The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

hey guys!

well... af flow showed her ugly face today... in which i have changed from :witch: (who actually looks happy... sickening) to :devil: in one of my threads I started which happens to be far more fitting in my opinion lol

anyhow, i call today to get my clomid. 50 mg... cd 5-9. this will be our 1st cycle trying clomid. i hope it works!

p.s. CONGRATS TALLY!!!! :)

hey guys!

well... af flow showed her ugly face today... in which i have changed from :witch: (who actually looks happy... sickening) to :devil: in one of my threads I started which happens to be far more fitting in my opinion lol

anyhow, i call today to get my clomid. 50 mg... cd 5-9. this will be our 1st cycle trying clomid. i hope it works!

p.s. CONGRATS TALLY!!!! :)

ttcpostvr fx this works for you. how long have you been ttc now?

this is our 9th cycle.
normally we wouldn't be trying any fertility meds, but i was dx with lymphoma that will most likely recur in the next 2-4 years, so oncologist wants us to get pg as soon as possible!

:hugs: ttcpostvr, sorry the :witch: got you. Good luck with the clomid, and sorry to hear of your illness. Super :dust: to you x x

ttcpostvr :hugs: I'm sorry she got you! She got me yesterday too! She is getting more evil!!!

@ttcpostvr.... sorry the :witch: got you...:hugs: :hugs: Good luck with clomid, hopefully it will help you finally get your BFP...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good_luck-3.gif

Aw sorry to hear the :witch: has shown up girls!

All the best everyone!

How's married life treating you Tally? :)

Well this cycle has been very strange to say the least. I'm 7dpo today and had a huge temp drop this morning. Cover line is 36.35, rose to 36.75 and today, dropped to 35.9 ... I took it twice to make sure. It's the lowest temp on my chart by far.

I'm exhausted (post holiday fatigue?), crampy (too much holiday fun?), slightly sore bbs (too much holiday fun again/sunburn lol), feeling pretty shaky and weak ... Feels almost like too much caffeine, bloated (too many cocktails/unhealthy food?). All symptoms seem to have an alternative explanation but hey, I'm gonna obsess and dream for a few more days!

I'm assuming AF will arrive (if no BFP) a few days early as I Ovd 3 days earlier than usual - at least this cycle/TWW will be over quicker!

Babydust ladies!!

Edited to add - just discovered light, red spotting when I wiped too .... curious! (7dpo)

Ttcpostvr, sorry the witch got you :(. Hopefully the clomid will do the trick and we'll be celebrating with you soon!

LP is usually 10, sometimes 11 days (Ov on cd14)

I wondered if it might be IB but don't want to get my hopes up. I'll test on Friday (10dpo) if AF doesn't arrive. I've had "symptoms" before and been left disappointed and all of the symptoms now (although quite strong) can be explained away with holiday excesses!

Don't seem to be spotting any more - just the once. I wish someone would develop a HPT that would work from the day of conception!!

this is our 9th cycle.
normally we wouldn't be trying any fertility meds, but i was dx with lymphoma that will most likely recur in the next 2-4 years, so oncologist wants us to get pg as soon as possible!

im sorry to hear about your dx, fx that you get that bfp soon...............we are using the preeseed and softcups cos when hubby had his op they told us that afetr 9 months scarring can occur and if that was to happen it would be unlikely we would fall pregnant naturally... :hugs:

Hi Clare, IB is implantation bleeding - happens when the egg implants in the uterus around 6+ days past ovulation.

Temp was up again today at 36.4 - so above the cover line. Feeling pretty weak and shaky again this morning, knackered despite 10 hrs sleep last night and I've now got spots. SPOTS!! (well, 1 on my forehead, one by my ear). Feel like a teenager and concealer isn't concealing very well. 8dpo so no use testing yet - will hold out til the weekend.

How's everyone else doing?

Good luck and baby dust to you Chatty....:dust::dust::dust:

AFM, I have broke down and started testing early, and this month I have a different brand of IC, these ones have the blue handles with HCG written on them in a light blue color, and I got what looks like a BFP this morning, BUT... as you girls know I had problems with the Pink handled IC's with the HCG written on them in the red/pink color last month and it turned out I wasnt pregnant, so I am not excited or anything yet... I am having a hard time believing it.... :wacko: I did 5 IC's and they were all positive so who knows...

Anyways here is a link to the thread if anyone wants to look and tell me what you think??....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-ic-w-fmu-pg-2-bfp-should-not-trust-ic-2.html

Ooh chattyB and wannabe, FX for you!

:dust: to all! Hope everyone's OK!

xx

Hi Clare, IB is implantation bleeding - happens when the egg implants in the uterus around 6+ days past ovulation.

Temp was up again today at 36.4 - so above the cover line. Feeling pretty weak and shaky again this morning, knackered despite 10 hrs sleep last night and I've now got spots. SPOTS!! (well, 1 on my forehead, one by my ear). Feel like a teenager and concealer isn't concealing very well. 8dpo so no use testing yet - will hold out til the weekend.

How's everyone else doing?

hiya chattyB thank you..

Good luck and baby dust to you Chatty....:dust::dust::dust:

AFM, I have broke down and started testing early, and this month I have a different brand of IC, these ones have the blue handles with HCG written on them in a light blue color, and I got what looks like a BFP this morning, BUT... as you girls know I had problems with the Pink handled IC's with the HCG written on them in the red/pink color last month and it turned out I wasnt pregnant, so I am not excited or anything yet... I am having a hard time believing it.... :wacko: I did 5 IC's and they were all positive so who knows...

Anyways here is a link to the thread if anyone wants to look and tell me what you think??....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-ic-w-fmu-pg-2-bfp-should-not-trust-ic-2.html

:thumbup: i see the line:) fx the tests are ok and not a bad batch.. when are you doing another test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->