The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Maca is a supplement thought to enhance both male and female fertility, it's especially good for improving sperm quality.

SA is semen analysis, where they check the sperm numbers and motility.

If you don't know when you ovulate, start using the preseed and softcups as soon as you finish AF. My AF is usually 7 days, so I know I will ovulate at somepoint soon after as I tend to have shortish cycles. Our surgeon told us to BD every other day so there's a good reserve of sperm waiting - it can live for several days.

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well, well my DH got me the ebook for my birthday the one i was looking at on line for ages uming and aring about getting, i havent had chance to read all of it yet but have got some useful hints off the bits i have read, its all about what we should and shouldnt be doing and shows different massages to try and accupressure points. its called pregnancy miracle, we are not really putting it into practice this month as we go on holiday saturday and i intend on enjoying a few cheeky drinks so we are looking to start doing things "by the book" next cycle.

welcome to the group clare :)

:dust: to all xx

Hello ladies :) Clare I think sapphire has given good advice re. sofctups etc.

Wannabe I have everything crossed for you x

Cjones that book sounds well interesting :thumbup:

We're still not back to trying anything much, (beyond regular :sex: :haha:) not this month anyway, we're getting married on Friday and will have lots of people about anyway :wacko:

:dust:

xx

Ooooooooo congratulations on the up and coming wedding tally hope you have a magical day x

Ooh Tally, not long now! You might get lucky and have a wedding night baby, looks like the timing would be right :laugh2: Have a fantastic day and :dust: to you!

Hi Clare, hubby and I also use soft cups. I use the clear blue fertility monitor every morning which gives me a low, high or peak reading - I use the softcups from the time I get my high reading (2 bars) until it returns to a low reading.

Just a thought - you said you were taking EPO, I've heard that you should only use this up to CD 10 as it can delay ovulation if you use it throughout the cycle.

Hubby also had his VR in June after a 13yr vasectomy with Dr Harris. We've not yet had an official SA but we've played around with the microscope at home and have seen lots of wee swimmers - so technically the VR was successful.

Tally - hope you both have an amazing day on Friday!!

sapphire1 thankyou for that advice about the softcups, im waiting for them to arrive in post.

tallybee congratulations for friday, im sure you will have a fantastic day..

cjones82 thank you

chattybee thank you for the advice about the epo.. i didnt know about that, however i did know you cant take it after o as it can cause your womb to contract when pregnant which can result in miscarriage.

its nice to talk on here and share stuff, i have learned loads so far. thankyou to all of you..

@Tally, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!! :happydance:I am sure you will be a beautiful bride!!!! :winkwink:

AFM, I had my HCG bloods drawn yesterday at 12 at Quest labs, so they have to send the lab results over to my DR's office. I called my DR's office this morning and just left them a VM. They have an answering machine and you have to leave a VM to request a call back for your lab work results, so I am impatiently waiting for a call back, hopefully they get back to me today, but the lady at Quest labs told me that it could take 1 to 2 days...So. I am waiting..... will let you girls know once I hear something... the suspense is killing me now, I must admit...:wacko:

Congratulations Tally! I agree with wannabeprego - You are going to be a beautiful bride. :wedding:

CJ- that is a great gift. I hope you don't mind sharing with us any good pointers!

Wannabeprego I'm sure the suspense is killing you! I know if it was me I would be calling them every few hours! :coffee:

Shapphire1, Clare79, ChattyB - How are you ladies doing today?

AFM, I tested yesterday and it was :bfn: My BB's have been hurting for about a week and I woke up this morning and felt nothing! I told DH that I don't think this IUI worked. We were both pretty sad this morning. I'm not testing anymore until Saturday but I'm just sad and I feel that we are not pregnant. Next IUI I will not test early at all! Have a great day ladies.

Congratulations Tally! I agree with wannabeprego - You are going to be a beautiful bride. :wedding:

CJ- that is a great gift. I hope you don't mind sharing with us any good pointers!

Wannabeprego I'm sure the suspense is killing you! I know if it was me I would be calling them every few hours! :coffee:

AFM, I tested yesterday and it was :bfn: My BB's have been hurting for about a week and I woke up this morning and felt nothing! I told DH that I don't think this IUI worked. We were both pretty sad this morning. I'm not testing anymore until Saturday but I'm just sad and I feel that we are not pregnant. Next IUI I will not test early at all! Have a great day ladies.

Awww, hun...I am so sorry about the BFN....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

What CD and how many DPO are you? If you are testing early than there is still time hun...remember you arent out until the :witch: shows.... I am going to keep everything crossed for you that you could still get your BFP...:dust: :dust::dust:
:dust::dust:

Awww, hun...I am so sorry about the BFN....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

What CD and how many DPO are you? If you are testing early than there is still time hun...remember you arent out until the :witch: shows.... I am going to keep everything crossed for you that you could still get your BFP...:dust: :dust::dust:
:dust::dust:

:hugs: thanks! I'm only 10 DPO. I don't know how to figure out the DPO after IUI. I know it's early and I should wait but I feel I'm a POAS addict and DH has become one too. I'm going to try again on Friday. My official date is Sunday!

HappyBunny there's plenty of time to get a bfp yet. Hang on in there! Loads of people have no symptoms when they're preggo. In fact I have symptoms every month, except the one where I was actually pregnant. I was really thirsty, that was all :wacko:

Thanks for all the congrats ladies! We're so exited! I'll post piccies :) And yea it does seem like the timing would be perfect for a wedding night baby :D

HappyBunny I agree it's still early and symptoms can be so random, don't give up!

Wishing all the best :dust: to everyone waiting and hoping xxxxx

Well the Dr's office finally called me back with with the results and........I am not pregnant.....:nope:

But on a more positive note they confirmed I was ovulating for sure through my blood work...:thumbup:

I am doing alright with the news though (had a few moments of sadness today) But in a way I was hoping that I wasnt pregnant because I would of been worried what the HSG would of done to the baby, and plus i was on antibiotics for the HSG which werent safe to be taking when pregnant either...

At least I have peace of mind now and can move on finally, and right into my 2WW which I apparently am in now...:winkwink:

And I will never ever be using the pink handled IC's with the HCG written in pink on them, apparently they are major pieces of crap and give out tons of false positives..:dohh:. Beware ladies if you use that kind of IC...apparently they suck big time....:growlmad:

Eventually I will have to schedule my Saline Sonohysterography so the DR can get a better look at whatever is in my uterus.... Not sure if I will need it removed surgically or if it is just a harmless lump, but I am sure the DR can give me her opinion on it...

:hugs: I was really hoping for a pregnancy too! Well at least now you can move on with your plan. Did you take clomid on this cycle?

:hugs: I was really hoping for a pregnancy too! Well at least now you can move on with your plan. Did you take clomid on this cycle?

Thanks hun....:hugs: Nope, no clomid this cycle....although I might try some next cycle since i just had the HSG and it may of cleaned out my one unblocked tube, so it could maybe help increase my chances of getting my BFP.

I do think that me and DH did manage to have plenty of ovulation sex this cycle though, so i might be able to get lucky this month... keep your fingers crossed for me hun....:winkwink:

Thanks hun....:hugs: Nope, no clomid this cycle....although I might try some next cycle since i just had the HSG and it may of cleaned out my one unblocked tube, so it could maybe help increase my chances of getting my BFP.

I do think that me and DH did manage to have plenty of ovulation sex this cycle though, so i might be able to get lucky this month... keep your fingers crossed for me hun....:winkwink:

Sounds promising!
I've been checking back often to see the results of your bloodwork. Sorry you were pg... but at least you have peace of mind... and you can have a future pg (hopefully this cycle) worry free!

:hugs: AND. :dust:

Good Luck for today Tally, Hope you have a fantastic day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"