it was just phn due to having shingles back in October but thought it was strange how i only got the pain when AF was in town

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->