The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Not much going on with me except I am going nuts in the 2WW and have been testing... I have a testing thread going in the HPT gallery if anyone wants to take a look at tell me what they think...Thanks in advance!!! :winkwink:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...llar-store-test-added-thursday-08-4-11-a.html

Exciting!! Do you have any symptoms? FXd that this is your month!

Exciting!! Do you have any symptoms? FXd that this is your month!

Thanks for looking at my tests....:flower:

As far as symptoms... I am having bad AF type cramps, but no AF yet.....i have been ravenously hungry the whole month and still am, but I think this is from the clomid.I also have been having hot flashes, but it could be from the clomid since i had them earlier when i was taking the meds... Than on Tuesday some things were making me gag/dry heave. The dog needs a bath and is stinky which normally doesnt bother me that much, but this morning her smell made me gag/dry heave. DH had really bad gas tonight after dinner and was farting up a storm and when we got back from a walk he had farted and I smelled it and I started to dry heave.....:sick: Than throughout the day today I have been feeling like there is too much saliva in my mouth and it is making me want to gag, so I had to drink water and that helps with it....Hmmm, I am wondering if it is from the clomid...The clomid made me naseause on like the first 2 days of it but than it went away the rest of my cycle, so i am thinking it probably isnt the clomid. :shrug:

Today my boobs are soar and that started yesterday. I havent had any more cramps since yesterday. I am hoping that maybe the AF type cramps that i did have for several days before was me feeling implantation cramps, but I cant be sure. I am still super hungry and wanting to eat everything under the sun and getting hot flashes (which I think is due to clomid maybe?) I have been going to the bathroom alot lately but I am not sure if that means anything or not, it might just be me drinking more fluids lately...:shrug: AF could show anytime, my cycles range from 24 days all the way up to 33, and I average out at about 27 day cycles. :af: :af: :af:Other than that I am just feeling impatient in the 2WW driving myself nuts, LOL...:blush::haha:

Sounds promising so far! I remember with my last pregnancies, my boobs started getting veiny - as in an increase of thick blue veins over my boobs and chest area, my nips became ultra sensitive/sore, increased hunger and above all, an overwhelming tiredness. I had to sleep in a bra for the first 6 weeks as it was physically painful to remove it!

Good luck Hun, I'm praying this is it for you!

Hi ladies...

So, here are OH's SA results... all 3 he has had are on this sheet. Well... they have improved on the March one, but still not even quite as good as the December one - which was mediocre in the first place :(

He has turned round and said that he thinks I should go back on the implant or pill for a few YEARS until we can afford to go for fertility treatment :cry:

I know he is saying this out of his warped kindness to me (I really suffer with AF) but it just seems so defeatist. I really don't know what to think right now. And to top it off I feel ill from a dodgy takeaway I had yesterday.

xx

Attachments

• SA Results July 2011.jpg
    SA Results July 2011.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 23
Oh huni :hugs: I don't know what to say :(. I'm not able to see the results on this phone (will fire up laptop later and look).

Is there anything the GP could do for heavy, painful AF rather than going back onto the pill?

Thinking of you xxx

Thanks hon :)

I really need to see the GP again, a while back I pleaded for something to help with it whilst not messing with my fertility and was sent away with a prescription for one of the mini-pills :wacko: He told me it wouldn't affect my fertility as long as I took it as directed which was take it when AF starts and stop when the bleeding does. :dohh: taking it stops the bleeding until you stop taking it and then you bleed again :dohh:
It completely effed up my cycle and I only took it 2 days. I will never trust anything that particular GP says ever again!

I've tried pretty much all the painkillers you could think of... IDK what else can be done but I really really don't want to just give up and go back on BC

The SA results are not as bad as some, but OH feels extremely inadequate and it is true that the length of time we have been trying is starting to take the piss. Bleh :(

:hugs: Tallybee.
So sorry things havent gone the way you would have liked, Thinking of you xxxx

@Tally, Awww, I am so sorry the results were not what you were hoping for....:hugs: :hugs:

TTC is so stressful and is also taking its toll on me and my DH's relationship as well. I get really depressed going through this every month as well. So I can totally understand where you are coming from. I wish there was something I could do to make things better for you hun. :hugs: :hugs: Just remember that us girls are here for you to vent to and talk with....:hugs: :hugs:

OK ladies I need your help! What were you told was the "safe time frame" after vasectomy? DH had it done in April... meaning he should have gone for his first sample testing just a couple weeks ago.... but he didnt go. Right now as it stands, I am soooooooo tired. Like ridiculous tired and have been for a few days... and this morning I threw up at work, yet dont feel achey or anything like I have a virus or anything... So what were your OH's first sperm check like? Did they still have any at the 3 month check? Is it possible I am pg? I am not putting much faith or hope into it but would be thrilled if I was!

Thanks so much for your thoughts ladies it means so much to have you all here to chat to :)

Kiki I am sorry I can't help with the post V scenario as my man had his done years before we met. I do know that sometimes it doesn't work though. I think your man really needs to have the analysis done x

Oh Tally I'm sorry for the results. I know how devasting it can be :hugs: In the last year my periods have been very painful on the first days. How long has he been on vitamins? Have you tried talking to Rich in another website who can look at your results and guide you on what vitamins you should take?

Thanks so much for your thoughts ladies it means so much to have you all here to chat to :)

Kiki I am sorry I can't help with the post V scenario as my man had his done years before we met. I do know that sometimes it doesn't work though. I think your man really needs to have the analysis done x

Thing is.. we are already waiting our reversal. He had it done while I was pg with #4 and then a month later we lost the baby so we are going to reverse.. if I am pg we dont have to :dohh: But like I said... I am really not putting much faith into it cuz the chances are sooo slim! I just wanna know on average how many men still had a small count at the three month check :(

My DH had an SA done 3 months after V and there was nothing there at all.

Thing is.. we are already waiting our reversal. He had it done while I was pg with #4 and then a month later we lost the baby so we are going to reverse.. if I am pg we dont have to :dohh: But like I said... I am really not putting much faith into it cuz the chances are sooo slim! I just wanna know on average how many men still had a small count at the three month check :(

:hugs:

I don't know the chances or statistics hon but I do know personally of at least 2 guys who were told to keep using condoms after the first post V check as there was still sperm there x

Thank you! I am trying not to get my hopes up but its really hard... virus or bfp :dohh:

:hugs: Tally, sorry the results weren't as good as you were hoping for. I suppose the main thing is that there is sperm present with some sort of mobility - it only takes one of the little fellas. I know it probably feels like you've been TTC forever, but I have at least 2 friends who took over a year to conceive and they didn't have any issues to contend with. It could still happen for you, we'll all be sending you plenty of :dust:

:hugs: Kiki, so sorry for your loss. Will keep everything crossed for you x x

I'm smiling today :)

Hubby and I decided to play around with the microscope last night (a kind of DIY sperm test) and was amazed to see the improvement from the "test" we did last month. It's only been 9 weeks since VR but every slide we looked at was packed out with little swimmers! There were a few non moving little guys but the majority were darting about with a purpose in mind and, to my untrained eye, none that I could see with two heads/tails. Our official SA isn't until the end of the month but at least we know the VR has been a success! I'm not assuming that this is doing to lead to pregnancy quickly (for all I know, the count, morphology and motility might be shockingly low - but it was really encouraging to see the swimmers and the improvement for ourselves (helps with the PMA!)

AND ......

I hit the 1.5st weight loss this morning! Would ideally like to lose another stone before TTC so will pootle along with the NTNP method probably until Xmas. It sounds strange even to me that after hubby going through the VR, we're being very blasé about conceiving just now lol.

On the downside, hubby left for a business trip to Florida a few hours ago for the week and I've woken up with a yucky sore throat (everyone here has a horrible cold) - looks like it could be me now :(

Babydust to you all!

Oooh ChattyB That is interesting! It must be well encouraging being able to see them all swimming about :)

Well done on the weight loss too, that's fab!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"