The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

I'm sorry Shapphire1 :hugs: :dust: to the next cycle

ChattyB praying the :witch: stays away and you get your :bfp: !

MRSRICHRS2K - wow you are almost there! I'm so excited for you.

AFM, I'll start Provera today for 10 days and wait for my period. I hope to be able to do IUI the first week of October. We are doing another SA this thursday and I pray we have more sperm!

I'm sorry Shapphire1 :hugs: :dust: to the next cycle

ChattyB praying the :witch: stays away and you get your :bfp: !

MRSRICHRS2K - wow you are almost there! I'm so excited for you.

AFM, I'll start Provera today for 10 days and wait for my period. I hope to be able to do IUI the first week of October. We are doing another SA this thursday and I pray we have more sperm!

Good luck with the upcoming IUI, I hope your OH has lots and lots of :spermy: for the procedure!!! :thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/GoodluckDollFairyShamrock.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that wannabe :(.

AF is due tomorrow and I'm not banking on anything at all - no symptoms of ANYTHING so far and my monitor didn't detect ovulation for a second month in a row. Ho hum! I wish I knew what was going on with my body these days!!! I'm refusing to stress out about it though, YET!

Babydust ladies!

Good luck Chatty, I hope that the :witch: stays away!!! :af::af::af::af:
:dust::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Smiley-00521.gif

Hiya all, I'm just popping in to say I'll be rather quiet the next few weeks as I have lots of work to do to finish my current Uni module. I hope everyone is OK and FX I will be coming back to some lovely positive announcements!

All the best everyone

:dust:

:kiss:

Well, AF hasn't showed up yet (due on Tuesday/Wednesday) but got a BFN when I tested this morning - I guess I'm just late. I'm really not surprised if I'm honest, I highly suspect that I didn't Ovulate this month .... Had high readings on the CBFM but no peaks and the lack of PMS symptoms would also indicate no Ov too.

Hoping AF comes soon ... I've just bought some soy iso to take this month (let's hope that it results in Ov!!!)

Babydust to all!

:hugs: Tallybee! Good luck on all of your work and I hope to see you soon.

ChattyB - it's not over until the :witch: is here! Don't give up! Many people get a negative before getting their positive! FX for you!

Hope you manage to get all your work done Tally, good luck!

Chatty, the month I conceived Holly I never got a positive opk. You ain't out yet! :dust:

Still no AF here - I've never been so late. I still have zero signs of impending AF/early pregnancy apart from feeling washed out and very tired. I'm pretty sure AF will visit over the weekend.

I've decided to try soy isoflavones this month and I've just got myself a basal thermometer so that I can chart ... I can feel myself getting a little more "gotta get pregnant" now. So much for my take it easy and see what happens approach huh?! It's time to become a woman on a mission!!! This baby isn't going to make itself and magically appear one morning.

It's on the back of my mind that perhaps I don't Ovulate as regularly as I'd hoped - at least with charting, I have something to show the dr in a few months if this turns out to be the case.

Babydust!

Chatty, do another test!! I'm a POAS addict, I even do them if I've got AF :haha: Being really tired was one of the only signs I was pregnant, and so was being really thirsty...

Bah! Still BFN. I'd ordered some IC ultra early tests (10 miu), they arrived about 1/2 hour ago .... Picture the scene, me grabbing the envelope from the posty then trying to run upstairs whilst ripping open said envelope and trying to wriggle out of my jeans at the same time, missing my step, falling head over nothing and watching as my 50 precious ICs flew from the now opened envelope in all directions. I suffered the indignity of hobbling around, semi dressed, trying to pick them all up and DYING for a pee. Judging by the purple colour spreading across my big toe - I think I might have done some damage. :(. All that for a BFN!!

Next time I'll use the bloody downstairs bathroom lol

Sorry about the BFN chatty and the fall that you took...:hugs:

Good luck for the next time that you test hun.... Hopefully next time will be your BFP!!! :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies,

First time posting here, and hoping for some advice!

Were lucky to have DS after 2 lots of ICSI, we had one further ICSI which failed and decided to have a vasectomy reversal (May this year) 13 years after his vasectomy and just had results that he has 0% sperm present. We have been advised to re-test in 3 months time but just wondering if anyone has had any success after such rubbish results!

Thanks

Chloe

Hi Chloe! :wave:

Congrats on your son after ICSI, he's gorgeous! and congrats on getting the VR done! :thumbup: You've come to the right place, there's lots of ladies on here who have varying experiences of TTC after V.reversals all with varying sperm analysis results and time differences between original vasectomys and the reversals.

My hubby had his VR done in sept last year and after 3months we were given results that were shockingly low. My hubby had 1 million sperm p/ml where the average is 20million I think but only 4% of his 1million were swimming, so like you we were told to test again in 3months time as with regular ejaculation and a good 'pro-sperm' diet, these numbers should have increased. As it happened though I was already pregnant and didnt know at the time! so yes, we had success after very low results. We never had his count retested, although it would be interesting to know whether or not the numbers have increased or not.
Good luck on your TTC journey, I speak for us all when I say we wish you all the best! Stick around wont you and share your journey with us! :thumbup:
xxx

Hi Chloe, what a gorgeous LO you have! Sorry to hear your SA results. To be honest, I can't remember what DH's results were, but there were sperm present. We were advised for DH to take various supplements, and to BD every other day to ensure a fresh supply of sperm. It takes about 3 months for sperm to mature, so there may be a chance that there were no sperm in your analysis because the new ones hadn't finished maturing yet. It is worth getting retested in 3 months, so you know for definite if the VR was a success or not. I have posted the link from DH's clinic, which gives a list of supplements and lifestyle advice for the VR patient. Good luck, and :dust: to you!

https://www.vasectomyreversals.co.uk/downloads/

Hi Chloe, welcome to VRWAGS! I hope your next SA results have improved. I agree with the above, don't give up just yet, it's early days, get your hubby on supplements (we use Wellman Conception) and keep BDing!

Well ladies, AF arrived with a vengeance this morning - 4/5 days late. I'm not that disappointed as I never "felt" pregnant and was more concerned that I'd hit sudden menopause (the things that cross your mind eh??) so after getting several BFNs over the past few days, I'm actually relieved that AFs finally here and we can try again this cycle.

I've got my Soy Iso waiting for me tomorrow night as I'm going to try days 2-6.

Bring it on!!! Babydust to all!

Aw, sorry Chatty. At least now you can start with your soy. Maybe September will be everyone's month :dust:

@chatty, Sorry that the :witch: got you..:hugs: :hugs:

I hope you have better luck this next cycle!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"