The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Sapphire :hugs: I'm sorry the witch got you :(. Try not to worry yet tho huni, there are plenty of couples who take months, sometimes years, to conceive that don't have the problems associated with VR. Maybe think about getting another SA done to put your mind at rest (spoken by a true hypocrite - see below!)

Wannabe - how are you huni? Any more news? You've been on my mind alot over these last few days and I'm praying for your sticky bean!

I'm now 8dpo - this has been the longest ever TWW, partly as I know I've Ov'd this month (haven't detected LH surge in previous months) and I've started charting. I thought charting would give me something to do to make the TWW hurry up - instead it's just made me more obsessive and tuned in to every little niggle, plotting it on my chart :). I'm in a muddle as we speak .... This mornings bbt showed a huge drop in temperature, right through the coverline - of course, my brain is now buzzing, thing OMG! This MUST be an implantation dip right?? It's more likely to be signalling the start of AF but still, the obsessive hope has been sparked and I know it's all I'm going to think about today lol.

It's been 4 months (this week!) since VR .... and DH and I are unsure about having a SA :(. On one hand, I'm desperate to know what the numbers would be, on the other hand, I dread finding out that they're far too low. We know the VR has worked as we do our own SA style tests on a microscope at home - there are lots of live spermies, happily swimming away in all directions, but we're not scientists and have no idea how to actually count them, or to see if they're "normal". I know that SA results are only a snapshot of what's happening at that particular time, and that even with shockingly low numbers, couples can still conceive .... I suppose I'm happy for now to live with the hope that everything is fine rather than to be told that we're wasting our time.

I suppose I'll know either one way or another in a few days time if all my obsessing during this TWW is in vain!

Good luck ladies!

Hi Chatty,

Thanks for thinking of me and for the prayers...:hugs: I really appreciate it...

To be honest with you I am still not totally sure what is going on. The good news is that I got more positive IC's this morning with FMU on 5 different IC's that I did....:thumbup: But, there have been a few days in between where the IC's went negative....But I think my urine was diluted maybe on those mornings, last night I managed to hold my pee for a really long time and it was super dark yellow like apple juice and i got positive IC's....Also I was asking around on B&B and the girls were saying that the IC is only 10 miu, so that could be why I am getting all of these lines day after day after day but no definate confirmation on a FRER or another expensive more reliable store bought test just yet...So in conclusion I am hoping that since it is still early that my HCG is still low and that in another week or so when my AF is definatly late i can confirm for sure on a more reliable test...But, I am feeling very hopeful and positive, I mean how could I get all of these positive IC's over the course of more than a week and all of them be faulty tests??? I mean is that even possible?? So in conclusion I have to be pregnant right?? I mean this has never happened to me before..This has to be my month and I must be pregnant....I want to celebrate and be excited and shout from the roof tops that I am pregnant but i am scared and nervous since I have been TTC for so long now...Eeeekkk...Any opinions from you ladies on what you think is going on??:shrug:

I am glad you can see lots of swimmers under the microscope...:thumbup: That is a good sign and at least you know for sure the VR was a success, and as you know all it takes is one :spermy: to get you pregnant....so try not to worry hun...it can happen and it will happen for you!!! :winkwink: Good luck and baby dust to you hun!! I hope you get your BFP this month!!! :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies, I was just wondering if anyone has had implantation bleeding before and if so what did it look like, how much and how many days did it last? I believe I am about 7dpo today and since late on Friday I was having light pink on tp yesterday it turned a bit darker and today it is nearly brown and I'm getting really bad cramps, ( its not a lot) could this be implantation bleeding or something more serious? Please help I'm feeling very anxious :-(

Hi wannabe, how many DPO are you? Are you late for AF yet? I wouldn't worry too much about faint lines - after all, a line is a line and if they have colour, very unlikely to be evaps.

I wonder if IC cheapy HPTs are like the IC OPKs? I detected this LH surge on my CBFM and the CB digital smiley but my OPKs remained light ... Definitely lighter than the control line - they were used with the same urine sample that gave me my peaks and smilies, so I can only assume that this was as dark as they got.

Good luck huni, I'm sure everything will be ok. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Hi ladies, I was just wondering if anyone has had implantation bleeding before and if so what did it look like, how much and how many days did it last? I believe I am about 7dpo today and since late on Friday I was having light pink on tp yesterday it turned a bit darker and today it is nearly brown and I'm getting really bad cramps, ( its not a lot) could this be implantation bleeding or something more serious? Please help I'm feeling very anxious :-(

Hi CJ,

Sorry, we must have been posting at the same time and I missed it! Sounds like it might be IB, it's about the right stage! I had some pink CM and clear with red streaks CM but this was on 3dpo so I'm assuming it would've been too early for IB.

Maybe test in a few days? If it is IB, your test should turn positive a few days later as the egg doesn't produce HCG until after it implants, then it takes a few days to build up to a detectable level. FX'd we'll both get our BFPs this week!
(I'm planning on testing over the next few days - 8dpo today)

Babydust!

Hi wannabe, how many DPO are you? Are you late for AF yet? I wouldn't worry too much about faint lines - after all, a line is a line and if they have colour, very unlikely to be evaps.

I wonder if IC cheapy HPTs are like the IC OPKs? I detected this LH surge on my CBFM and the CB digital smiley but my OPKs remained light ... Definitely lighter than the control line - they were used with the same urine sample that gave me my peaks and smilies, so I can only assume that this was as dark as they got.

Good luck huni, I'm sure everything will be ok. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Thanks Chatty....:hugs:

I am CD28 14 DPO, my AF wouldnt be late until i make it past my longest ever cycle which is 33 days,My cycles have ranged from 25 days to 33 with an average of about 28 or 29 days...I have only had a 33 day cycle in the last two years like twice, so it is very unusual for it to go that long, so if I get past 33 days that I would definatly think something is up....So all I can do is wait until AF is for sure late and retest with a more reliable test...Wish me luck....

It sounds very promising wannabe, FX this is it :happydance:

CJ, I had implantation bleeding with Holly. It lasted 9 days in all :wacko: and way beyond the time I got my :bfp: Cramping is a good sign too, I had a lot of cramping at first. I believe that IB is usually a tiny amount so I may have been unusual. Like Chatty says, wait and see, and if the bleeding doesn't get heavy, do that test! Last month, I had really light bleeding a week early, but sadly it turned into AF. Boo! :dust: to you! x x

Well yesterday's bbt dip has come up again - from 36.7 on Sat, to 36.2 on Sun and now 36.5 today. Various symptoms (tired, sore bbs, cramps, backache) but I just don't "feel" pregnant. Didn't bother doing a test as at 9dpo it's bound to be neg anyway. I've only got ICs here and not sure how reliable they are. If AF isn't here by Thursday, I'll raid Boots for an FRER but I don't think I'll need to lol.

FXd you get your BFP CJ!

Hi Ladies :wave:

I hope you are all well.

Wannabe- you've got to be pregnant and I see you have a ticker how exciting! I'm SO pleased for you, it's given me some hope that it could happen.

ChattyB -it does sound promising FX you get a :bfp:- I do understand it's hard to keep the faith if you don't feel pregnant but lots of ladies get their :bfp: and don't "feel" pregnant.

CJ-Fx that you're experiencing IB that would be great!

I'm 7dpo and want to start POAS- I am a total addict and now i can legitamately do it because my acupuncture ladsy thought maybe I was getting pregnant but not implanting so she said test early to check I'm not having chermicals. So crazy mad POAS lady I become every month in the 2ww!!:blush:

I'm 40 in 6 weeks so would love a :bfp: for my pressie- we'll have to wait + See!

Have a nice day ladies

FX we get some more :bfp:in the next week

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ooh an exciting time in VR wags! :happydance:

Wannabe, did you do a FRER? Just seen your ticker!! :bfp: :happydance: :laugh2:

Well spotting is back to pink today (but hardly any) and still its only on tp when i go to the loo (sorry tmi) i dont temp but i did take my temp yesterday it was 36.8 and today it was 37 but that could be because we are having a heat wave. I do feel very hungry this morning and have a little bit of heart burn. Really dont want to get my hopes up as i did last month when the :witch: was late but it all ended in :cry: i need to keep my mind away from poas as i dont have any here but am so tempted to buy some. Come on ladies its about time this group had another :bfp: would be better if loads got one this month :dust: to all xx

I've got my fingers crossed for you CJ! As for me, I think I'm out - 9dpo and some light spotting on the tp too. AF is due on Weds so I think she's on her way. Oh well, disappointing but not too surprising, onwards to the next cycle!

Your not out yet not until the :witch: is here and you know it's her x

Chatty, 9dpo could easily be IB. I spotted for 9 days with Holly, it was a lot lighter than AF. :dust:

Thanks girls, I'm still hopeful but mentally preparing myself for a BFN .... even the "feed me sweets and chocolate" premenstrual cravings and the bone crushing tiredness have set in now.

I'll test tomorrow, to satisfy my POAS craving and wait to see what the rest of the week brings!

Well I'm a little disappointed today :-( looked on eBay for those ask one question psychic reading, found quite a few so thought I would give one a go. Apparently I'm not going to get pregnant until late spring next year, but it will be a healthy happy pregnancy :) but not sure I can wait that long :cry:

@Cjones, Good luck and baby dust to you...I hope it is just IB...:dust: :dust:

As far as the psychic reading I wouldnt take it very seriously, I had a conception reading done by Sandra and it was 100% incorrect in regards to when I would conceive, so dont let that upset you....:hugs: :hugs:

I've got my fingers crossed for you CJ! As for me, I think I'm out - 9dpo and some light spotting on the tp too. AF is due on Weds so I think she's on her way. Oh well, disappointing but not too surprising, onwards to the next cycle!

I hope the :witch: stays away..:hugs:..Good luck to you...:af::af: :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->