The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

@Chatty, Thats great that you saw lots of :spermy: and it looked better than the last time you checked. Congrats on your weight loss!! :happydance:

I hope you feel better soon and I am sorry that your DH had to leave town, hopefully the time will go by fast for you and he will be back before u know it!!! :hugs:

That's great Chatty! We bought a microscope, but it was only a kids one (someone told us it would be enough). We didn't see anything at all, so all I did was panic. When we had DH's SA, we went to the clinic and saw under the microscope. He had all kinds of oddities - plenty of 2 headed or no tailed ones! :haha:

I wanna see :spermy: :rofl:

How much is it for a microscope that's powerful enough?

xx

I think they're fairly expensive, I remember looking at them then remembering the VR almost bankrupted us so we couldn't afford one :haha:

I got my first :bfn: this month. I wish I wasn't a POAS addict - it's too expensive! I'm not sure when I ov'd though. Has anyone ever had ov bleeding? About 2 weeks ago we DTD and it hurt, like my cervix was really low. I bled a bit after too - I never have before. The next day we DTD again and the pain and bleeding were gone. I always thought your cervix was high during ov, but I googled and lots of ladies said they get pain during sex during ov. Any ideas?

I think they're fairly expensive, I remember looking at them then remembering the VR almost bankrupted us so we couldn't afford one :haha:

I got my first :bfn: this month. I wish I wasn't a POAS addict - it's too expensive! I'm not sure when I ov'd though. Has anyone ever had ov bleeding? About 2 weeks ago we DTD and it hurt, like my cervix was really low. I bled a bit after too - I never have before. The next day we DTD again and the pain and bleeding were gone. I always thought your cervix was high during ov, but I googled and lots of ladies said they get pain during sex during ov. Any ideas?

Sorry to hear about the :bfn: hon :hugs: POAS is definitely an expensive habit eh! I think I've managed to come through my obsession now :rofl: It only took me a year! :wacko:

Could have been ov bleeding hon, I have never had it but apparently many do.

I do get pain during dtd at certain times of the month when my cervix is low, I have to tell OH we need to change position when it happens :lol:

Mind you if you're at all worried it may be an idea to pay a visit to your GP, they say to do that if you start to bleed mid cycle when it's never happened before. How much bleeding was it?

xx

Thanks Tally. It wasn't a huge amount, bit hard to tell because of the *ahem* you know what :haha: If it happens again I might pay a visit to the docs.

@Tally, I think I shared this microscope and :spermy: analysis link before, but I figured I would give it again in case u didnt see it. I might buy it when I get some extra $$. Here is a link to one.

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/spermtest.html

@Sapphire, I know alot of girls get ovulation bleeding, it seems to be very common, I personally dont get it though. I do get bad OV cramping when I am OV'ing and it can make :sex: not much fun, but I do it anyways in hopes of the :spermy: meeting the egg. :blush:

:hugs: littlelou, so sorry about your results :hugs:

:witch: got me today. I think I will look into having another SA done, especially with DH's VR being one-sided. I'd rather know there's a chance than TTC indefinitely...

I am so sorry little lou. :hugs: :hugs:

My vasectomy reversal DR guranteed success with the reversal and if we didnt have it than he would be willing to redo the procedure for a minimal fee. I hope this can be an option for you and your OH...:hugs:

Just a quick question for the ladies on clomid..Do all of you guys have issues with ovulation along with your hubby having a vas reversal or are you guys just wanting to up your chance with having more eggies??

Good question! I'm thinking about possibly using soy iso (natures clomid) for this very reason .... Surely if there's more available eggs, there's a greater chance of one getting fertilised? BUT having a history of hyperovulation (3 twin, 1 triplet pregnancies resulting in mc) I'm really not sure I'd personally risk it. I Ovulate on cd 13/14 and wouldn't really want to muck it up too much. I've heard that clomid can also work for some men to increase sperm count but don't know very much about it to comment.

I'm feeling a bit sheepish today .... I did something I swore I'd never do last night - hubby was still away on business, kids in bed, me sitting on my lonesome in bed with my laptop (bored). I paid 3.99 on eBay for a conception psychic prediction lol. It hasn't arrived yet but now I'm dreading it incase she tells me she only see's a puppy (or something similar). I know you need to keep an open mind and take everything with a pinch of salt but I can't help but worry that I've just set myself up for a fall. Oh well, I'll let you all know if/when my new puppy will arrive ;)

Babydust!

Hi Lou, big hugs sorry to hear your news, what are you going to do next, I think I told you that Ray's surgeon does VR re-do's, if you need more info pm me, thinking of you so much biggest hugs in the world xxxxx

hi honeybunny, how are you? Hope your doing well. I dont really know what our next step is need to phone the surgeon who did the op and see what he thinks first, i personally think there's a blockage so wldn't be any point in a re-do so thinking ICSI may be our only option but will take so long to save money for it :cry: x x x x

Hi ladies, how is everyone? well the :witch: got me saturday so thats me out again :-( DH going for another SA begining of september to see if there has been any change since last results. I have spent so much time searching online for help on TTC and have come across quite a few e-books, they usually cost about £30 and claim to help even with infertility problems. I was just wondering if anyone else has looked into getting one or if anyone has? the one i have been looking at is called pregnancy miracle, and claims to be able to get you pregnant naturally in 2 months, if i can i will post a link, i would appreciate it if you could all have a look and see if you think it would be worth buying it, i am at that point where i am willing to give anything a go, but i know some people out there take advantage of people like us that are having trouble TTC. Thanks ladies

https://www.pregnancymiracle.com/Pregnancy-Miracle.htm?hop=jccheong

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all. xx

I'm sorry the witch got you CJ :(. I'm quite skeptical about miracle books in general but you never know! I'm more tempted to try softcups, conceive + and even syringes if need be (quite a few success threads on B&B), the only thing stopping me at the moment is my concern that it would make hubby feel I'm only interested in his "baby gravy" (although I HAVE thought of demanding a cuppa after BD and quickly using a softcup whilst he's slaving over a kettle - he'd never know lol).

AF was due on Saturday or Sunday - I'm officially a day late, possibly two today. No real signs of either AF or pregnancy (no sore bbs, no cramps ect). I did have a few waves of nausea and head spinning tho). I tested with an IC this morning and got a BFN - I'm 12dpo today so I'm sure if I was pregnant, it would've at least had a hint of a line by now! My guess is that my dieting is still interfering with my cycles and AF will arrive shortly. My last cycle was 2-3 days early and had me hoping it was implantation bleeding at first. Ho hum! So, waiting for the witch to arrive so I can reset my monitor and start the next cycle.

Babydust!

Hi ladies, how is everyone? well the :witch: got me saturday so thats me out again :-( DH going for another SA begining of september to see if there has been any change since last results. I have spent so much time searching online for help on TTC and have come across quite a few e-books, they usually cost about £30 and claim to help even with infertility problems. I was just wondering if anyone else has looked into getting one or if anyone has? the one i have been looking at is called pregnancy miracle, and claims to be able to get you pregnant naturally in 2 months, if i can i will post a link, i would appreciate it if you could all have a look and see if you think it would be worth buying it, i am at that point where i am willing to give anything a go, but i know some people out there take advantage of people like us that are having trouble TTC. Thanks ladies

https://www.pregnancymiracle.com/Pregnancy-Miracle.htm?hop=jccheong

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all. xx

:hugs: sorry AF got you. I had a look at the link, and I'll be honest - I don't trust stuff like that, exactly for the reason you said. If it helps, here are the things I did to get my BFP. (Although I've had 3 unsuccessful cycles of TTC, I haven't done any of this stuff yet)

Bought 'Take charge of your fertility' by Toni Weschler - this book is fab if you're unfamiliar with temps etc (I can't remember if that's the exact title)

Took temps and charted

BD every other day after AF ended, and then BD every day round ov.

Did opks (although never got a definite pos)

Banned DH from drinking alcohol

Stopped him having his mobile in his trouser pocket

DH took vits recommended by our surgeon (I put the list on here a while ago)

I took maca

Used preseed - this is what I think did the trick as I never get EWCM.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, will add later if I think of anything else x x

:dust: to all

Hi Ladies,
Sorry i havent been around hardly at all. Been going through some stress at work and moved house.
I know that they're have been some sad stories lately but i'd just like to say - Dr Harriss, youre a miracle worker.
My fDF had his VR done in April, after 11 years. I started him on wellman conception just before he went in for the VR and when we went back 3 months later for the SA he got 40million pml and 45% motility. We'd been trying since a couple weeks after his VR but no luck. Last month i decided to make him abstain for 3-4 days until a day or 2 before i Ov'd. I guessed if his SA was 40million after 3 days then maybe it wouldnt be so high if wew dtd every one of my fertile days.
Well- this cycle i got my :bfp: . Im still in shock and wont believe it until i have the first scan lol
Am a bit confused to what happens now though coz i rang the docs and the receptionist told me i didnt need an appointment, i just had to fill in a form and they would refer me - without even confirming it (weird).
Anyhow, heres to a very sticky little bean and a healthy 9 months.....
xx

Hi Ladies,
Sorry i havent been around hardly at all. Been going through some stress at work and moved house.
I know that they're have been some sad stories lately but i'd just like to say - Dr Harriss, youre a miracle worker.
My fDF had his VR done in April, after 11 years. I started him on wellman conception just before he went in for the VR and when we went back 3 months later for the SA he got 40million pml and 45% motility. We'd been trying since a couple weeks after his VR but no luck. Last month i decided to make him abstain for 3-4 days until a day or 2 before i Ov'd. I guessed if his SA was 40million after 3 days then maybe it wouldnt be so high if wew dtd every one of my fertile days.
Well- this cycle i got my :bfp: . Im still in shock and wont believe it until i have the first scan lol
Am a bit confused to what happens now though coz i rang the docs and the receptionist told me i didnt need an appointment, i just had to fill in a form and they would refer me - without even confirming it (weird).
Anyhow, heres to a very sticky little bean and a healthy 9 months.....
xx

Congratulations Redbubble, thats fantastic news!!!!! So happy for you xxx I have just been reading through the posts and our surgeon recommended Wellman Vits and I got my DH on them straight after VR and it seemed to work, so I would recommend this to all ladies TTC, get your man on vitamins and make sure he does not keep mobile in his pocket!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->