The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

:hugs: Tally.

Do you mean the microscopes CJ? I haven't tried them but I know of them, something to do with ferning patterns. I read about it in 'Take charge of your fertility' by Toni Weschler (which is a v. good book by the way girls).

Well that's me gotten by the :witch:

I have come to expect it now really, we're probably more NTNP than TTC now anyway...

I may go and have a gentle session at the gym if I can force myself, exercising helps with the horrid cramps but it's really hard to get motivated to leave the house when I'm on!

:dust:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hugs-1.jpg

CJ- I've never tried them. Are you going to invest on one?

I'm sorry Tally :hugs:

I am thinking about it will speak to DH and see what he thinks.

@ttcpostvr, good luck with your Dr's appointment, I hope they can give you some good options so you can finally get your BFP!!...:hugs:

AFM, I got up early this morning and did my fasting to get my blood work done so that is one test down, and only 2 more to go. I am not sure how long it will take to get my results back, I know they were looking at my FSH levels and some other tests they run to make sure i dont have anything else wrong with me.

I hope all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!!! :flower: Does anyone have any special plans this weekend?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/HaveAGreatWeekendGravestoneArm.gif

Let us know how your dye test goes!
doc on friday did a vag u/s on cd 11 with a" follicle that looked really good on the left side. With no visualization of the right ovary" crossing our fingers that this month might just be it! I've been having lots of cramping on the left side today due to ovulation... with lots of time spent in the bedroom... we've been praying a lot (random note... our fam got baptized and rebaptized yesterday! Haha I must have add or something)
if no bfp this cycle then doc wants to do a new semen analysis and dye test for next cycle.

What do you ladies think.... should we do these pricey tests or try cheap clomid for a few months?

@ttcpostvr, good luck with your Dr's appointment, I hope they can give you some good options so you can finally get your BFP!!...:hugs:

AFM, I got up early this morning and did my fasting to get my blood work done so that is one test down, and only 2 more to go. I am not sure how long it will take to get my results back, I know they were looking at my FSH levels and some other tests they run to make sure i dont have anything else wrong with me.

I hope all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!!! :flower: Does anyone have any special plans this weekend?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/HaveAGreatWeekendGravestoneArm.gif

Let us know how your dye test goes!
doc on friday did a vag u/s on cd 11 with a" follicle that looked really good on the left side. With no visualization of the right ovary" crossing our fingers that this month might just be it! I've been having lots of cramping on the left side today due to ovulation... with lots of time spent in the bedroom... we've been praying a lot (random note... our fam got baptized and rebaptized yesterday! Haha I must have add or something)
if no bfp this cycle then doc wants to do a new semen analysis and dye test for next cycle.

What do you ladies think.... should we do these pricey tests or try cheap clomid for a few months?

My Dr wouldn't let us have clomid until we had the tests done. He told us the dye would help clear up my tubes just in case they were plugged. If you are able do couple of rounds of clomid then go ahead. GL!

Thanks. That def makes sense that it would unplug the tubes. Did your test look okay? When do you test?

You're welcome Tally. We all understand how gutting it is, people not TTC just don't get it - especially in our situation as well.

Good luck ttcpostvr, sounds promising! Can't offer advice about clomid etc, as haven't used it. x x

You're welcome Tally. We all understand how gutting it is, people not TTC just don't get it - especially in our situation as well.

Good luck ttcpostvr, sounds promising! Can't offer advice about clomid etc, as haven't used it. x x

:hugs:

I know, I don't blame people one bit for not understanding - before I was in this situation myself I wouldn't have understood, though I would still have felt for people struggling iykwim.

xx

Hi

Dh results back

Motility is 11%

But his sperm has dropped from 16.3 to 6.3 :-(

Can anyone give me some positivity please

Am delighted he has motility as he had none before but now his count had dropped dramatically

live in hope what were your ohs results when they come back and you got caught? Congrats btw xx

Hi

Dh results back

Motility is 11%

Am delighted he has motility as he had none before but now his count had dropped dramatically

live in hope what were your ohs results when they come back and you got caught? Congrats btw xx

It only takes one sperm! I remember reading on here somewhere that someones DH only had like 1.2 and she got pg! Hopefully that will raise your spirits some! :)

Well girls, I had my vaginal ultrasound this morning, and it wasnt to bad. They used the wand with the condom on it, or as many like to call it the dildo cam. :blush: The good news is that my uterus and everything looks normal. :thumbup: The Dr did see a small fibroid on my ovary but she said it was nothing to worry about or to be concenred over. I guess it is normal. So I am relived it is over with and that everything looks good. The only thing that sucked was that I got lost on my way home, since my GPS system went ape shit on my drive home and my DR's office is about 50 minutes away from my home. I had printed directions from mapquest just in case but they confused me and I got lost. I asked for directions like 3 times and was driving the wrong direction a couple of times as well. One lady said I needed to find Black Horse pike rd, but it was really called White Horse Pike Rd...LOL, luckily I assumed she just got the name wrong and got on the right road even though I was driving the wrong direction on it at first...LOL...:haha:

I am going to check with the DR's office to see if they have the results of my blood work yet that I did last Friday, and this Coming Friday is the last testing I will need to do, my HSG dye test and a second SA for DH...So keep your fingers crossed for me girls that everything turns out good with those tests for Friday as well. Hopefully DH's SA is going to give us high enough :spermy: numbers so we can move forward with the IUI soon!!

Hi

Dh results back

Motility is 11%

I am glad that his motility improved, but sorry that his numbers got lower. :hugs::hugs: Do you have your DH on vitamins to try to help improve his numbers? I do know that the numbers can fluctuate for different reasons and maybe something happened to make them lower or he was just having an off day and didnt give a good sample?? I have heard of women getting pregnant with low numbers though, and I do agree that it does only take one :spermy: so you always have a chance. Good luck to you hun. I hope his numbers improve and that you can get a BFP...:dust::dust:

My DH's problem is that his sperm count was low the first time we did it, with less than 5 million, and his motility was 36%. I got him on vitamins that are supposed to help with his count and motility now and we are scheduled for a second SA for him this Friday, since it has been about a year since he had the first SA. My DR was hoping for 10 million :spermy: for us to be able to do IUI so I am hoping that his numbers will be high enough so we can get the green light to move forward with IUI soon.

ababytogether - :hugs: I know how you feel becuase I was on the same boat. My DH motility was 0% with only 4 million sperm back in May. I put him on Fertility Blend and a multivitamin and vitamin E and last weekend his count was 8 million with only 8% motility. After the wash we had 3.5 million with 60% motility. wannabeprego & ttcpostvr are right, there are so many ladies out there that get pregnant with only one! Don't give up! You will get your :bfp: soon.

wannabeprego - Well that darn GPS that took a dump! Good thing you found your way home. So glad your results are looking good. FX for your blood work and SA! I hope you get great news and you get your chance at IUI.

Thankyou everyone

In May he had 16.3 sperm present and 0% motility, we were glad sperm was present as he had his VR in January (end)

Then he had a test done on 23rd Sept and it has come back with 11% but only 6.3 million sperm

I am delighted his motility has increased but gutted that his count has gone down, he didnt ejaculate for 2 weeks before the test as I had a few problems so wasnt sure whether that could have made a made a difference or not, my head is doing overtime

He is on Wellman and Pycnogenol once a day, time will tell I guess

The doctors did say that it may be worth him doing another test after Christmas as count can change so frequently so will see what happens

I sound really ungrateful, which I am not, am delighted just concerned as to why the count was down when it was nearly average not long after VR

I would have thought that motility is more important than numbers ababytogether, so it's great that it's increased. As the others said, it varies so much that I wouldn't lose hope yet.

Great news wannabe! FX everything else works out great too. I hate GPS, mine always breaks when I need it most :dohh:

So another update, I got the DR's office to call me back with my FSH blood work test results from last friday and everything came back normal. They tested for a bunch of other stuff to, but I forgot what else was included. So I am relived and feeling lucky that my tests are looking great so far. The girl told me my blood type too. It's funny because I never knew what it was until today...LOL... I guess I never really had a reason to need to know...:blush:

Well I got a call from my dr today... I had asked if we could try a couple of rounds of clomid... guess what!...! She gave us the go ahead to try a couple of rounds before the very expensive hsg test! :) yay... I've been in a great mood all day! Follicle scan is 204 dollars each round but it is far better than the 1000 dollar+ hsg test!

Im 2 dpo. Hoping and praying that I will get a bfp this month and wont need the clomid.
Afterall, I would love to boost the morale of the VR WAG group and bring some hope to the thread! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->