The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

10dpo and tested this morning but got a BFN :(. I've woken up at stupid o'clock because of the wind outside so took my bbt at 5am instead of the usual 7am, it was 36.0 this morning and even using the bbt adjuster to take into account the time difference, it only pushes it up to 36.2. So I guess that means my temps are dropping too.

Oh well - in the spirit of PMA, the good things about this cycle:

1). I Ovulate when using soy iso! - i'll be using this again next cycle.
2). I'm able to accurately chart and see when I've Ov'd
3). I'll be able to carry on with my diet and get busy trying to lose those last few pounds.
4). I'll be able to continue riding my horses this month :)
5). Have lots of fun BDing on holiday this month (fertile time)

Wishing you all babydust and lots of positive BFPs!

Well I'm a little disappointed today :-( looked on eBay for those ask one question psychic reading, found quite a few so thought I would give one a go. Apparently I'm not going to get pregnant until late spring next year, but it will be a healthy happy pregnancy :) but not sure I can wait that long :cry:

Take it with a pinch of salt huni, they're always getting it wrong! You only have to read through the boards to realise that there are lots of people getting their BFPs before the prediction date! It's a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously. Keep going as you are and you'll get your BFP eventually (hopefully this cycle!)

:hugs:

Thanks ladies DH said the same, he doesn't believe in it anyway. In a way I would like to believe it because then I believe I will eventually get pregnant, sometimes I still doubt it will ever happen for us :-(

Thanks ladies DH said the same, he doesn't believe in it anyway. In a way I would like to believe it because then I believe I will eventually get pregnant, sometimes I still doubt it will ever happen for us :-(

I could've written exactly the same about us! It gives me hope to believe that it will eventually be my turn.

I know it's hard waiting, but don't forget how many people take up to a year to get pregnant - even without VR. I have 3 friends that took over a year to conceive, and they were perfectly healthy couples. I tell myself this all the time :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Well ladies I couldnt resist I decided to have another reading, I thought that if it was completely different I would say it was all a load of tosh but as it happens this one said early summer next year the first one said late spring next year. Stil not completely convinced but it had given me that bit of hope back that I was starting to doubt. It's still a long time to wait but it gives me 6-7 months to get myself completely healthy and if it does happen before then even better :dust: to all x

Lol you are as bad as me! I bought one eBay reading which said Dec '11 BFP ... was told 2 days later, by another psychic at an event, Dec '11 too! Curiosity got the better of me and thinking that the both December predictions had been a fluke, ordered another reading .... That one also said December '11. I've had 2 others since, all stating the same. Very strange!

I'd be over the moon to get my BFP at anytime , but I'm secretly hoping for an Xmas BFP .... That would be an awesome present for the family!

LOL well you will have to let me know how you get on if yours comes true hopefully mine will too. i am hoping i wont buy anymore i just wanted 2 around roughly the same time to satisfy my curiosity and i have that, besides its my anniversary on friday so got more important things to spend my money on lol

I've got everything crossed that you'll be giving your hubby a digi with "pregnant" displayed on it!

When are you going to test? We are both about the same cycle stage aren't we? I'm 10dpo today. GL huni! Hoping to see a stick with 2 lines from you when I'm on here again tomorrow ;)

I think I'm 9dpo today. I'm not testing until the :witch: is well and truly late lol my temp today was 37 again but still trying not to get my hopes up. Oh sapphire sorry lol I would really recommend not lol it will drive you loopy but if you really want to I found both on eBay lol the prices range from about £1.50-£8

I'm already loopy :haha: I need to set up a new ebay account first, I got rid of my old one. It's probably just as well, I'd be getting millions of psychic readings otherwise :wacko:

LOL some people would call us loopy, i just say we are desperate ladies wanting a baby so so much. the first one i had done didnt really give much detail just that it would be end of spring next year and it would be a healthy pregnancy, the second one went into a bit more depth and said the reason i wasnt getting pregnant was due to my diet which this month i have been changing and DH is drinking to much (not alcohol) he said it was some sort of citrus drink which was spooky because the last month or so DH has been drinking a sherbert lemon squash lol, he said i would get pregnant beginning of summer next year would be a healthy pregnancy but i would suffer with postnatal depression.

OMG girls, I just retested a few minutes ago and look what I got, check out my testing thread......:happydance: :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...tream-test-pg-15-10-04-a-15.html#post13181960

I've seen it, been stalking you for ages :haha:

Congratulations!!!!!! I'm over the moon for you both :laugh2:

Good timing too :haha:

LOL some people would call us loopy, i just say we are desperate ladies wanting a baby so so much. the first one i had done didnt really give much detail just that it would be end of spring next year and it would be a healthy pregnancy, the second one went into a bit more depth and said the reason i wasnt getting pregnant was due to my diet which this month i have been changing and DH is drinking to much (not alcohol) he said it was some sort of citrus drink which was spooky because the last month or so DH has been drinking a sherbert lemon squash lol, he said i would get pregnant beginning of summer next year would be a healthy pregnancy but i would suffer with postnatal depression.

That is a bit spooky :wacko:

I thought already having a VR baby would have made me more laid back, but I'm even worse this time round :dohh:

Congratulations wannabe! I'm another one of your stalkers haha. This last test looks BFP for sure!

CJ - that's great that you got a similar time frame for both readings! Really interesting about your hubby drinking lemon sherbet juice (tell him to switch to beer - seems to work for most guys haha).

Sapphire - some of the psychics have their own websites so you don't have to use eBay - I'm pretty sure psychic123 has a website. Be warned tho, these things are like an opened box of chocolates ... One is never enough! Can't wait to hear what yours say!

I'm probably setting myself up for the biggest fall but even before I had the readings, I just "felt" that Xmas would be my time ... I even remember telling my hubby when out walking, the week before his VR. I'm perfectly happy to wait 'til then!

Has anyone heard from Tally recently? I hope she's ok!

Hi Littlelou

It was about £4,200 if I remember rightly. I would recommend it, there are lots of details on the website. Yes I know the feeling all too well unfortunately re: sperm tests, its heart breaking. Our first reversal was about £2,500.

I am going to get all the vitamins etc for both my husband and myself and take for the next six months, we are already fit and healthy, we both exercise, don't smoke and have the occasional drink. I have also been having regular acupuncture so I feel that we have done all that we can to get our bodies in optimum condition,

Chatty, i was quite relieved they were of similar time frames as like you said they are like a box of chocolates! I am still very tempted to try another but then i think why as if it is a different time i would be to confused lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->