The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Oh wannabe, I'm so sorry. I really thought this was it. Hope you're ok. x x :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you wannabe!! She can be a right bitch at times. :hugs:

Hi there ladies, I am back :D Hope everyone's ok, I'm done with my monster uni assignment so here I am back in the land of the living :rofl:

Completely no idea where my cycle is now, cycle's all over the place with the stress! Will have to start updating the tickers... On to the wedding!

Hey ladies... we still aren't pg at 8 cycles post VR. I was recently diagnosed with a rare type of lymphoma... no chem as I had the tissue surgically removed but doc says this lymphoma will probably be what takes my life but hopefully they will find a cure before that time. Doc said prognosis survival of 20 years if no new treatment is discovered. We were back and forth as to whether we should continue ttc... we decided we just need to have a baby as quickly as possible (even if we need help) does this seem unrealistic and crazy? We really want a child and I would be so regretful if we decided to quit ttc and nothing happened with the lymphoma for say... 40 years. Ughs... anyway... cd 9... to the ob gyn on friday to discuss options.

Welcome back Tally! Well done on getting your assignment finished - I've been thinking of you and wondering how you've been! How long to go for the wedding now?

TTCpostVR - What a terrible time you're going through :( It must have been a huge shock to get a diagnosis like that! I'm pleased that they managed to remove it surgically. I think in your situation, I'd probably carry on TTC, nobody knows what the future could bring - any one of us could be involved in an accident and lose our life tomorrow/next week/10 years etc. If fear of death prevented us from trying to reach our dreams, we would never truly be living anyway.

A close friend of mine was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma when we were 18, she had chemotherapy and was very Ill for a while, told she would never be a mother. 6 years later, she starts to feel unwell again and goes to the Dr ... it turned out that she was 16 weeks pregnant and delivered a healthy baby girl at 38 weeks. There is always hope huni

:hugs: thinking of you!

Welcome back Tally!!!
Chatty i couldnt have put that better myself, anything could happen to any one of us at anytime. Live life to the fullest and never give up on your dreams. Its our dreams that keep us going (not always sane) but what is a life without dreams and wishes involved?

:hugs: ttcpostvr, sorry you're having such a hard time. I agree with the others, carry on TTC - you never know what the future might hold. x x

Hi ladies, I have been doing some looking about on line for things to help the ttc process, and have come across Royal jelly, has anyone used it or heard anything about using it?

I think there's a thread on the TTC over 35 board - some of the girls use it for egg quality I believe. There's also a recent study done on CoQ10 (also on the TTC35).

When I was TTC Holly, I ordered some but the website mucked up the order and they couldn't supply it. I did take maca though, and tried to get DH to take it. It's worth a try, it's meant to be really good for you, even when not TTC.

I am tempted to order some, at this point i am willing to try anything lol

What does maca do? I'm getting confuddled with all the agnus cactus thing/ vitex/ maca ect ect. Is it only me who feels like I'm back at school? Lol.

AF was due yesterday and still a no show - temps are the same as yesterday 36.3, I'm exhausted too. I've tested BFN yesterday so just waiting for the witch to show so I can start cycle 4. Why do our bodies insist on playing games just at the point we really need them to behave!! Aarrghhh!!

Any signs of your BFPs ladies?

my temp has dropped to 36.8 today AF due saturday/sunday. just hope she stays away for tomo so me and DH can :sex: on our anniversary lol. If i was to go to my Dr now about ttc would they send me away as we have only been trying for 7 months?

hi to all of you who replied. my hubby had his vr done in june too after 14 years. we had our tests done and they said they were ok. we both taking pre-conception vitamins and im taking evening primrose oil too.

I have no idea what maca does, just seemed like a good idea :rofl: Who knows, that might have been what worked?

Good news that the VR worked Clare, now all you've got to do is wait!

Hi there ladies, I am back :D Hope everyone's ok, I'm done with my monster uni assignment so here I am back in the land of the living :rofl:

Completely no idea where my cycle is now, cycle's all over the place with the stress! Will have to start updating the tickers... On to the wedding!

Welcome Back....:winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-back-4.png

Hey ladies... we still aren't pg at 8 cycles post VR. I was recently diagnosed with a rare type of lymphoma... no chem as I had the tissue surgically removed but doc says this lymphoma will probably be what takes my life but hopefully they will find a cure before that time. Doc said prognosis survival of 20 years if no new treatment is discovered. We were back and forth as to whether we should continue ttc... we decided we just need to have a baby as quickly as possible (even if we need help) does this seem unrealistic and crazy? We really want a child and I would be so regretful if we decided to quit ttc and nothing happened with the lymphoma for say... 40 years. Ughs... anyway... cd 9... to the ob gyn on friday to discuss options.

Welcome to the group...:flower: Good luck with TTC. :dust::dust:

I hope you can get your BFP very soon, I am sorry that you are having a hard time right now, I hope things get better soon for you hun and that your health improves...:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-4.jpg

AFM, I have to go in for my FSH blood work tomorrow morning. I have my vaginal ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday morning. I am waiting to hear back from the DR's office to schedule my HSG though. When i called yesterday the girl that does the scheduling wasnt in the office at the time and I left her a VM and I am going to check back with the office again this morning if she does not call me soon. I am not looking forward to being poked and probed like a science experiment, and I am a little nervous about the HSG as well. I have heard that for girls with no blockage in their tubes it is not that painful just minor cramping, but with girls that have blockage, they describe the pain as unbearable.

Hopefully my insurance is going to cover alot of the costs of this testing so that I dont have to much out of pocket costs, but I know there will be some expenses because I have a 350 deductible and than plan pays 85%... $$$$$ .... DH has toget a second SA which will cost us 100 bucks out of pocket, and I am hoping and praying that his count is high enough for us to be able to move forward with the IUI. Than DH has alot of dental work he needs to get done a root canal so we have to pay for that this month too...ugghhhhh.....:wacko: But I will be happy to finally get some answers with the fertility testing...I just hope the answers are positive results..please keep your fingers crossed for me girls.

Yesterday when the :witch: got me I was doing good until late lastnight, me and DH were chewing at each other over dumb stuff, and than it made me start to get upset and I started thinking about not being pregnant again and I started balling my eyes out crying, i coudlnt stop for a minute there, and I made DH hold me, I eventually got it together and fell asleep and now this morning my eyes are all swollen and puffy....ugghhh... TTC sucks. If I had known it was going to take this long to get pregnant I would of started TTC alot sooner and I would of been saving up for IVF all of these years and would of went that route sooner. It's all water under the bridge now though, nothing I can do but move ahead. We are struggling to be able to afford the testing and IUI as it is right now.... Why do things have to be so hard girls...:growlmad:

Hopefully the HSG will be enough to get you pregnant huni ... Well that AND the obvious! I am so disappointed for you after your chemical, it's only natural that you'd feel tearful and down. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->