The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

I'm not going to do anymore - if I do, and I get a different month, I'll be gutted and lose faith I think! I'm stopping while I'm ahead (I'll rethink in January if I don't have my BFP!)

That sounds like a good idea, you dont have to long to wait, :-( i have got months.

Hello ladies,

It looks like it might be a great month for :bfp: let's keep our PMA up!

Wannabe - send some :dust: our way so we can join you!

I have my CD14 scan on Friday....Here's hoping we have some follies!

Hello ladies,

It looks like it might be a great month for :bfp: let's keep our PMA up!

Wannabe - send some :dust: our way so we can join you!

I have my CD14 scan on Friday....Here's hoping we have some follies!

Good luck to you!!! I hope Friday's scan shows great results!!! I am sedning a ton of baby dust your way!!! :dust::dust: :dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good-luck-5.gif

Goodluck for Friday Hun! FXd they find lots of mature follies.

Good luck HappyBunny, hope it goes well!

Wannabe, I love how you've gone preggo ticker crazy. I like the one that compares the baby to the size of a seed/fruit/vegetable :haha:

Good luck HappyBunny, hope it goes well!

Wannabe, I love how you've gone preggo ticker crazy. I like the one that compares the baby to the size of a seed/fruit/vegetable :haha:

LOL....:haha: I just love the tickers, one of my favorite ones is the fruit one too....:winkwink:

11dpo - AF due today but nothing so far, tested with an FRER this morning and got a BFN so it's now just a question of time before the witch puts in an appearance.

Wannabe got her BFP this month, c'mon ladies! We need another one to keep her company!

Good luck!

Hi Ladies :wave:
I hope you're all well.

Chatty B- FX the :witch: doesn't come.

I'm 9dpo did a IC and got another :bfn:-it's getting harder to see them it's almost 2 years of ttc now.

Wannabe- looking good!!

Saphire- you made me laugh with the melon!

HappyBunny- good luck with the scan keeping everything crossed for you.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck chatty!!
Think i am 10dpo today spotting has stopped, have a few symptoms but i just dont feel it this month, last month i felt as though it was my month but alas the :witch: came, my bbs are sore today which is unusal for me usually they start hurting right after O i have been suffering from really bad headaches the last few days :-( and my temp is stil at 37 today. trying hard not to get my hopes up, im trying to focus on my anniversary friday and my birthday next friday but its so hard think i need a hobby lol

hi, is there anyone out there ttc after a vasectomy reversal. my husband had his after 14 years. we been ttc for 3 cycles now.

hi, is there anyone out there ttc after a vasectomy reversal. my husband had his after 14 years. we been ttc for 3 cycles now.

You have come to the right place here, We are all ttc after OH VR.

:wave: Clare!

As CJ says, we're all TTC after VR. I already have a VR baby, but am TTC VR baby no2. I'm about to start my 6th cycle TTC. x x

Hi Clare, welcome to the VR board! Hubby had his VR in June this year after a 13 year old vasectomy. Wannabe is newly pregnant after her husbands VR of about the same age too. We've been TTC for 3 cycles approx (June and July were classed as "VR Recovery"

Babydust!

I am sad to say that the :witch: got me today....:cry: I was sure that this was it this month, so I either got fooled by a batch of faulty tests or I had a chemical pregnancy...I just dont know..Well now I am going to move onto testing for the month of October for DH and me for future IUI..wish me luck.....

Oh huni :hugs: I'm so sorry! I was praying that your little bean was a sticky one :(

Look after yourself chick, good luck with the testing this month, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you this cycle.

:hugs:

Oh no I'm so sorry you must be really upset.:hugs:

That bloody :witch: I really wish i could've kept her away for you :growlmad:
I wonder if you had a chemical :hug: I think i had one the other month had positive tests for a few days and a really high temp so I know how horrid it is.

good luck for the IUI testing my love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"