The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thank you for that, that has helped us understand it all a bit more now, we are currently googling ways to increase it all, no more mcdonalds for my DH :haha:

:haha:

Yeah there are lots of things that can supposedly help it :thumbup: Best of luck getting him all fired up!!

xx

That looks a pretty respectable result! (not that I'm an expert) - I'm sure you'll be able to post some BFP news fairly soon. I have everything crossed that our SA results are as promising.

Ok ladies we have just had our SA results, not really sure what it all means and Dr Lemberger is on holiday until Monday so we cant speak to him to ask, can any of you shed a little light for us.

Volume 1.5ml
Motility 32%
Morphology 4%
Sperm 15million per ml

Can anyone help us understand what it all means PLEASE

Those are good results! Definitly nothing to worry about, especially knowing that those numbers will increase aswell! :thumbup: Remember it only takes one :spermy: and if we can do it with 1million p/ml with only 4% motility, then there's no reason why it wont happen with those numbers!! :thumbup: exciting times ahead for you!! :dance: get busy!!

We will indeed get busy, :witch: due next week so if she does show this month i look forward to the next cycle :happydance:

cjones82 they are great results... Congrats to you! How long between original vas and vr? X

Its 8 years since original vas.

In that case you are looking at some fantastic results! :yipee: they supposedly increase over the next year or 2 as well!
I would love for OH's results to be anything like that good, and he was 9 years between vas and VR so not much different, his results are/were complete shit though :sad2:

2 million per ml, and only 13% of them are swimming properly... down from 3.8 million per ml and 18% progressive motility 3 months previously. Not good for PMA seeing the numbers go down :wacko:

Still... there are swimmers there which we cling to the hope of!

xx

Its 8 years since original vas.

In that case you are looking at some fantastic results! :yipee: they supposedly increase over the next year or 2 as well!
I would love for OH's results to be anything like that good, and he was 9 years between vas and VR so not much different, his results are/were complete shit though :sad2:

2 million per ml, and only 13% of them are swimming properly... down from 3.8 million per ml and 18% progressive motility 3 months previously. Not good for PMA seeing the numbers go down :wacko:

Still... there are swimmers there which we cling to the hope of!

xx

:hugs: They say that the SA is just an indication of what's going on that particular day - and the sperm amount / quality in a DIY sample :winkwink: is naturally lower than it would be, if produced in intercourse. Don't give up hon, waiting is hard but it can still happen! Hold on to that PMA!

You'll have your bfp before you know it :)
OH has his SA test 6 July.....
xxx

Could I ask you ladies how quickly your OH recovered from the op? It's been 10 days since hubby's op and although swelling and bruising seems to have subsided, he's still bleeding a little from the incision site - he also has, what looks like a stitch (disposable?) at the base of his "wee man", exactly where the crease is (about 1cm higher than the actual incision) He describes it as "feeling like a piece of glass". That particular stitch is starting to look a little "gooey". The stitch itself looks like White thread, whereas the stitching along the incision itself is finer and black in colour - I think it could be an internal stitch. Should he be thinking of going to the GP to have it removed?

Could I ask you ladies how quickly your OH recovered from the op? It's been 10 days since hubby's op and although swelling and bruising seems to have subsided, he's still bleeding a little from the incision site - he also has, what looks like a stitch (disposable?) at the base of his "wee man", exactly where the crease is (about 1cm higher than the actual incision) He describes it as "feeling like a piece of glass". That particular stitch is starting to look a little "gooey". The stitch itself looks like White thread, whereas the stitching along the incision itself is finer and black in colour - I think it could be an internal stitch. Should he be thinking of going to the GP to have it removed?

Hey, my DH had two colours of stitching too. One was black and I can't remember the other colour, but we could see them both clearly. I assumed they disolved at different rates, they both did dissolve with no probs. My hubby healed relatively quickly and was able to 'give it a go himself' on day 11 post op and then we did it after 13days and everything seemed fine but everybody heals differently. I would allow 2weeks before worrying and just remember to keep things clean. Is he bathing everyday? If you're worried about infection, best get to the dox, just for a quick check up xx

He's going in for showers, twice a day, religiously. I'm hoping that it's just because of where the stitch is, that he's feeling it a little. Fingers crossed it all heals as it should!

I'm sure it will hunny, could you put abit of micropore tape onto that bit of stitching thats sticking out, just to stop it digging into him? x

That's a great idea, thanks! I'll suggest it to him x

no worries, he's in enough discomfort at the min bless him as it is, so if that will help its worth a try xx

Awww if he is ten days out it means you are almost ready to try again!! :happydance: I am so happy for you!!! :happydance: I hope it heals up quickly for him and doesnt cause too much grief. :hugs:

As for me I have a happy announcement! Before I got pg with Hadlee, Dan was set against having anymore. 3 was enough. He was done. Made the apt for his V. Well surprise surprise I got pg before the V happened :haha: So when the shock wore off it was great, planned our lives for four. We lost Hadlee a couple weeks after the V :cry: WELL, last night we were talking and if Hadlee would have made it to this earth, there would have only been 4 years between my daughter and baby. Well now there will be a minimum of 5 if I get pg right away and she will be in school already and the next baby will grow up alone while their siblings are so much older they cant relate... soooo he says we should have 2 more close together in age so they have someone to grow up with!!! :happydance: I breastfeed which hinders your cycles so thats in Gods hands just how close they will be but I AM HAVING 2 MORE BABIES!!!!!!! (after the VR that is :haha: )

Our referral apt is today!!! In just 8 hours!!! Today begins our journey!!! :happydance:

That's lovely news!! Hubby and I are only planning to have one (that's the plan anyway!) my younger two have 2 1/2 years between them and are very close but I remember it being quite hard work at first - I'm not sure I'd have the energy for that now! I'd be over the moon and extremely grateful for one more.

My CBFM has arrived (has been sitting in the post office for a week) - can't wait to start using it! I really like the fact that it gives you 5 fertile days rather than just the smiley face the day before ovulation.

Tell me more about this CBFM... what makes it so different? :coffee: I only started using opk's this month just to relearn my cycle after losing Hadlee and I think it was annovulatory. I had O pains on cd 16 I swear but my opk showed a negative. I think I just didnt release an egg :shrug: Also I did an hpt last night at 2w6d past d&c and it was negative :happydance:

How does the CBFM give you a 5 day window?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->