• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Congrats leafygreen on your :bfp:!!! Thanks for sharing your story and giving us ladies hope!!!! :winkwink:

Hi

AM new to this board

Just wanted to ask the person that posted that there husband/partner had a Vasectomy Reversal at the Nuffield

My husband had a Vaesctomy before he met me in January of 2006, we have him booked in for December this year, but just wanted to know what are the chances etc?

I know everyone is different and it does say that it can take up to 12 months to take effect if it works but how soon does the clinic test his sperm count after his operation?

Obviously if I fall pregnant then we know it works, lol

I do have children so I am very blessed and lucky but we desperately want a baby together

Just nervous as to whether it will work!!

Welcome to the thread!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

I haven't forgotten, but I will add our new members onto the frint page tonight if I get a few mins!! Thanks to you all for dropping in and joining us all here!!! :hugs: xx

Hi ladies and a warm welcome to our new wags :flower:

I couldnt get on here last night i was so ill, think i had that 24hr sickness & 'D' bug i couldnt move from the bathroom :( then my lil lad woke up being sick too. Bless DH he was looking after me n lil one mopping up sick etc... what a star... i do bloody love him :)

anyway i didnt do my temp thismorning felt to bad last night to set my alarm, i didn't have a + 'O' test yesterday either so does that mean i have already 'O'vd'?

Sorry iv not really been on here...It was Joels 1st birthday over weekend so been a tough few weeks
But I just wanted to let you know I got a faint :bfp: on wednesday & another one today..Also already started been sick!!

Really hope all you ladies get a :bfp: very soon

Sorry iv not really been on here...It was Joels 1st birthday over weekend so been a tough few weeks
But I just wanted to let you know I got a faint :bfp: on wednesday & another one today..Also already started been sick!!

congratulations on your :bfp: :happydance:

Congratulations :dance: that is fantastic!!!!!

So soon too!!

I wish you happy & healthy 9 months xxx

I couldnt get on here last night i was so ill, think i had that 24hr sickness & 'D' bug i couldnt move from the bathroom :( then my lil lad woke up being sick too. Bless DH he was looking after me n lil one mopping up sick etc... what a star... i do bloody love him :)

anyway i didnt do my temp thismorning felt to bad last night to set my alarm, i didn't have a + 'O' test yesterday either so does that mean i have already 'O'vd'?

Oh nooo :hugs: speedy recovery!

Yes you've ovulated i would have thought...so your prob 1 or 2 DPO xxx

Wow, congrats! See you over in 1st tri? :wohoo:

Come on all you VR WAGs! You can do it! Sticky beans all round!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hiya :hi: please can I join the thread??

I'm 33 and my DH is 42.... he had a vasectomy in Jan 09, then a reversal in Nov 09 at Spire Solihull, after we realised it was the biggest mistake of our lives. we have two beautiful boys, aged 2 and 4 and would love to expand our family.

Good luck to everyone xx

Hello and welcome!!

Wow your story very similar to mine!

We have 2 boys, and did the BIGGEST mistake too in 2004... and only had it reversed in Aug this year...so very early days

Did you get a SA done?

Cant believe it was only a few months between ops!!!! Oh noooo!!!! how did your hubby take the news you wanted it reversed lol
x

my hubby was not the best pleased when i asked him about a reversal, i think it was the same day he had the op! i just knew it was the worst mistake ever, so i let the subject drop for a few months. however when we were on holiday he said out of the blue he would get it done if it's what i really wanted. we postponed the first vasectomy op, but then went ahead as we were running out of time before he would need another consultation. really really silly. we were totally sleep deprived at the time as our youngest son was only 6 months old and hadn't slept more than a couple of hours at a time!

anyway... he has had three SA's - all have had sperm, but the motility isn't good, although improving. we've not been given any more info. may go to the GP after Christmas for more tests. staying postive though. good luck xx

thank you i'm starting to feel human again :haha: nasty bug!
im cd17 today and my last positive was cd15 soprob O'vd on cd15 then?:shrug::haha:

thank you i'm starting to feel human again :haha: nasty bug!
im cd17 today and my last positive was cd15 soprob O'vd on cd15 then?:shrug::haha:
Yeah i'd say you ovulated a day or two after your FIRST strong positive opk xxx

I'm 33 and my DH is 42.... he had a vasectomy in Jan 09, then a reversal in Nov 09 at Spire Solihull, after we realised it was the biggest mistake of our lives. we have two beautiful boys, aged 2 and 4 and would love to expand our family.

Good luck to everyone xx

Hello and welcome!!

We have 2 boys, and did the BIGGEST mistake too in 2004... and only had it reversed in Aug this year...so very early days

Did you get a SA done?

Cant believe it was only a few months between ops!!!! Oh noooo!!!! how did your hubby take the news you wanted it reversed lol
x

my hubby was not the best pleased when i asked him about a reversal, i think it was the same day he had the op! i just knew it was the worst mistake ever, so i let the subject drop for a few months. however when we were on holiday he said out of the blue he would get it done if it's what i really wanted. we postponed the first vasectomy op, but then went ahead as we were running out of time before he would need another consultation. really really silly. we were totally sleep deprived at the time as our youngest son was only 6 months old and hadn't slept more than a couple of hours at a time!

anyway... he has had three SA's - all have had sperm, but the motility isn't good, although improving. we've not been given any more info. may go to the GP after Christmas for more tests. staying postive though. good luck xx

I bet he wasnt pleased! :haha: prob about as pleased as my hubby was :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: i was onto my hubby since about 5 yrs ago to get it reversed but he wouldnt :nope: took me to threat splitting up to change his mind, cruel i know but broodyness is a killer isnt it :shrug:

Anyway all ok now :thumbup: and just waiting for those 2 magic pink lines

Sorry to hear the motility is bad :( has he taken any supplements?

Oh forgot :haha:

Bought hubster Wellman Conception tabs today :haha: thought id push me luck......and he said 'ok'! :dance: shocked shocked & shocked...bless him

Hope this gets the numbers up a bit? who knows? even though the surgeon said no tabs....im a bit :shrug: cant hurt can it!

x

congratulations thats great news hope you have a happy healthy 9 months :happydance:

:wave: Hey!!

Congratulations sawah!!! Amazing news!!! :wohoo::wohoo: we're so pleased for you!!

and a h appy birthday to Joel on his first birthday!! :flower:

Congratulations again!! I've added your BFP on the front page! :happydance:

Thankyou SO much girls :)
I still cant believe it :wacko:

Thankyou for Joels birthday wishes :hugs: Really means alot :hugs:

Good luck to everyone xx

Hello and welcome!!

Did you get a SA done?

x

I bet he wasnt pleased! :haha: prob about as pleased as my hubby was :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: i was onto my hubby since about 5 yrs ago to get it reversed but he wouldnt :nope: took me to threat splitting up to change his mind, cruel i know but broodyness is a killer isnt it :shrug:

Anyway all ok now :thumbup: and just waiting for those 2 magic pink lines

Sorry to hear the motility is bad :( has he taken any supplements?

Same here:nope:

Oh forgot :haha:

Bought hubster Wellman Conception tabs today :haha: thought id push me luck......and he said 'ok'! :dance: shocked shocked & shocked...bless him

Hope this gets the numbers up a bit? who knows? even though the surgeon said no tabs....im a bit :shrug: cant hurt can it!

x

:thumbup: well done:thumbup: i dont see what harm they can do... in my book anything that helps:happydance::thumbup:

Congratulations sawah!

On the vitamins topic, my OH has not been taking the fertilaid I got, which is a bit annoying since I also think anything that helps should be tried, and they were blinkin expensive as well! He was really good at first but he seems to have forgotten! I hate to push him tho as he's still got a bit of a bee in his bonnet that I'll ditch him if he can't 'come up with the goods' as it were.
Oh well only a week till his appt with the gp about getting SA. I'm hoping that if it turns out not so great he might be more open to taking supplements again.

:dust:

Corrrrrr I thought I was the only woman here to have had the " I need a man to give me a child " type convo :haha: well I just don't think men GET IT?!!!!

Mine wasnt listening for years about another baby. He thought we had 2 boys, and that was that. Broodyness is not something men get and why should they :shrug:

Wished we'd never had gotten the snip now!

And to think I booked it in the first place!!!!! Aaarrrrrrgggghhhhh I even paid for it :dohh:

What a twat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->