The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thanks Chatty...:hugs: I have heard stories of girls getting pregnant a few months after the HSG...:winkwink:

OK, so DR office finally got back to me...My HSG is scheduled for 10/14 at 9:20 and DH's SA is the same day, and hopefully DH can go with me and get his SA done so I am not by myself, I am nervous about it....ugghhhh.... a necessary evil i suppose....

Wow that's quick! Once it's done, it's done! You can get on with TTC with an answer (everything's ok and it'll happen eventually) or a plan for treatment - either way, you'll be out of limbo.

FXd for you that everything's fine and that hubby has mega sperm lol.

Today has all been about babies! I visited my neighbour and met her gorgeous 10 day old daughter for the first time. Absolutely beautiful! I kept telling myself that this could be me in a year (god willing!). This afternoon was a new client meeting with a lady who has just booked me for her delivery in April, she's 15 weeks at the moment and we were admiring her scan pictures. Sometimes I think I'm mad doing what I do ... The one thing I want most in the world is the one thing I help other ladies do. Gggrrr!

Hoping the witch hurries up! Still nothing :(

:hugs: wannabe. I met someone the other day who was TTC for 18 months, and she had an HSG and got pregnant the following month. Her baby is 12 weeks old now! Good luck, hope everything goes well. x x

:hugs: wannabe. I met someone the other day who was TTC for 18 months, and she had an HSG and got pregnant the following month. Her baby is 12 weeks old now! Good luck, hope everything goes well. x x

Wow, I hope that is me too!!! That would be pretty awesome!!!:winkwink: I also have a girlfriend that was TTC for a long time and she got an HSG and got pregnant the next month!!! So I am hopeful that maybe it could be just what we need to get our BFP without even having to do the IUI... It would be great to save some $$$ of course as well...:haha:

Best wishes for your treatment! And prayers are going out to you.

I've been sitting in the doc office for over an hour... waiting to see what she says she can do to help us conceive more quickly. Crossing my fingers she doesn't say... just keep trying it will happen. :S

@ttcpostvr, good luck with your Dr's appointment, I hope they can give you some good options so you can finally get your BFP!!...:hugs:

AFM, I got up early this morning and did my fasting to get my blood work done so that is one test down, and only 2 more to go. I am not sure how long it will take to get my results back, I know they were looking at my FSH levels and some other tests they run to make sure i dont have anything else wrong with me.

I hope all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!!! :flower: Does anyone have any special plans this weekend?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/HaveAGreatWeekendGravestoneArm.gif

Wannabe sorry to hear that af got you

I am still awaiting on my hubbies SA results, 2 weeks ago he handed it in and nothing back with the doctors, they have said they are normally back by now so no idea what the delay might be!!

Am so nervous, I just want there to be some improvement!

Hi ladies well I had a fantastic anniversary was nice to spend the whole day with DH without any children lol unfortunately the :witch: has got me this morning :cry: so it's on to the next cycle for us loads more :sex: :happydance: :dust: to all xx

Aw sorry CJ :hugs: Glad you had a lovely anniversary x x

No plans for the weekend wannabe, the weather has been awful here - raining the whole day yesterday. Have/are you doing anything nice?

ttcpostvr, hope your dr appointment went well and they were able to help.

ababytogether, FX for the SA results. I hope there's been an improvement.

:dust: to all!

Hi girls! I hope all you ladies are ok and that treatments and results are as good as can be!

:hugs:

Hi ladies well I had a fantastic anniversary was nice to spend the whole day with DH without any children lol unfortunately the :witch: has got me this morning :cry: so it's on to the next cycle for us loads more :sex: :happydance: :dust: to all xx

:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry CJ!

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I've been away for a while just trying to get my IUI done. I had only one follicle but we did have 3.5 Million sperm with 60% motility. I know it's not a lot but for us it's a huge improvement. I hope these two weeks go by fast...We didn't :sex: at all so let's hope this works!

:dust: to all!!

Goodluck and babydust Happybunny! Fingers crossed you'll have your BFP in a few short weeks!

Sorry the witch got you CJ, she's been busy this weekend and got me too :(. Oh well, onwards to the next cycle!

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I've been away for a while just trying to get my IUI done. I had only one follicle but we did have 3.5 Million sperm with 60% motility. I know it's not a lot but for us it's a huge improvement. I hope these two weeks go by fast...We didn't :sex: at all so let's hope this works!

:dust: to all!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Four-Leaf-Clover-Design.jpg

Goodluck and babydust Happybunny! Fingers crossed you'll have your BFP in a few short weeks!

Sorry the witch got you CJ, she's been busy this weekend and got me too :(. Oh well, onwards to the next cycle!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/FLowersNButterflies255FBIGHUGS.gif

:hugs: Chatty, sorry she got you.

Good Luck HappyBunny. I hope it's third time lucky for you! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well that's me gotten by the :witch:

I have come to expect it now really, we're probably more NTNP than TTC now anyway...

I may go and have a gentle session at the gym if I can force myself, exercising helps with the horrid cramps but it's really hard to get motivated to leave the house when I'm on!

:dust:

Hello ladies, i have been doing more research lol looking up about how you can tell when you are ovulating, i have come across a saliva test and was just wondering if anyone has tried it?? it seems alot easier than temping and poas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->