The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi ladies, how are you all doing?

I've been feeling really sick today, ended up going back to bed after the school run :shock: I hope I feel better soon as I can't stand being off-colour and unable to do much :( I need to get back into the gym to tone up my wedding-dress body!

xx

Hi Tallybee,

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Hello ladies.

I haven't had the internet for a week. It was the first week back at home where it was just me and Holly. I've barely seen DH this month, have only BD'd once so am expecting a BFN this month!

Good luck for today jungleland! Where in Yorkshire are you - I'm in Barnsley.

Hope you feel better now Tally :hugs:

Thanks :) Gonna go to bed early tonight, feeling a lot better but hopefully will be fully back to normal after a decent kip... Got plenty of work to do so fx :lol:

How is everyone? Getting plenty of :sex: in I hope :haha:

I've given up on my body telling me anything useful, or even staying anywhere near regular cycle-wise... good thing we're relaxing more about the TTC thing really... just dtd when we feel like it.
xx

Well i'm officially on the VR train :dance:
Op went as well as could be expected. Fingers crossed lots of :spermy: can get through. But cant imagine :sex: anytime soon, OH's balls are HUGE! Eak! :haha:
Hope you're all ok :hugs: xxxx

Hi Tallybee, well I did have lots of :sex: but I think we missed our ovulation. My cycles are no where near normal. The only time they have been it's been on clomid. I've been doing the chart for a while but sometime I don't think I'm doing it right. I'm glad you are relaxing more about it. I think we should do the same. You never know it might just happen.

Welcome Jungleland! I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Hi girls,

I hope you are all doing well!!!

@Tally, Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!:happydance:

@Jungle, Congrats on getting the VR done...I hope it is a success and that your DH has lots of :spermy:!!!:thumbup:

Well girls, I think I may have gotten my BFP this morning. October will be 2 years since DH's VR so it has been a long time coming, and as you girls know my DH had a very low sperm count with 5 million sperm and 36% motility!!! I pray that this is really it and that i have a sticky bean!!!

Here is my testing thread, latest test is on page 7!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...thing-ic-pg7-saturday-09-03-think-my-bfp.html

Oooh, congratulations wannabeprego!! :happydance: That's fantastic news, have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Tally and HappyBunny, you hear of loads of stories when people give up proper TTC, and suddenly they're pregnant. You never know!

Fab news Jungleland, now get :sex: :haha:

:dust: to all x x

Congratulations wannabeprego!!
And thank you everyone for a warm welcome :hugs:
:dust: xxxxx

Well i'm officially on the VR train :dance:
Op went as well as could be expected. Fingers crossed lots of :spermy: can get through. But cant imagine :sex: anytime soon, OH's balls are HUGE! Eak! :haha:
Hope you're all ok :hugs: xxxx

Congratulations on your dh's op, the fun bit starts soon :sex: :haha:

Hi girls,

I hope you are all doing well!!!

@Tally, Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!:happydance:

@Jungle, Congrats on getting the VR done...I hope it is a success and that your DH has lots of :spermy:!!!:thumbup:

Thanks girls...I am soooo nervous though..since AF isnt late yet....Eeeekkk..I have been trying for so long that I have a hard time trusting it... I hope and pray it is a sticky bean and that the IC wasnt playing a cruel trick or something....

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend!!! :flower:

Thinking positively for you wannabeprego :hugs: time is bound to drag!! Grr! xxxx

Well, this morning the :witch: came. I think that I probably had a chemical pregnancy this cycle because I know I had positive HPT's. I feel silly for letting myself get excited and thinking I was pregnant before I was actually late for AF. I should of known it was to good to be true.:cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that wannabe :(.

AF is due tomorrow and I'm not banking on anything at all - no symptoms of ANYTHING so far and my monitor didn't detect ovulation for a second month in a row. Ho hum! I wish I knew what was going on with my body these days!!! I'm refusing to stress out about it though, YET!

Babydust ladies!

:witch: got me yesterday. I'm sure it's a week early, WTF! Roll on TTC cycle 5...

:dust: to all! Hope AF stays away Chatty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->