The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Woooohoooo! Smiling today! The bathroom scales inform me that I've now lost 2 stone (28lb). Nearly at my goal weight now and feeling so much better than a few months ago :)

Thank you for all the good wishes ladies, packing is so stressful, but on a plus I took some of you lovely ladies advice and got some preseed it was delivered today so will try and start having done fun with it tonight :happydance:

:dust: to you all xx

Woooohoooo! Smiling today! The bathroom scales inform me that I've now lost 2 stone (28lb). Nearly at my goal weight now and feeling so much better than a few months ago :)

:yipee:

Well done lovely! That's fab :)

Gosh it's quiet on here these days! ... or have you all started a VR WAGS 2 page without telling me??

I hope everyone's ok and happy - babydust to you all!

Gosh it's quiet on here these days! ... or have you all started a VR WAGS 2 page without telling me??

OOh I hope not, I think a few of them are in preg after VR but surely there should be enough of us left here! Don't all leave us behind.....still pop by to see us even if you do get that :bfp: girls!

:dust: everyone!

xx

I'm still here girls!!! This is my second round of clomid so I am hoping I will get lucky this cycle!!!

I am just getting ready for the hurricane we are supposed to be getting saturday, my state has declared a state of emergency and we are bringing in our outdoor furniture into the garage so nothing gets blown away!!! I am hoping it will change its path and wont be as bad as they are thinking.

I hope all of you girls have a lovely weekend!!!! :flower:

Oh WannaBP! That's sounds horrible! I hope it doesn't cause too much damage :(. I was concerned for mum earlier this week, she flew out to the Dominican Republic on Saturday and the hurricane went over on the Monday - heard nothing from her yet which I suppose is good news (she's never the best at phoning when she's away) I'm sure I would've known by now if there'd been any trouble.

I've had a strange few weeks - remember I said about the psychic prediction thing? Well we also went to a psychic show thing and I've now been told FOUR times now, by different psychics, that I'll get my BFP in December with a baby girl. Spooky or what!!??

im still here just dont post that much now a days! i have a little looky now and again. but dont have a lot to report.x.x.x.x

Eeek I hope there's not too much damage from the hurricane :shock:

chattyB I hope there's something in that for you, I don't believe in it personally but it would be lovely! :dust:

Yay not long jungleland! :dance:

My gosh live_in_hope your pregnancy seems to have gone fast :shock: How are things going?

xx

I will be here full time soooooon! xxxx

JUSTMARRIED... Great to see you back on here!! :thumbup: How you doing? xx

im good thanks! iv always been here but just dont post much im more of a secret stalker! not long to go now live in hope. this time last year we didnt even have the reversals done.x.x.x.x.

I know! :shock: I looked in my diary thing and we only booked it on the 16th Aug last year! lol. Dont be a secret stalker!! :flower:

My gosh live_in_hope your pregnancy seems to have gone fast :shock: How are things going?

xx

Yes hasnt it just! Although I fear these last few weeks are going to drag quite abit! lol. I'm more than ready now! xx

Hello ladies,

I'm still around waiting for :witch: to come so I can get my IUI started.

Wannabeprego- I sure hope that hurricane turns and doesn't hit any of the states.

:dust: to all!

I will be here full time soooooon! xxxx

ohh good luck 4 days to go. hope it all goes swimmingly:)spermy:) well lol.

where r u from and where r u getting the reversal done.x.x.x

:spermy: !! :happydance:
I'm in Yorkshire,England getting the VR done at our local BMI private hospital.
As per the embryologist advice we got last week, my OH is abstaining from now til the op on Tuesday afternoon. In the hope that there will also be some live active sperm to freeeeeeze in case the VR fails. My OH is starting to feel the pressure bless him! xxxx

Exciting stuff jungleland and happy bunny! FX for you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->