The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

hi ladies how is everyone today?
Sorry to hear so much bad news going on in this group :-( it about time we had some good.
Sapphire did you get blood test results today?
well i have been using my saliva ovulation test and im happy to report there has been a change in todays sample, am due to ovulate tomorrow so will be intersting to see what it looks like then.

@Cjones, you are going to have to let me know what you think of the saliva ovulation kit after you finish using it this cycle, I have always wondered about how that one works.

AFM, I am already thinking about weekend plans, I think me and DH are going to put up our Christmas tree and decorations on Sunday. DH has Friday off since he works 10 hour days and gets every other Friday off, so we are going to have a long weekend. So Friday i am thinking of checking out a mall that I have never been to to try to find an outfit to go out on Saturday night in. I havent went out for a night of dancing in so long and I think it might be fun for me and DH to go check out a club around here.

Do you lovley ladies have any plans for the weekend? I hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!:thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good_weekend_019.gif

I have just gotten off the phone to the hospital, I'm so confused. They said that my hcg levels have risen by more than 66%, which is indicative of early pregnancy. I have to go back next Thurs for another ultrasound. I was so sure they were going to tell me my levels had dropped or stayed the same, not sure what to think now :wacko: They seemed fairly sure it was bad news on Tuesday.

Oh WOW Saphire!!!! That is shocking and confusing news but great news at the same time!!! :happydance: I am going to keep my fingers crossed and keep you in my prayers that you have a happy and health 9 months ahead of you!!!!! I really hope everything is going to be alright hun!!! :hugs::hugs:

Have you tried doing an HPT lately to see if the lines are nice and dark at this point??

Thanks wannabe. No, I'm stepping away from the hpts! I'm a little concerned that they're not going to keep an eye on my HCG levels. I have a friend who had an ectopic, and her levels doubled on one of her blood tests. She ended up with a ruptured tube and had to have emergency surgery. I should be pleased, but I'm a bit scared and confused :wacko: I am still bleeding too, but it is light.

saphire-- i'll keep you in my prayers love. i hope everything works out and little beanie was just playing its first game of hide n go seek. i'm sorry you have to wait so long to figure out more! :(

c--i hope you are enjoying your mid-cycle non-waiting few days. lol i love those few days of ttc. it keeps my mind off of the constant wait game. wait to ovulate... wait to poas... wait for this... wait for that! boo!

i tested again today. :bfn: i'm due for the :devil: monday, so we will see what happens. i don't feel pg AT ALL tho! :(

Oh huni! What a nightmare!! I have everything crossed that lil bean is in the right place and was just too small to see at the time. How far should you have been when they scanned you last time?

Did they give you the HGC numbers? I'm praying that they find a healthy bean in the right place next Thursday.

:hugs:

Sorry about your BFN hun - maybe its too early. FXd that you'll get your BFP within the next few days!

I'm 6dpo today and determined not to symptom spot this cycle. I'm not feeling pregnant at all so not expecting a BFP this time. Dads visiting this weekend and I've been busy sorting out new curtains and Xmas shopping, I'm going on a course from Tues-Thurs so plenty to occupy my mind and not obsess with the "am I, aren't I" thoughts.

I'm actually looking forwards to the start of next cycle so I can join hubby in the maca and CoQ10 munching lol

Thanks ladies :hugs: I should have been 6 + 2 on Tuesday, they didn't give me my numbers, maybe they're just low? :shrug:

:hugs: for the bfn ttcpostvr. Hopefully it was just too early.

I think keeping busy in the 2WW is the best way Chatty. It's so easy to get carried away with symptom spotting and obsessing!

Morning ladies!

Busy day ahead for me today! I'll be running around like a headless chicken and doing housework ready for guests this afternoon.

I spoke to my sister last night (she's staying over tonight), she has a daughter of 8 and a son of 8 months. We don't keep secrets from each other and as well as being my sister, she's also my best friend.

She was nearly in tears last night when we spoke .... Tears of relief. Her husband had had a vasectomy in April. It turns out that she'd started feeling tired and run down (which I knew about), her period was 10 days late - she discounted pregnancy because of the vasectomy and put her titedness down to looking after a young child. A day later (Monday), a letter dropped through the door informing them that his SA wasn't yet clear. She did a test BFN and her AF arrived on Thursday.

She was relieved because she knew how upset it would've made me if she was pregnant and didn't want to tell me of her concerns before she knew for sure. I love my sister!. I feel really bad that she didn't confide in me for fear of upsetting me, when she needed me. I really appreciate the fact that she thought of me and my feelings, even though she was SO worried about another pregnancy (her last pregnancy was very difficult and she spent a huge amount of it in pain and in hospital) I'm pee'd off that she couldnt talk to me and really grateful that she tried to protect me at the same timeShe SHOULD have told me, regardless of invoking my feelings of unfairness and jealousy! She's my sister and my first concern would have been supporting her, not wallowing in self pity - I hate to think of her feeling so worried and alone :(

Anyway, this has turned into a bit of a ramble - i just hope I'll be able to tell her sometime soon that she's going to be an aunty again, knowing that she'll be as happy for us as we are. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome sister <3

Hi girls :)

Sapphire how confusing... I hope you get some proper answers when you go back in. Waiting and not knowing for sure must be the hardest thing :hugs:

ttcpostvr, fx that it is just too early :dust:

wannabeprego, I hope you have a lovely long weekend and night out with your DH :)

chattyB, wow must be emotional hearing that from your sister. Bless her trying to protect you at such a tough time for herself :hugs:

As for me, well we're managing to get plenty of :sex: in at the right time, so FX... we just have to keep trying, right? As we all used to say, it only takes one little :spermy:... Only one...

xxx

:hugs: Chatty. Don't feel bad about your sister, I can understand why she didn't want to tell you, even though I know you'd have been happy for her if she did turn out pregnant. She WILL be an aunty soon!

Happy :sex: Tally!

:dust: to all!

Hi ladies just a quick update on my saliva....... According to my scope i am fertile so got plenty of :sex: in last night and some today. On a downer been back to Dr about my phn and they have put me back on anti dependants to see if that Will help with the pain (just 1 tablet before bed ) was told it shouldn't affect ttc but should i get a bfp to go straight back to them.

Hello ladies,

Clare I am so sorry hun! Big :hugs: to you! Back in May we had sperm but none of them were moving. The nurse said if I was doing ICSI then they use a dye that gives the sperm a shock and wakes them up and then they take the sperm and inject it into the egg. There is also TESA and PESA which is a way to obtain the sperm from the testicles. Our Dr gave us this option before the VR but the cost was $7,500 so we went with the VR which was only $5,000 and at the end DH’s insurance ended up paying for the procedure so we got our money back. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

Brookelynne:hi: Welcome! I’m sorry to hear about your sister. I know it’s so unfair to hear of people who pop babies like crazy and look at us! You hear on the news of parents who killed their kids and you wonder why? Why would they be allowed to have babies? When the time is right you will have yours and it will be more special than anyone else because of all the hurdles. I’m sorry about your BFN’s but a lot of ladies get them before turning into positive. I know the odds of being prego on the first round is slim but not impossible!

Wannabeprego I’m glad to see you back! I know how dreadful the 2WW can be. Isn’t it awful how the insurances can be so expensive? I don’t have fertility coverage so we pay everything out of pocket. That’s $350 every IUI and $100 for medicine and that’s only using clomid and trigger shot. If we did injectibles then we are looking at $1,000 in medicine alone. GL I hope you find a job soon that has good health benefits.

Good luck CJ :dust: I hope this is your month.

Hello Tally and Sapphire! I hope everything is well!

AFM, ladies I don’t have very good news either. I am going on a field trip with my step-daughter and I had to be tested for TB (Tuberculosis) and it came back positive.:dohh: The Dr sent me to get some chest Xrays and they came back clear so I don’t have the virus but I came in contact with someone who has it. As a precaution they put me on Isoniazid (INH) well they told I cannot be on infertility treatment and that I needed to check with my infertility dr. So I called last week and now the dr wants to see me and talk to me because they told me the antibiotic causes fetus defects. So devastated! The worst part is the antibiotics are for 9 MONTHS!:saywhat: That’s right I’m losing 9 months of trying to get pregnant! My period is due next Monday and they won’t let me continue the treatment until I speak with the Dr. My appt is for the 29th of November which means I’m losing my chance in December. I feel like I just ran into the wall…..](*,)

im going to just carry on :sex:til after xmas and keep my fingers tightly crossed i do get a bfp (surgeon said its highly unlikely but i can hope) and then we got to do another sa.. havent spoke to dh yet as he had to go straight to work but im thinking we get a re-do.

aw hunni so sorry to hear about your positive tb, when is it you go and see dr? are you on antibiotics now or do you have to wait to see if af arrives??
sending you lots of :hugs::hugs: to you

Thanks Clare, our next appt is in two weeks.

I hope you can find a way round this HappyBunnyAB

I can't imagine being told to take that long off trying :hugs:

:hugs: Happybunny I'm so sorry about the TB :(. Is it worth asking them to re-do the test, just to rule out a false positive?? Are there any alternative antibiotics you could take and continue to TTC?

I'm so disappointed for you huni :(

Thanks Chatty, no the won't redo it. They told me I could never have it done again and the only way to check it from now on is with chest xrays. I hope the infertility Dr has some good answers for me.

I know, I called to see if I could do another round of clomid and they said I had to see the Dr. I'm turning 35 in two months and I feel like my clock is ticking. This is so frustrating. Without medicine my cycles are so long.

I know, I called to see if I could do another round of clomid and they said I had to see the Dr. I'm turning 35 in two months and I feel like my clock is ticking. This is so frustrating. Without medicine my cycles are so long.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->