The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

happybunnyab im ok thankyou, have had flu for the last 2 weeks but getting better now.
im going to start testing for o on monday. then i can start using softcups and preeseed.
i was a bit shocked at how hard the rim of plastic on softcups are. i think i will have to practise to make sure im fitting them correctly.

tallybee goodluck for today hun

how is everyone else
xxx

:hugs: Thinking of you and your hubby today Tally! I wish you all the happiness in the world (and BFPs!). Have a wonderful day!

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Tally!

:hugs: I'm sorry wannabe. As you said, it's probably for the best, it would be better to have never been pregnant than for harm to come to an unborn bean. Good luck for this cycle, :dust: to you!

Ooh today's the day Tally! Have a wonderful day and make sure you post some pics!

:wedding:

@Tally, I hope your wedding day is everything you dreamed it would be and Congrats to you and your DH!!!! :flower:

Ladies....I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/have_a_great_weekend.gif

Thank you all! We had a wonderful day, here I'll put the best piccie up x

Aww, what a gorgeous picture, what a good looking family you are! Congratulations Mr and Mrs Tally! x x x

@Tally, that is a very lovely picture...Thank you for sharing!! congrats again!!! :flower:

Congratulations tally what a lovely pic!! Well we are on holiday now due to ovulate today so gotta kick kids out of caravan this morning lol. Hope everyone has a good week, would love to see some :bfp: when I get back. :dust: to all xx

hi sapphire and girls, i'm good thanks how are you?
Had a bit of a frustrating couple of months, ive always been miss regular with my cycles, between 28 and 31 days every time, but the first cycle since VR and i'm 41 days!!! I naturally thought i was pregnant from 32 days onwards, did a test and got :bfn: which i half expected cos i had zero pregnancy symptoms, but it was so unusual for me to go over 32 days.
Gonna put it down to stress cos its been a busy couple of months but could do without my own body playin tricks on me!
Fingers crossed its a one off!
Babydust to all xxxx

My last post sounded unclear, i'm not still waiting - AF has been and gone now, its came on the 42nd day so its onwards and upwards for this cycle! Xxxx

:wave:

Thanks for all the lovely congrats everyone! We're still on :cloud9:

FX for everyone :dust:

Well ladies, I'm out! IUI didn't work the ugly :witch: showed her face this morning.

:hugs: I'm sorry HappyBunny.

:hugs: Jungleland. I'm sure that the stress of TTC does strange things to your cycle, mine have gone wacko lately.

:dust: to everyone x x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: happybunnyab im sorry.

tallybee:flower: thats a lovely photo of you all

im o on sunday so do you think its too early to start using the preeseed and softcups???
i tried putting the softcups in last nite and it went it fine, had a bit boother trying to get it out.. my hubby had to read the instructions of how to remove and i finally got it.. i was very surprised that i didnt feel it once it was inside.. sorry if that a bit too much information!!

I'm sorry the witch got you Happybunny :(

Clare, I tend to use the softcups from around 3 days before Ov, I actually quite like them and can't tell I'm using them either. (and no more "damn wet patch" lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->