The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Oh I've just noticed that you're from Scotland too Sapphire! I'm in Glasgow and Tally is also in Scotland.

Oh I've just noticed that you're from Scotland too Sapphire! I'm in Glasgow and Tally is also in Scotland.

Yay!! We're in West Lothian :thumbup:

xx

I'm in Aberdeen, although sadly not for much longer - I have to move back to Yorkshire in a couple of months :nope: I moved up here a year ago and my house won't sell so we have to move back. My 14 year old stepdaughter will be moving in with us, so at least I will have a free babysitter!

I'm in Aberdeen, although sadly not for much longer - I have to move back to Yorkshire in a couple of months :nope: I moved up here a year ago and my house won't sell so we have to move back.

I'm right on the Yorkshire Border (Stockton-on-Tees)! They have some fantastic independent midwives down here!:winkwink:

I'm in Aberdeen, although sadly not for much longer - I have to move back to Yorkshire in a couple of months :nope: I moved up here a year ago and my house won't sell so we have to move back.

I'm right on the Yorkshire Border (Stockton-on-Tees)! They have some fantastic independent midwives down here!:winkwink:

Ah, I'll be in South Yorkshire - good old Barnsley! :haha: I'm actually a londoner though, I get around a bit hehe. I'd love to have an independent midwife if we manage to have another, doubt we could afford one though - the VR wiped us out :rofl:

Aww sorry to hear you're having house problems sapphire1! This whole economy thing is piss poor isn't it :haha:

On the topic of independent midwives.... ooh yea that woould be fab, the VR has wiped us out too though :wacko: Mind you my experience of the NHS ones in Yorkshire (Sheffield) was good. I was in London when T was born, then Sheff when I had H and the difference was stark :shock: I suppose it is just pot luck though, who you get, with the NHS. I will be going for a home birth again if we do get preggy, it seems some places are less supportive of it than others. Will have to cross that bridge when we come to it!

STILL no AF, have no tests left to pee on at the mo! :wacko: Might just have to nip to Superdrug and see if theirs are still on offer - their own brand ones are the most sensitive I have found in the shops so yea might as well get those!

xx

That's interesting Tally - I'm also opting for a home waterbirth with a Doula if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again. I work in the childbirth "sector" and as much as I appreciate the NHS, feel that homebirths are actually safer with much less intervention (for low risk mothers) than a maternity ward. This is just my opinion tho', everyone has their own choices and views.

That's interesting Tally - I'm also opting for a home waterbirth with a Doula if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again. I work in the childbirth "sector" and as much as I appreciate the NHS, feel that homebirths are actually safer with much less intervention (for low risk mothers) than a maternity ward. This is just my opinion tho', everyone has their own choices and views.

Absolutely agree... that's why I went for home births with T and H :flower:

:bfn: with that superdrug test :brat:

grrrr I wish my body would stop pissing me about :grr:

Oh - that's great! We can all be home birth buddies! (hopefully soon...)
My labour was 7h with No1 and 2h with No2, so I want to opt for homebirth if I get pregnant again, because I am not likely to make it to the hospital anyway!

Tallybee - is you banner right? 7 days overdue, no AF and no BFP? That's cruel!

I've gone the "wrong way" clock wise with my labours! 1st was a precipitate labour - 1hr 38 minutes from my show and first "twinge" to delivery, 2nd was meant to be delivered in the midwife birth unit but was nearly 3 weeks overdue so was born at the local maternity unit after induction, 4 hr labour and a waterbirth (my hefty 10lb boy), 3rd was induced at 35 weeks after drs were worried about a huge reduction in amniotic fluid and severe PGP ... Cue epidural, stuck on a drip and unable to move, diect OP (back to back) delivery, ventouse due to fetal distress, all polished off with a 3 litre post partum haemorrhage. Daughter was absolutely fine, weighed 7lb 6oz. I still believe the amount of intervention, epidural and induction of a "not quite cooked" baby for the whole shambolic nightmare :(. Homebirth every time from now on! My body is perfectly capable of delivering a healthy baby without all the Drs input!

Eeeee chattyB that does sound like a nightmare... I have always believed our bodies are built for it so why mess with that unless there's actually an emergency, iykwim. Intervention leads to more intervention and all that :flower: I would never go to hospital to give birth unless there were medical issues that made it high risk :flow:

ChrissiK - yep that's right, 7 days late, no sign of AF and ALL :bfn:

It really is getting annoying - I'm usually on a 26 day cycle (sometimes 27, but hey), a while ago I was 5 days late coming on but was told it was probably because of some medication I had. Since coming off that I have been back to my 26 days, never any longer than 27. I really don't know what the heck's going on with this body of mine! I just want to know! Obv I'd be made up to have a :bfp: but if that's not to be I just need AF to get going so that we can get on with next cycle :wacko:

Eeeeeh back to pretending to do some work!!!

Well that's the end of that - :witch: arrived. Onto next cycle then :wacko:

That sounds awful ChattyB, poor you! Poor Tallybee too, I'm sure your body plays tricks on you when you're TTC. I was convinced I was preggers this month as I had the exact same symptoms as I did with Holly. 2 BFNs and AF tell me otherwise!

So glad I found this forum to share, because my DH is thinking I am going crazy...

So yesterday morning I had the tiniest bit of ferning and last night I had a bit of stretchy CM when I wiped. Since it was fairly early in the evening, I enticed DH for some :sex:
The soft cups had come in the mail that day, so I put one in.

DH quickly :sleep: and I lay there awake imagining twitches and twinges, "feeling" sperm swim up to my ovaries, "feeling" ovulation pain in the sides etc. When I finally fell asleep, I dreamt of fertilization and had more ovulation pains...

This morning, I came back to earth with a big crash. No saliva ferning (it should have been in full bloom) and no CV at all. It is too early in my cycle anyway - WHY OH WHY am I doing this imagination crap to myself? :dohh:

There is no way anything is happening right now and yet I "feel" it.

Argh. Sorry for the morning vent. Will continue to monitor, wait and :coffee:

So glad I found this forum to share, because my DH is thinking I am going crazy...

So yesterday morning I had the tiniest bit of ferning and last night I had a bit of stretchy CM when I wiped. Since it was fairly early in the evening, I enticed DH for some :sex:
The soft cups had come in the mail that day, so I put one in.

DH quickly :sleep: and I lay there awake imagining twitches and twinges, "feeling" sperm swim up to my ovaries, "feeling" ovulation pain in the sides etc. When I finally fell asleep, I dreamt of fertilization and had more ovulation pains...

This morning, I came back to earth with a big crash. No saliva ferning (it should have been in full bloom) and no CV at all. It is too early in my cycle anyway - WHY OH WHY am I doing this imagination crap to myself? :dohh:

There is no way anything is happening right now and yet I "feel" it.

Argh. Sorry for the morning vent. Will continue to monitor, wait and :coffee:

:hugs:

It's just such a highly charged, confusing and stressful time for us hon. I've had zillions of dreams and 'feelings' about it all and it has just been from wanting it so much I think.

We'll get there eventually :flower:
x
x

How's everyone feeling today? I'm sick of this AF pain I really am! Crept up on me this time :wacko:

xx

I'm having a strange month too :(. I had something I thought "could" be AF a nearly 3 weeks ago, no blood as such, just a few days of spotting. I've been using the CB smiley OPKs and, so far, no Ov this month. I have an average of a 24 day cycle and usually start having AF symptoms about 10 days before AF (bloating, cramps, sore bbs). I'm wondering if all the running around/stress/dieting has thrown my cycle off track for now.

I'm not too concerned at the moment as hubby is only 2 + weeks post op, so not technically TTC properly for a few months yet .... Just hate it when my body starts mucking around and refusing to cooperate! Not to mention the money of wasted OPKs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->