The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Congratulations RedBubble! What amazing news! You must be on cloud nine. OH had his VR with Dr Harris, here's hoping some of his magic has rubbed off on him too - although it would help if OH actually took the wellman vitamins (men!!)

Have a happy and healthy 9 months huni!

Congratulations RedBubble! What amazing news! You must be on cloud nine. OH had his VR with Dr Harris, here's hoping some of his magic has rubbed off on him too - although it would help if OH actually took the wellman vitamins (men!!)

Have a happy and healthy 9 months huni!

Lol we used to have the his n hers dual pack so it became almost a ritual that we took them together after dinner lol

Xxx

Hi Ladies,
Sorry i havent been around hardly at all. Been going through some stress at work and moved house.
I know that they're have been some sad stories lately but i'd just like to say - Dr Harriss, youre a miracle worker.
My fDF had his VR done in April, after 11 years. I started him on wellman conception just before he went in for the VR and when we went back 3 months later for the SA he got 40million pml and 45% motility. We'd been trying since a couple weeks after his VR but no luck. Last month i decided to make him abstain for 3-4 days until a day or 2 before i Ov'd. I guessed if his SA was 40million after 3 days then maybe it wouldnt be so high if wew dtd every one of my fertile days.
Well- this cycle i got my :bfp: . Im still in shock and wont believe it until i have the first scan lol
Am a bit confused to what happens now though coz i rang the docs and the receptionist told me i didnt need an appointment, i just had to fill in a form and they would refer me - without even confirming it (weird).
Anyhow, heres to a very sticky little bean and a healthy 9 months.....
xx

Congratulations!!! :dance::dance: fantastic news!!
Another :bfp: from the magic hands of Dr. Harriss!! He really is a legend!! There are quite afew of us on here now who got their :bfp:'s from him! What a lovely job he has, going to bed each night knowing that nearly everyday there are babies being created thanks to him! :hugs:
Congrats again!! :dance: xx

Woohoo, congrats Redbubble! :happydance: Have a happy and healthy 9 months :laugh2: It's nice to hear some good news x x

Congratulations Redbubble.. Happy and healthy 9 months to you...

Come and have a nosey in the pregnant after reversal wags group...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...vasectomy-reversal-club-aka-vr-bump-wags.html

Hi everyone!

Some good news and not so good here lately I see..... :hugs: to everyone

xx

Hi everyone! How's things?

I'm just strugling through another painful AF at the mo... came 3 days late this time, so I can safely say that I have no idea what my body is doing any more :wacko: Dammit!

:hugs: Tally. Have you seen a doctor about AF, maybe there is an underlying condition or something?

Just noticed your ticker - ooh not long! :happydance:

Hmmm interesting! Following on from an earlier post where I mentioned about buying a "conception reading" by a psychic .... I've now been told, by TWO different psychics, that I'll be getting my BFP in December 2011 with a girl. I'm sceptical but it's interesting that I got the same results from both.

I'll wait and see!

:hugs: Tally. Have you seen a doctor about AF, maybe there is an underlying condition or something?

Just noticed your ticker - ooh not long! :happydance:

Thanks hon!

Yea I've been to the GP loads of times about it but have had no offers other than the pill or implant :dohh: plus really strong painkillers that make me feel woozy ..... I've always had horrid af unless I am on birth control.

In all honesty though we may be WTT soon as we're actually desperate to get out of the area we live in, I have a job interview tomorrow and if I get the job it would help so much towards affording it.... it kills me to think like this as we still both want a baby so much but we are thinking it may be better to wait a couple of years so I may end up back on the pill anyway :wacko:

xx

:hugs: have you thought about alternative therapies? Apparently reflexology and acupuncture are supposed to be very good for ladies problems.

Good luck for the job interview too! Very exciting! I'll be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed huni

Ooh, good luck with the interview Tally - really hope you get it! x x

Good luck with the interview tallybee!!!
Well we finally have a moving date..... next wednesday!!! so excited. Probably wont be on here much in the next week or so, loads of packing to get done and then obviously unpacking the other end (not a fan) unfortunatley moving falls right in my fertile week not sure we will get much :sex: in :-( but will try all we can. Good luck to all you lovely ladies still TTC :dust: :dust: :dust: to you all xxxxx :hugs:

Thanks everyone :)

That's exciting about your move cjones82! Hope it goes well, shame about the timing with fertility and all but maybe you can have fun christening your new rooms :thumbup:

xx

Good luck with the move CJ! You know how the saying goes! "new house, new baby". I'd get BDing regardless, even if it's just for its stress relieving properties when the unpacking gets too much lol

Good luck with the move CJ! I'm moving too at the moment, I've got practically no chance of a BFP this cycle as DH is going back to Scotland for my fertile time - boo! He won't be living with me full time anymore as he's still working in Scotland and I'm in England. Sods law my fertile times will always coincide with the alternate weeks he's in Scotland.

There must be something in the air! So many people here on the move. Good luck with your move too - let's hope your OH is home in time for your next fertile time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->