The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Did you try taking a pg test?

At 5 dpo I have been having weird feelings in my uterus the last hour ish that ive never felt before and couldnt think of a word to describe it. So I decided to get on here and see what the symptom was for 5 dpo. Guess what.... TWINGES... that is totally the word I was looking for!

Ooohhh how I hope this is the real thing! Fx! :dust:

I have never ovulated this early before so it is odd, Me and DH did have :sex: yesterday and today, but I wasnt thinking I was going to ovulate until like Wednesday or later on in the week, :wacko:

I did take a pregnancy test, I got 2 positive IC's and a faint line on an Answer brand test, I posted the tests in another thread, here is a link to the page...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...eek-scan-pic-they-can-show-me-my-x-ray-2.html

Good luck and baby dust to you hun...I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: When will you start testing? Make sure you keep us updated and let us know when you do!!!

It's entirely possible that you OV'd early. Maybe the procedures hurried things along. Get :sex: in case you aren't already preggo, and get yourself to the drs office to get that blood test - the suspense is killing me!

:dust: to you ttcpostvr!

Thanks ladies. Vivid dream last night!

AF due the 25th... ill probably break down and test the 22nd in reality! Lol

:dust:

I did an OPK this morning and it still looks positive and I have been having mega cramping on my lower right side so I am wondering if I am ovulating super early this month?? Maybe the HSG is making me ovulate early, or maybe the antibiotics I am taking are affecting my OPK's??? Well if I am ovulating early than I did have :sex: with DH on Friday and Saturday so I would of covered my bases and i think i will have :sex: tonight as well. I should be able to tell if I am ovulating because eventually my OPK's would go to negative if I am... i usually get about 3 days of positive OPK's before they go negative, so i am thinking like tomorrow or Tuesday they should go negative and it would help me figure out what could possibly be going on.

But, if the OPK's stay positive than something has to be up???

Here is todays OPK, I think it still looks positive....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC04195.jpg

So, I have been doing some research to find out if anyone was indeed pregnant and they did an HSG without knowing they were pregnant, and apparently it is possible, even though it is unusual.

Here is an article i found on it.... Pretty crazy but interesting stuff...:wacko: They discuss 3 different cases where it happened and the outcomes....

https://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/18/12/2608.full

That's a really interesting article wannabe. Rare doesn't mean impossible by any means! Hopefully you'll find out quickly to put your mind at rest. x x

hi, i joined a couple of weeks. ago..My husband had his reversal in june after 14years. The surgeon was very pleased with the results after op. we had sperm tests in august and they were good.. however we still had no bfp:(
this month im going to try concieve plus and im also on epo.has anyone got anymore tips on what i can do to improve our chances on that bfp please

Welcome to the group clare!

It's frustrating trying everything you can think of and getting no BFP isn't it :hugs: Have you been tracking your cycle or anything?

hi tallybee

no i havent, i wouldnt know where to start tbh... the only thing ive been doing is charting my periods on an app on my i-phone.. and its been giving me dates when im fetile and when im ovulating..

i had a 4cm cyst on my right ovary at the end of last year and im hoping that hasnt affedted my chances of getting pregnant..

So as you girls know I was worried about what the lump is on my uterus, and I did a few HPT's and had faint positives, so I decided to call my DR and ask her questions about what the mass could be on my uterus and if I could get a blood HCG serum test done to give me some peace of mind and make sure that I am not pregnant. I left a VM earlier with the nurses line and she just called me back a few minutes ago and here is what she said.

So My DR that did my HSG just called me back and I asked her about what she thought the mass could be on the inside of my uterus and she at first said possibly a fibroid or a polyp, but she wouldnt know for sure until she could get a better look at it with the saline sono test...

So than i told her about what was going on with me ovulating early, and I asked if the HSG could make me ovulate early and she said that no the HSG wouldnt make me ovulate early and that maybe I am just having a shorter cycle this month...

So than as crazy as I thought I would sound I told her about how last month I thought I got positive pregnancy tests before my AF arrived and just disregarded them because I thought I had a regular period and was onto the next cycle and went ahead and scheduled my infertility testing for October, so once I told her about the positive pregnancy tests that I was getting again now, she said that "She wished that I had said something to her sooner about it, because she would of tested for pregnancy before the HSG" ..... so she scheduled a blood HSG serum test and I will either try to get it in this afternoon or hopefully by tomorrow morning at the lastest. So it is possible that it could very well be a baby in my uterus because the DR did not say it was not the case....So the blood work will for sure answer my questions and finally put my mind at ease...it has been driving me bananas worrying about it..

My DH also had his second SA done and the DR gave me the results on the phone today and he had some improvement from his first one, his SA numbers were 6 1/2 million and 65% motility.

He had his first SA done about a year before and he had less than 5 million sperm and only 36% motility so this is a small improvement from the first time so I am happy it is better than before.

So I can move forward with IUI if I want and do it even with one tube, even though the DR says my chances are low. She prefers IVF with ICSI but will let us do the IUI if we so choose, so some good news with that call.

I will try to update once I get the blood work results back once I can get in and get them done either today or tomorrow morning.

Ooh good luck wannabe, I hope it's positive news for you. How long does it take for the blood pregnancy test results to come back?

Hi Clare. When I got my BFP with Holly we were BD every other day, as our dr recommended. DH was on loads of supplements (will post the link with the info on), I was taking prenatal vits and maca. I charted and used opks, although I never got a positive one - even on the month I conceived. The charting was really useful and I was able to tell that I did ovulate. We also used preseed. This time round we're not doing any of the things I mentioned and we're on cycle 6 of TTC. So who knows if some of that stuff worked?

https://www.vasectomyreversals.co.uk/downloads/

:dust: to all!

Thanks for the good luck Saphire, :flower:

I scheduled the blood work for tomorrow at 12:00 so I am assuming it will take a day or two to get the results back... I will be sure to update once I do...:winkwink:

I am excited that DH's SA results are good enough for us to move forward with IUI if we want and that I can still do it even with only one tube open, so overall I am feeling positive about the future!!! :happydance:

Welcome Clare, in the beginning I didn't know how to use an OPK, temp or anything like that. In this journey I've learned to do them all. You learn to know your body. It's a big help! :dust: to you in this journey!

wannabeprego- well at least after this test you will know if you have a baby inside and this whole time you kept getting positive pregnancy test it was true and not our eyes playing tricks on us :headspin:. I really pray you do have one inside! :happydance::happydance:Great news on DH improving his motility! Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted!

Hi girls - just popping by quickly (I'm on holiday!)

Welcome Clare! Hope you find the group as supportive as we do.

Wannabe - good luck huni! Let's hope the hcg is positive. Great news about the SA results too!

I've had a bit of a strange cycle so far. I've taken soy iso for 2 cycles now. Last cycle I got a peak on cd13 and Ovd on cd14, AF started 3 days late. This cycle, I had my peak on cd10 and looks like I'll ovulate today (cd11). 3 days early if you go by last AF but bang on time if last AF had arrived when it should have. Wierd!!

Better get busy ;)

my dh and i are on pregnacare as we were advised to do by the surgeon.. what is maca???
im thinking of using opk this month, just my husband thinks you can try too hard and nothing will happen for us.. bless he tries to be possitive for us every month.. last month i really thought it was our month, i had no pre menstrual symptoms and my period was 2 days late..
i should be ovulating around the 30/10..

ive just ordered some softcups and pre-seed... can anyone tell me when i should start using them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->