• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Well we have had a date through after having the hospital cancel one, and then us as it was far too close for Christmas and wasnt right that my OH would be laid up for the festive period, so we are booked in and raring to go for 18th January 2011, a fantastic start to hopefully a wonderful and exciting 2011

Very nervous and apprehensive about it all, as to whether it will work but we wont know unless we try, has made me appreciate just how much it will mean to have a baby of our own together (if it works), and feels like a lifetime away for the op now, I thought I was done and dusted having 4 of my own children, but my feelings to want another child with my new husband are overpowering and I pray that it works for us

Thanks for listening

Well we have had a date through after having the hospital cancel one, and then us as it was far too close for Christmas and wasnt right that my OH would be laid up for the festive period, so we are booked in and raring to go for 18th January 2011, a fantastic start to hopefully a wonderful and exciting 2011

Very nervous and apprehensive about it all, as to whether it will work but we wont know unless we try, has made me appreciate just how much it will mean to have a baby of our own together (if it works), and feels like a lifetime away for the op now, I thought I was done and dusted having 4 of my own children, but my feelings to want another child with my new husband are overpowering and I pray that it works for us

Thanks for listening

You'll be fine :hugs:

We've all been through it with our OH's and got through to the other side :)

Its a fairly simple operation and the recovery is roughly 1-3 weeks

Pop back into the thread whenever you feel like it, we're all very welcoming

xxxx

Corrrrrr I thought I was the only woman here to have had the " I need a man to give me a child " type convo :haha: well I just don't think men GET IT?!!!!

i agree there... :thumbup:
no you werent the only one... men are wired up wrong lol x

Hi ladies how is everyone??? thank god its Friday had a crazy week at work currently on CD24 of a 28 day cycle been feeling EXHAUSTED, really hungry, very moody, and strange gassy/cramping feelings in tummy for few days. The past few mornings I've been waking up at 5am for a wee instead of 8am and having weird dreams (including one about being pregnant for one day and giving birth to a baby boy(he slid straight out!) I then rushed around trying to get him milk and panicking I had nothing for him!!!!! VERY ODD DREAM ha ha.
Hoping it may be... but trying not to get too excited as have been let down before. sometimes when you want something so bad your mind plays tricks could well be the witch on her way!!! boo!

Hi ladies how is everyone??? thank god its Friday had a crazy week at work currently on CD24 of a 28 day cycle been feeling EXHAUSTED, really hungry, very moody, and strange gassy/cramping feelings in tummy for few days. The past few mornings I've been waking up at 5am for a wee instead of 8am and having weird dreams (including one about being pregnant for one day and giving birth to a baby boy(he slid straight out!) I then rushed around trying to get him milk and panicking I had nothing for him!!!!! VERY ODD DREAM ha ha.
Hoping it may be... but trying not to get too excited as have been let down before. sometimes when you want something so bad your mind plays tricks could well be the witch on her way!!! boo!

It will happen for you :hugs:

oooh fingers crossed for you, but your right, your mind can do some pretty mean things to you!! I had the same last month, but I must admit, yours do seem more pregnancy like, so fingers crossed! yay!! Strange about your dream....I love dreams, I always like to think that they mean something :thumbup: well I hope your wait isnt too long now and that you find out one way or the other pretty soon, fingers crossed its a :bfp: and that evil :witch: doesn't show!! :growlmad: xxx

:wave: hey! I've made some changes to the front page, please let me know if I've got anything wrong....there are afew people who I cant find how long since their original vasectomy, so please just let me know! xx

Just read your front page & mines wrong :haha:
We only had the reversal sept 14th this year he had his original vasectomy last september hun :)

Sending lots of :dust:

Just read your front page & mines wrong :haha:
We only had the reversal sept 14th this year he had his original vasectomy last september hun :)

Sending lots of :dust:

:dohh: so sorry!! :dohh: I left it blank coz on your original post I wasn't sure when your DH had it reversed :shrug:

:hi: thought id come and join you all in here
Im Sarah 26 DF is 30... Erm he had his original vasectomy Sept 09 whilst we we're expecting our third little boy as we we're happy & our family felt complete! Then only two months prior to his op our beautiful little boy was born sleeping :cry:
From that point on the op felt like that biggest mistake of our lives :(
I have wrote my results in the results thread
~Sorry for the long post :hugs:

I'll add it on now :thumbup: xxx

Sorry iv not really been on here...It was Joels 1st birthday over weekend so been a tough few weeks
But I just wanted to let you know I got a faint :bfp: on wednesday & another one today..Also already started been sick!!

Really hope all you ladies get a :bfp: very soon

CONGRATS!!!!!!! I hope that you have a H&H nine months!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:

I'm due AF on Tues night/Wednesday.
Had lots of symptoms past 2ww- strange feelings in tummy, headaches, dizziness, huge increase in appetite,VERY tired, waking up at 5.00am 4 nights in row then at least three times last night, vivid dreams etc...
I'm starting to think I'm crazy! I used one of those 10mui stick from ebay surely SOMETHING would appear if I was as they are super sensitive????

Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:

I'm due AF on Tues night/Wednesday.
Had lots of symptoms past 2ww- strange feelings in tummy, headaches, dizziness, huge increase in appetite,VERY tired, waking up at 5.00am 4 nights in row then at least three times last night, vivid dreams etc...
I'm starting to think I'm crazy! I used one of those 10mui stick from ebay surely SOMETHING would appear if I was as they are super sensitive????

If :af: doesn't show up Tues then test again!!! :thumbup: You will get your :bfp: :happydance: xx

Jeeeez i swear im fertile :dohh: My period was Nov 23rd... but I swear im O'ing or about to :wacko: mad. Am cramping, pulling, twinging etc left side, not painful but screaming O!

Better get :sex: 'ing :haha: HOW early!?!

Anyone else O early before?

Jeeeez i swear im fertile :dohh: My period was Nov 23rd... but I swear im O'ing or about to :wacko: mad. Am cramping, pulling, twinging etc left side, not painful but screaming O!

Better get :sex: 'ing :haha: HOW early!?!

Anyone else O early before?

wow that is early??? blimey?! was your period 'normal'?? my mum said that with my youngest sister she had two normal periods whilst pregnant!! :shrug: you never know!! just :sex: to make sure, any excuse for abit of sexy-time!! :winkwink: xx

AF due tomorrow! had all sorts of symptoms last 2ww.Tested negative 11dpo. Have a feeling Im not pg tho :-( Bummer. crossing my fingers xxxxx
BUT Have my SMEP plan ready for December hee hee

AF due tomorrow! had all sorts of symptoms last 2ww.Tested negative 11dpo. Have a feeling Im not pg tho :-( Bummer. crossing my fingers xxxxx

fingers crossed she doesnt show

Good Luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I am in the 2WW as well..:wacko:. I have been using the internet cheapy tests and have been testing super early and nothing yet, maybe something faint on one, but nothing for sure. I am going to try to be patient and wait a few more days to test again since I am almost out of tests right now, and I hate spending money on store bought tests unless I am late for sure for AF, AF is due on 12/10/10... Wish me luck...:thumbup:

I am in the 2WW as well..:wacko:. I have been using the internet cheapy tests and have been testing super early and nothing yet, maybe something faint on one, but nothing for sure. I am going to try to be patient and wait a few more days to test again since I am almost out of tests right now, and I hate spending money on store bought tests unless I am late for sure for AF, AF is due on 12/10/10... Wish me luck...:thumbup:

Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: and :dust::dust: for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->