The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Jungleland!! Thats fantastic!! And what great prices too!! I'd imagined it to be waaaayyyy more than that, I dont know why!! wow!! Some people have paid that just for the VR!! Where are you getting it done?
And so the countdown begins!!! Not long now!! :thumbup: xxx

Thanks girls :hugs:

The VR will be done in our local private BMI Healthcare hospital live_in_hope, working together with the Assisted Conception Unit in the NHS local hospital (but with private prices) for the sperm retrieval and freezing :)

The countdown begins!
xxxx

That's great news Jungleland! We'd thought about it and asked the hospital, they said that they could do it but it would mean traveling to their hospital for treatment if we needed to use it - it wouldn't have been a problem if we lived closer to their hospital but we traveled from Scotland to the midlands for the VR.

Good luck with your VR! Not long to go now, it'll fly in!

Well update from me, still got really bad boobs, hurt walking down the stairs

Really hot, and I know its hot out but I am sat in my dining room with french doors open and I am boiling, really hot, not sure if sign or not

And clumps of cw discharge, trying not to hope but never had this before

No pain down there at all, no cramping nothing

am now 10dpo

Good luck hun!!:thumbup: :dust: :dust:

I did a test this am and got a BFN

So looks like its all false alarms

I will learn one day not to get my hopes up, lol

Still got same symptoms so obviously means nothing, clearly as am getting older my hormones are definately changing too, lol

Slightly darkened CM this avo, so looks like the witch is on her way

Never mind

Next time I will post when I get a BFP not with any symptoms, lol

I did a test this am and got a BFN

So looks like its all false alarms

I will learn one day not to get my hopes up, lol

Still got same symptoms so obviously means nothing, clearly as am getting older my hormones are definately changing too, lol

Slightly darkened CM this avo, so looks like the witch is on her way

Never mind

Next time I will post when I get a BFP not with any symptoms, lol

I am so sorry about the :bfn:....:hugs::hugs:

I cant trust my symptoms either because I have had every symptom you could imagine and than there have been months where I didnt have any and AF still came...It is sooo confusing, I also try not to get my hopes up every month because of how hard TTC has been, so I can totally understand how you are feeling :hugs:. Good luck to you though hun, and remember you arent out until the :witch: shows!!! :dust: :dust:

Hiya all!

Just got back from Kendal Calling - we all had a fab time and will be going back!

We did manage to :sex: plenty in the tent too :rofl: which is good as it's been the right sort of time of month for that! We will also fing out OH's SA results this week..... fingers crossed eh!

ababytogether, sorry to hear of the :bfn:. :hugs: I have really had to force myself to ignore symptoms now, it was driving me mad cos each month seems to be different these days, so I can't rely on my body to tell me anything useful really :wacko:

xx

Good luck for your results tally. We have our (well OH) SA tomorrow afternoon x

Good luck littlelou, hope you get some better results this time.
Good luck to you too tallybee, fx for good results and maybe a :bfp: for you this month
:hugs: xx

Good luck Tally and littlelou - FXd you both get brilliant results for your SA! Thinking of you both :hugs:

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Well i dont know if its this horrible heat we are having at the moment but i have been so snappy the last 2 days! every little thing is getting under my skin :-( feel so sorry for DH and kids. Im not one for heat anyway but i dont mind it when the sun is out, but the heat we have got is horrible its so muggy, could do with a big thunder storm i think. I have also managed to put my back out and it really hurts, and to think i started this cylce so possitive right now i feel like curling up in a ball (if my back would let me) and sleeping til atleast christmas lol.

Any results yet tally?? xxx

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Well i dont know if its this horrible heat we are having at the moment but i have been so snappy the last 2 days! every little thing is getting under my skin :-( feel so sorry for DH and kids. Im not one for heat anyway but i dont mind it when the sun is out, but the heat we have got is horrible its so muggy, could do with a big thunder storm i think. I have also managed to put my back out and it really hurts, and to think i started this cylce so possitive right now i feel like curling up in a ball (if my back would let me) and sleeping til atleast christmas lol.

Any results yet tally?? xxx

:hugs: I know it's horrid when things seem to all get on top of u, I hope you feel better soon

No results yet, it'll be the end of the week I reckon (judging by preveious experience)

xx

Evening Ladies

Well the witch got me, so now I am going to ignore all symptoms as clearly my body doesnt know anymore, I will blame that on my age, when I was a little younger it all seemed to definate when I was pregnant, lol

Will remain as optimistic as I can but something just wondering if it will ever happen

Good Luck to tally and littlelou on results, my oh is going to go in september, hopefully that will have a new sperm in and we can get some more positive results

I have got my husband taking 60mg of pycnogenol, read that this has increased motility of sperm and amount so worth taking, anyone else tried this? Lots of ppl on a different forum have gotten pregnant with there oh taking this so though it would be worth a go

Plus it is on offer in holland & barratt at the moment, the smaller capsules are anyway, still works out cheaper

Take care

xxxx

:hugs: ababytogether, sorry it's not your month. I'm the same, I get loads of symptoms and they turn out to be nothing. When I conceived Holly I barely had any symptoms, I was just really thirsty. I've not heard of that supplement before, I think I'll get some if it's another BFN this month.

Hope you get good results Tally and Littlelou, FX for you both x x

I'm sorry that the witch got you :hugs: I hate when our bodies play tricks with us :(. I'm going to check out the supplement in H&B - it couldnt hurt! It's an antioxidant so should (in theory) mop up some of the bad stuff.

Babydust to all

Yeah I don't think an antioxidant could do any harm anyway :) It's getting those men of ours to remember to take anything that's the problem in my experience! :haha:

Evening Ladies

Well the witch got me, so now I am going to ignore all symptoms as clearly my body doesnt know anymore, I will blame that on my age, when I was a little younger it all seemed to definate when I was pregnant, lol

Will remain as optimistic as I can but something just wondering if it will ever happen

Good Luck to tally and littlelou on results, my oh is going to go in september, hopefully that will have a new sperm in and we can get some more positive results

I have got my husband taking 60mg of pycnogenol, read that this has increased motility of sperm and amount so worth taking, anyone else tried this? Lots of ppl on a different forum have gotten pregnant with there oh taking this so though it would be worth a go

Plus it is on offer in holland & barratt at the moment, the smaller capsules are anyway, still works out cheaper

Take care

xxxx

I am so sorry that the :witch: got you.....:hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I re-join. I had posted here before but was away for a while. Recap: VR was Dec 2010, we found 3 million sperms with 50% motility and then three months later there was 4 million and no motility :cry: I was devastated but thanks to many of you I got DH on vitamins and last month we were back at 3 million and 60% motility :happydance: So we are back on the TTC train and hoping for IUI in September. In the meanwhile we are going to practice :sex: this month.

Hello ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I re-join. I had posted here before but was away for a while. Recap: VR was Dec 2010, we found 3 million sperms with 50% motility and then three months later there was 4 million and no motility :cry: I was devastated but thanks to many of you I got DH on vitamins and last month we were back at 3 million and 60% motility :happydance: So we are back on the TTC train and hoping for IUI in September. In the meanwhile we are going to practice :sex: this month.

Welcome back to the group. Thats good news that the vitamins helped improve your DH's SA numbers!!! I have been wondering if my DH taking his vitamins has helped him at all, but what you have said gives me hope that the vitamins do help!!!:thumbup: Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! I hope you get your BFP soon!! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->