The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

okey doke I am just curious...so around ovulation time which today got a very positive opk today...do you guys bd every day or every other seeing the chances of our mens sperm count being lower compared to others?? Just being nosey...lol

I usually try to do it every day when I get my positive OPk's which last 3 days for me. I also try to have sex a few days before leading up to my positive opk as well. I figure the more we do it the better chance we have....

But, I know some girls do it every other day since the :spermy: count is low to let it build up some before the next time they have :sex:....

I was thinking the same thing Nicoley!

In our case, it's most nights regardless, we both still enjoy each other ;) at the moment, it's more to do with having fun, and if having fun coincides with my fertile time that's a bonus.

I have thought about limiting the action to every other day on the run up to Ov to concentrate the swimmers .... Unfortunately, the mind is willing, the body is weak ;). I find my DH too irrisistable lol

Babydust!!

hello ladies, thanks to all that gave me advice on the pre seed :) I am a little gutted now though, i had shingles last october and have been suffering from the after pain ever since but the last week or so the pain has been getting alot worse and i noticed where i had it before was starting to blister, so went to our local drop in clinic and sure enough the shingles are back and in exactly the same place it was last time :-( this time however they have given me medication and pain relief but i have been told to stop TTC until after i have finished the meds, which is only 5 days but i am due to ovulate tomorrow :-(obviously we have been :sex: the last few days so there will hopefully be some :spermy: in there im just gutted we cant put any fresh in there, i dont hold out much hope this month even if there is some in there as i havent really been able to enjoy it as i have been in to much pain. Oh well will just have to wait and see. Good luck and loads of :dust: to everyone else this month x

We usually BD every other day regardless, but this cycle we BD every day. My DH works away though, so I figured the more the better. When I conceived Holly we BD every other day.

Crossed posts with CJ. :hugs: to you, hopefully there will be enough hanging around already. Hope you get better soon x x

:dust:

hello ladies, thanks to all that gave me advice on the pre seed :) I am a little gutted now though, i had shingles last october and have been suffering from the after pain ever since but the last week or so the pain has been getting alot worse and i noticed where i had it before was starting to blister, so went to our local drop in clinic and sure enough the shingles are back and in exactly the same place it was last time :-( this time however they have given me medication and pain relief but i have been told to stop TTC until after i have finished the meds, which is only 5 days but i am due to ovulate tomorrow :-(obviously we have been :sex: the last few days so there will hopefully be some :spermy: in there im just gutted we cant put any fresh in there, i dont hold out much hope this month even if there is some in there as i havent really been able to enjoy it as i have been in to much pain. Oh well will just have to wait and see. Good luck and loads of :dust: to everyone else this month x

:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/AnimationGWsoon.gif

Wannabe, is that a new avatar pic????

Yeah., it is!!!:winkwink: I have a testing thread going in the HPT gallery and I think I might have gotten a BFP today!!! The latest test is on page 4 if you want to take alook and see what you think...:winkwink: I do have some doubts about trusting it still though and I am waiting to retest on a more reliable store bought test to be sure.....:wacko:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...g-4-looks-bfp-but-dont-know-if-can-trust.html

Yeah., it is!!!:winkwink: I have a testing thread going in the HPT gallery and I think I might have gotten a BFP today!!! The latest test is on page 4 if you want to take alook and see what you think...:winkwink: I do have some doubts about trusting it still though and I am waiting to retest on a more reliable store bought test to be sure.....:wacko:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...g-4-looks-bfp-but-dont-know-if-can-trust.html

:happydance: Ooh, I see it too! Keeping everything crossed for you, you deserve a BFP! Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

:happydance: Ooh, I see it too! Keeping everything crossed for you, you deserve a BFP! Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you for looking at my testing thread!!!:thumbup: I really hope this is finally it too!!!!:winkwink: Please god let this be a sticky bean!!!

Yay yay yay! I'd say that's your BFP!! Congratulations huni, I have everything crossed that it's a sticky bean (or that THEY are sticky beans???). So so so excited for you!

CJ (hugs) I'm sorry you're feeling yuck :(. My youngest had shingles last year too - not nice at all. Hope you're on the mend soon chick.

I had Ov pains yesterday and woke this morning to a thermal shift on the chart and sore bbs - first time for months! I'm confident in saying that I've Ov'd and at the moment, that knowledge is just as good as a BFP to me ... I've ovulated and my body is working the way it should!

Let's hope the 5 psychics who've predicted an Xmas '11 BFP are right!!!

Yay yay yay! I'd say that's your BFP!! Congratulations huni, I have everything crossed that it's a sticky bean (or that THEY are sticky beans???). So so so excited for you!

CJ (hugs) I'm sorry you're feeling yuck :(. My youngest had shingles last year too - not nice at all. Hope you're on the mend soon chick.

I had Ov pains yesterday and woke this morning to a thermal shift on the chart and sore bbs - first time for months! I'm confident in saying that I've Ov'd and at the moment, that knowledge is just as good as a BFP to me ... I've ovulated and my body is working the way it should!

Let's hope the 5 psychics who've predicted an Xmas '11 BFP are right!!!

Thanks for looking at my HPT's...I really hope this is it too!!! :winkwink:

Thats awesome that you OV'ed!!!:thumbup: I hope you can get in lots and lots of :sex:!!! I am sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!! :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies

I hope you're all well. Got my positive opk today so will be getting lots of :sex:

In answer to the BD timing question (sorry can't remember who asked!) we BD every day during fertile period (ideally 2 days before ov, day of ov and if I can be bothered the day after!). My hubby's count is okay but he has poor swimmers so we figured every day would be better.

Wannabe-I commented in other thread it looks like you may have your :bfp:
I'm so excited for you!

Well a few of us are ovulating would be great if we get some :bfp:in a couple of weeks

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies

I hope you're all well. Got my positive opk today so will be getting lots of :sex:

In answer to the BD timing question (sorry can't remember who asked!) we BD every day during fertile period (ideally 2 days before ov, day of ov and if I can be bothered the day after!). My hubby's count is okay but he has poor swimmers so we figured every day would be better.

Wannabe-I commented in other thread it looks like you may have your :bfp:
I'm so excited for you!

Well a few of us are ovulating would be great if we get some :bfp:in a couple of weeks

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for looking at my testing thread!!! :flower:

Thats great that you are Ovulating along with some of the other girls on the thread!!.:thumbup:.. I hope you can get in lots of :sex: !!!:winkwink: Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust::dust:

Hey sukisam, happy :sex:

I'm busy symptom spotting, it's driving me nuts :haha: Got a BFN yesterday, but I'm not sure when I OVed so maybe it was too early.

:dust:

Sukisam, excellent news on your OPK! Happy fertilising hehe.

I have a feeling that for the next 3 months, VRWAGS will be a lucky board ... Bring on those BFPs!!

I hope you are right chattyB!! we are only in our 7 month of trying after VR but every month depressess more when the :witch: shows up :-( I have to try and keep myself calm but that is going to be hard over the next few month, DH is trying to adopt my 2 sons, we have our first court directions hearing on Friday, im so nervous (not sure why) but the worst part is thinking that maybe i might come face to face with my ex even the thought of it make me feel :sick: knowing that him and his "new wife" had a baby a few months ago make me so :hissy: he cant even look after the 2 he already has!! he still hasnt even had the guts to contact my boys to tell them they have a sister!! Sorry rant over lol. on a plus side i have a few things to look forward to in the next few weeks. It is mine and DH first wedding anniversary soon then a week after its my birthday and the week after that we are off on a big family holiday for a week so hopefully i will relax and enjoy it. so how is everyone else doing? hope people that ovulated over the weekend got plenty of :sex: in and hope everyone that is in their 2ww isnt going to :wacko:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all xx

Hi ladies,

I'm new and I just noticed this thread AFTER I made a post:

So my husband had the big V about 7 years ago after his last child with his ex wife.

We went for a consult for a v-reversal and the Dr. said he felt like we had a 50% or less of conceiving. =( Heart breaking.

History:

Me - 29, two little girls 9 and 7
Him - 38, three little girls 11, 9, and 7

He had kids easily with his ex and I got pregnant easily with my ex.

The Dr. only charges $1,500 for the operation and he only does 1 per year. He's a urologist. For the Dr.'s that do this all the time, it's about 5K-8K and we just can't afford that.

He is calling today for his operation date and I feel anxious.

I am just curious if anyone has been given these seemingly terrible odds and still managed to conceive?

Thanks in advance!

ChattyB—FX’s to the psychic being right. Yay to ovulation!:happydance: It looks like you are headed in the right direction.

Wannabeprego- :yipee:OMG! I commented on your thread and it looks like a positive to me. When are you going to test again….I am so excited for you.:happydance::happydance:

Sukisam – :yipee: Yay for OPK’s! I’ve read that every other day is good but in the past I’ve done it every day to cover my bases. Good luck!:thumbup:

Sapphire1- Let’s hope it turns into a :bfp: I always find myself symptom spotting and I drive myself nuts. FX’s you ovulated and get your :bfp: soon!

CJ - :hugs: It’s sad to hear that a parent does not want to see his children. In our situation is the other way around. DH wants to spend more time with his kids and thewitch won’t allow him too. So unfair! Congrats on your anniversary! I hope you get :bfp: soon!

Welcome FaithMom! It’s always hard when the Dr’s give you a number and it’s not a very good one. We got a similar number but we saw it as a number. We have 50% chance of success as were before we had 0%. VR’s can be expensive. We saved our money for us because we were told the insurance didn’t pay for it. And then two months later we got a call from the Dr letting us know he was refunding our money because he got payment from the insurance…WTH! We could had done our VR sooner! We still haven’t been able to conceive but we are working on it. Good luck on everything!

AFM, The :witch: came last Thursday night so I called the Dr. They are starting me on Clomid tomorrow CD5! I was a little confuse since we’ve done CD 4-8 before and now I’m going to 5-9! I didn’t ask why but I have my first U/S tomorrow to check for any cysts. Let’s hope this cycle works. I’m praying DH’s sperm will be better by mid October!

:dust: to all of us! Let’s hope we get some :bfp: in the next few months!

I hope you are right chattyB!! we are only in our 7 month of trying after VR but every month depressess more when the :witch: shows up :-( I have to try and keep myself calm but that is going to be hard over the next few month, DH is trying to adopt my 2 sons, we have our first court directions hearing on Friday, im so nervous (not sure why) but the worst part is thinking that maybe i might come face to face with my ex even the thought of it make me feel :sick: knowing that him and his "new wife" had a baby a few months ago make me so :hissy: he cant even look after the 2 he already has!! he still hasnt even had the guts to contact my boys to tell them they have a sister!! Sorry rant over lol. on a plus side i have a few things to look forward to in the next few weeks. It is mine and DH first wedding anniversary soon then a week after its my birthday and the week after that we are off on a big family holiday for a week so hopefully i will relax and enjoy it. so how is everyone else doing? hope people that ovulated over the weekend got plenty of :sex: in and hope everyone that is in their 2ww isnt going to :wacko:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all xx

@Cjones, Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/anniversary.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/birthday-376.gif

My Birthday was last week and my anniversary is coming up on 09/30, Me and DH have been married coming up on 5 years!!! :winkwink:

Good luck with the adoption process. I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys...:thumbup:

I hope you enjoy your holiday and create your soon to be BFP!!! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->