The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

So now I'm waiting to do my IUI with US guidance. All was well and I mentioned something about how I swear I felt it (the sperm) coming back out last time I had this done and the doc threw on the brakes and changed up the plan. I have read that it doesn't matter, the sperm stay where they need to be, evidently that's not always the case. Waiting for my bladder to fill right now, then he's gonna try again. He's going to look at it on US to make sure it goes right. I have a feeling this won't be as comfortable as the last one. A little nervous!:wacko:

Just popped in to say hi :hi:
Looks like we've got another :bfp:! Congratulations Wannabepreggo, my line was faint like yours at first, thats why I did another 4 tests!!! :haha: But I can defo see a line there! :happydance:
Heres some more baby dust for everyone, it seems to be working!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So now I'm waiting to do my IUI with US guidance. All was well and I mentioned something about how I swear I felt it (the sperm) coming back out last time I had this done and the doc threw on the brakes and changed up the plan. I have read that it doesn't matter, the sperm stay where they need to be, evidently that's not always the case. Waiting for my bladder to fill right now, then he's gonna try again. He's going to look at it on US to make sure it goes right. I have a feeling this won't be as comfortable as the last one. A little nervous!:wacko:

Awww, i hope you werent too nervous:hugs:I hope that everything went well hun, and that it was a comfortable process for you...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I see the line on the pink test :happydance::happydance: good luck I hope the line get darker :hugs:

Thanks for your feed back hun, the pink test is an OPK with a negative result, the blue one is the HPT.. I held them up side by side so you guys could see where the second line should be on the HPT...:winkwink:

I am about to go run out to the store to buy a First Response Early results test, I want to wait a few days, but I have a feeling that I will be breaking down and testing tomorrow morning...:wacko: LOL

I see the line on the pink test :happydance::happydance: good luck I hope the line get darker :hugs:

Thanks for your feed back hun, the pink test is an OPK with a negative result, the blue one is the HPT.. I held them up side by side so you guys could see where the second line should be on the HPT...:winkwink:

I am about to go run out to the store to buy a First Response Early results test, I want to wait a few days, but I have a feeling that I will be breaking down and testing tomorrow morning...:wacko: LOL

oh I cant help myself I alway test too early then get disheartened when I get a bfn, good luck hope it is a bfp for you

I hope this is the start of your bfp wannabeprego!

OH has just text me, he's just been to the GP and got his referral for the hospital for SA :happydance::happydance:
About bloody time!:wacko:

Well obviously we'd prefer to find out by way of a bfp... but even if it's not, at least we'll have an idea of our chances once we get SA.

This snow is really getting beyond a joke! The car's buried under, not helped by the neighbours digging theirs out.

Oh and if anyone wants a laugh this is my OH in the snow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88YbDD239Sk

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
:rofl: how funny :rofl: he's a nut!!!

God you got it deep there!!!!

Glad your referal is through for your SA :hugs:

Keep us informed xxxx

Thanks mrsessex, it is a huge relief that he's finally up for finding out properly. He seemed to think that once the reversal was done it would 'just happen', not understanding that it's a bit more complicated than that. I also had to spell out very clearly to him that the agony I am in when I do get my AF... if there's no chance then I might as well go back on BC as I can't take it each month if there is no chance of getting preggy!

LOL yea he's funny. We've been catching a bit of cabin fever as we've all been stuck in, he had no way of getting to work so has been working from home (he works with computer systems and can do it remotely if needs be).
Luckily the buses seem to be running today and he's set off to work after the GP appointment this morning.

The schools have been off all week, and judging by the weather forecast it won't be much better next week either - I just think it is crappy, I mean they manage in Canada and places!

Oh well lots of scope for snow fun, must make the most of it lol!

Oh dear, no sooner had I posted that about OH being able to get into work, he's called and said that he's got to the train station and all services are cancelled! D'oh! We are stupidly unprepared for weather here!

Yeah I know what you mean about men just not hearing our need for a baby every month

My hubby once the reversal was done was like 'well if it happens it happens'
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO luv!!! :dohh: I aint just paid nearly £3k for it to maybe happen!!!!! it HAS to :dohh: he's good really but just think because we got preg so easy last time , we prob will this time :dohh:

I wish!! Im 34 now! and nearly 12 years older than i was first time i was preggy :haha: whole diff ball game id imagine

Anyway... i used to stress when the reversal was done...now 3 months on...im not anymore..not even tracking my cycle now...all too stressfull
x

Yeah I know what you mean about men just not hearing our need for a baby every month

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO luv!!! :dohh: I aint just paid nearly £3k for it to maybe happen!!!!! it HAS to :dohh: he's good really but just think because we got preg so easy last time , we prob will this time :dohh:

I wish!! Im 34 now! and nearly 12 years older than i was first time i was preggy :haha: whole diff ball game id imagine

Anyway... i used to stress when the reversal was done...now 3 months on...im not anymore..not even tracking my cycle now...all too stressfull
x

Totally!
It's not enough for me, to sit around thinking 'well it's better than the 0% chance we had before the reversal'. I need to know!!!
I've stopped tracking too, it is just too stressy, all I've been doing is resetting the ticker every time I get AF - that helps me have some vague idea of where I am. But I'm sure it's the stress that's been making my cycle screw up so we'll see!

OH's back now, he's got his pot and has to take it to the hospital between 8.30 and 9.30 on a Tues, Wed, or Thur Morning!

I'll update!

Hey hunny! :wave: how are things today? xx

well......... did you do it? did you do it? :happydance: c'mon!! :thumbup: xx

x

Totally!
It's not enough for me, to sit around thinking 'well it's better than the 0% chance we had before the reversal'. I need to know!!!
I've stopped tracking too, it is just too stressy, all I've been doing is resetting the ticker every time I get AF - that helps me have some vague idea of where I am. But I'm sure it's the stress that's been making my cycle screw up so we'll see!

OH's back now, he's got his pot and has to take it to the hospital between 8.30 and 9.30 on a Tues, Wed, or Thur Morning!

I'll update!

ooh good luck for next week!! :thumbup: were you told DH had to abstain from ejaculating for any amount of time before his sample? My DH has to wait a week! poor fella, he'll burst!! lol xx

DH's says 2-3 days as they said abstaining for too long can be bad aswell as they aren't as healthy?? x

Live in hope- I feel great! Thanks for asking. I had a little mild cramping yesterday. I also didn't sleep a wink last night and so I had a bad day at work, but I doubt the lack of sleep is due to the iui, lol! Arrrgg, I just remembered how much torture the 2ww is....

I hope this is the start of your bfp wannabeprego!

OH has just text me, he's just been to the GP and got his referral for the hospital for SA :happydance::happydance:
About bloody time!:wacko:

Well obviously we'd prefer to find out by way of a bfp... but even if it's not, at least we'll have an idea of our chances once we get SA.

This snow is really getting beyond a joke! The car's buried under, not helped by the neighbours digging theirs out.

Oh and if anyone wants a laugh this is my OH in the snow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88YbDD239Sk

LOL, You DH is so silly!!!:haha: Wow you guys got alot of snow!!! Ugghhh, you must be tired of it already!! We havent gotten any snow here yet... although it is cold enough for it!!!

Good luck with the SA, I hope he gets strong results back and that he has lots of healthy :spermy::thumbup:

well......... did you do it? did you do it? :happydance: c'mon!! :thumbup: xx

Yeah, i ended up getting some First Response and the Answer brand tests and took one in the morning. I thought i saw a faint second line, but nothing for sure yet. I am going to wait a few days before I retest, but I will keep you ladies updated if anything develops!!:winkwink:

When my DH gave his SA he had to go for 3 days without any action...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->