The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

me and DH take 2000mg of maca, for fertility it is recommended you take between 2000-3000mg a day we have ours in tablet form but you can also get it in powder.

Yeah eBay is the place for getting all the random supplements isn't it :lol: I've kinda stopped all that though. After a while it gets to be a pain.

me and DH take 2000mg of maca, for fertility it is recommended you take between 2000-3000mg a day we have ours in tablet form but you can also get it in powder.

which maca tablets did you get off ebay?

TTCPostVR--

I tried to reply to your note but B&B is being a pest!

Thanks for your kind words-- it's very reassuring. I should be getting my period today or tomorrow after letting go of thinking I'm pg. I'm okay with it and glad I got the first cycle of trying to get pg "out of the way", so now I know what to expect (an emotional roller coaster!!, LOL!)

You're right, DH and I have been feeling closer- we have a shared goal and the physical intimacy heightens the emotional connection- feels like we're on the same page in a new way, like we're doing this together.

Am curious, in terms of timing, when/why did you decide on clomid? I'm 34 (from your pic you look younger than me) and our fertility doc said to try the old skool way for a year, but I feel my clock-a-ticking and I want to be as proactive as possible. In my own head I've given myself a 9 month timeline to do things without assistance-- what were the factors in deciding on clomid for you?

which maca tablets did you get off ebay?[/QUOTE]

we have got swansons its in a green bottle with a gold/brown lid

Girls, Thank you for the warm welcome back and for all of the good luck wishes...:flower:

@clare79, No you arent out yet hun. there are alot of girls that dont get a positive HPT until several days after AF is late, So just remember you arent out until the :witch: shows...Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Saphire, I am so sorry that you are having bleeding again, I am hoping and praying that everything is going to be okay and that your little bean is going to be alright.
Have the doctors checked your progesterone levels to make sure that they are high enough? They can RX you some and I have read stories where the women takes a progesterone supplement and the bleeding stops. I am sending out huges hugs to you and Good luck... :hugs: :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hip1.gif

chatty and sapphire thank you for your posts girls.. however af has shown about 20 mins ago, ive had a cry, i really thought this was my month..
but i know ive got to think positive and im thinking of using the opk next time, i will still bd every other day but will just use them for guidance and do extra bd around the time i o..
can anyone reccommend a good one??

Awww, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you hun, I just read this after my previous post... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Clare, as far as OPK's go I get mine off Amazon.com, I get a pack of 50 cheapys test strips for about 10 bucks, and they work great for me and last a few months. If you go on Amazon and do a search for "ovulation test strips" a bunch should come up....:thumbup:

:hugs: Clare, I'm sorry the witch got you. The only opks I have used were ICs, and I never got a positive on them so gave up and just BD'd lots instead. I also used maca when I was TTC Holly. I can't remember which brand they were though, sorry!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. The bleeding seems to have stopped again, so I guess that's a good sign. Wannabe, I will see what they say about the progesterone, thanks for the info :flower:

Maybe it's just the baby bedding in for the long haul Sapphire. Good luck tomorrow hun, I'll be thinking of you. What time's your scan?

TTCPostVR--

Thanks for your kind words-- it's very reassuring. I should be getting my period today or tomorrow after letting go of thinking I'm pg. I'm okay with it and glad I got the first cycle of trying to get pg "out of the way", so now I know what to expect (an emotional roller coaster!!, LOL!)

You're right, DH and I have been feeling closer- we have a shared goal and the physical intimacy heightens the emotional connection- feels like we're on the same page in a new way, like we're doing this together.

Am curious, in terms of timing, when/why did you decide on clomid? I'm 34 (from your pic you look younger than me) and our fertility doc said to try the old skool way for a year, but I feel my clock-a-ticking and I want to be as proactive as possible. In my own head I've given myself a 9 month timeline to do things without assistance-- what were the factors in deciding on clomid for you?

I was actually diagnosed with lymphoma in august, so my ob/gyn and oncologist wanted me to get pregnant asap.

TTCPostVR--

I was actually diagnosed with lymphoma in august, so my ob/gyn and oncologist wanted me to get pregnant asap.

Oh no! I didn't know that. This must be a stressful time for you and DH, but also very joyous. I can only imagine. I take it you're not doing chemo or radiation but will post pg? I am sending truck loads of baby dust your way!!!!

:dust:

:hugs: sapphire I have everything crossed for you, glad the bleeding has stopped. All the best for the scan :hugs:

:dust: to everybody... it certainly is an emotional rollercoaster but FX we'll all get there in the end.

(note to self: check how long ago DH's last SA was... )

xxx

How did you get on with your scan sapphire? I hope everything is ok.

How did your scan go sapphire?? Hope everything is ok,
Been reading about maca and Im not sure if dh can take it as he sometimes has high blood pressure:(

I'm afraid I don't have good news. They weren't able to locate a pregnancy despite an internal scan. It is probably a miscarriage, but they aren't able to rule out an ectopic. I have had my bloods taken to check my HCG levels, and have to go back to hospital on Thursday for repeat bloods. Thanks for your wishes, I love you girls :D

Oh huni :hugs: I hope you're ok. Could it be that you're not as far on and too early to detect on ultrasound? I'm here if you need to talk/rant/cry :(

Thinking of you :hugs:

:hugs: to you sapphire. I hope you are ok. hopefully the blood test results will give you some answers. here if you need to talk :hugs: xxx

I'm fine thanks Chatty, I had a feeling something wasn't right. It's pretty improbable that I'm not as far along, as DH works away and we haven't BD'd for a while :blush: I would have OV'd when he was away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->