The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

my witch is due on (or around :haha: )the 4th dec.. :thumbup: dont think i'll get a :bfp: but keeping a open mind :)

typical that i ovulated on the 22nd nov... the day i was ill and couldnt get up the stairs let alone :sex: :dohh: but did manage to get some in 2 days before:happydance::haha:

Well you never know!!!! :dance: still a chance...and :spermy: hang around for days :dance:

Heres hoping :thumbup: x

Well you never know!!!! :dance: still a chance...and :spermy: hang around for days :dance:

yes that is true.. not getting any hopes up though:thumbup: taking it as it comes know... expecting the :witch: but if she dont come then :happydance:

i read u think ur 'O'ing early.... perfect weather for snugging and :sex: :thumbup:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Oh yeah perfect weather for :sex: :haha:

Im certain O is happening soon... if not those cramps were a mystery.. yes :sex: is happening but hubby on a downer right now he suffers with S.A.D !! and gets really low!!!! doesnt help he has to get up at 4.30 every morning... bless him ...the weather aint helping..so :sex: will be few and far between this month!...think i be ass lucky to get preg before crimbo :rofl: gotta laugh!
x

i know how he feels think ive bloody got that this year cant shake it off at all.. feel my normalself 1 minute, then down in the dumps the next :( think its the dark early nights grrrrrr... think im gonna put my crimbo stuff up make it fel cosy and christmassy might cheer the mood :haha:

i keep falling asleep before bedtime on the sofa feel to knackered to :sex: :haha: x

Dont think i'll see a :bfp: this side of xmas either but will start 2011 positive :)

Yes heres to a fabulous 2011!!

We will get preg some point!

x

same here ladies!! Here's for what's going to be an amazing 2011!!!! :) :hugs: and :dust: to us all xxx

yes that is true.. not getting any hopes up though:thumbup: taking it as it comes know... expecting the :witch: but if she dont come then :happydance:

i read u think ur 'O'ing early.... perfect weather for snugging and :sex: :thumbup:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!! :dust: :dust: :dust: I hope the :witch: stays away!!! :af:I hope we all get our :bfp:'s soon!!!!:thumbup:

Oh yeah perfect weather for :sex: :haha:

Im certain O is happening soon... if not those cramps were a mystery.. yes :sex: is happening but hubby on a downer right now he suffers with S.A.D !! and gets really low!!!! doesnt help he has to get up at 4.30 every morning... bless him ...the weather aint helping..so :sex: will be few and far between this month!...think i be ass lucky to get preg before crimbo :rofl: gotta laugh!
x

Good luck!!!!!:winkwink: I hope you O soon and that the :spermy: catches the egg!!!!:thumbup:

So I might be grasping at straws here,and testing super early, LOL :wacko:or getting the hallucinating line eye, but I swear I see a very, very faint second line on my internet cheapy HPT. I was holding it up to my negative OPK so you can see where the second line should be, I think I can see a little something..:shrug:............ What do you ladies think?????:wacko:

This is the same two tests with photos taken at different angles...:haha:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07469.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07467.jpg

Hey!

Im on an iPhone so can't reeeeeeally see :cry:

8dpo v v v v early tho,,, but go buy a first response! X
Hope this is IT for you!!!! Xxxxxx

oooh 8dpo, I thought I was inpatient! lol. If you can see a line then keep testing each day until it gets darker!! :happydance: ooh I hope this is it!!! :wohoo: xx

I see the line on the pink test :happydance::happydance: good luck I hope the line get darker :hugs:

Popping in to see how everyone is :)
Oooh really hope this is the start of another bfp :happydance:
Goodluck girls

Going for 2nd IUI today! In office now, keep FX for me. Good luck to everyone!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->