The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Oh dear wannabe! I think men think they're superman sometimes :haha: I hope he manages it and it doesn't turn into a complete disaster!

LOL.... me too girlfriend!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko: I will keep you girls updated with how this "Project" turns out....:dohh: LOL

WAnnabe-good news. Hardybacker or wonderboard (not drywall, it HAS to be water resistant) is fairly easy to hang! Bad news-replacing tile and all the materials is VERY expensive! And double that for a professional to!

Loves!

Wannabe. - thanks so much for the tweak! I'm putting the 2nd line down to evap. It's still there, dark, but looks more grey than pink. I'll keep testing and see how things go. I don't "feel" pregnant tho :(

Good luck with rebuilding the bathroom Hun! I must admit ... It's usually me who likes starting home "improvements" whilst hubby watches and rolls his eyes lol

I just saw your thread Chatty. I can see the second line, I thought it would be hard to see an evap so maybe it's the real deal? Good luck for tomorrow's test!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is well this morning! I tested again this a.m and both were BFN, yesterday's test must have been an evap - but I least I'll now be able to recognise them if they happen again! It's weird! I thought I'd be really down and disappointed but I feel fine - I think I "knew" before hand that this wasn't supposed to be "my time" Ive resigned myself to the fact that AF will arrive on Weds/Thurs and looking forward to starting my maca and CoQ10 when it does. FXd Santa will bring all of us a BFP next cycle.

Onwards and upwards! I'm going to be Xmas shopping like a demon from now on - I cant wait for Xmas this year and have lots of things planned for the kiddies over the next few weeks involving PVA glue and copious amounts of glitter, paint and salt dough ... I really should be on Blue Peter lol.

Babydust ladies!!

:hugs: Chatty, there's still time yet! I wish Holly was old enough to do all the crafty stuff, I love doing things like that :D

Hi all, I've just caught up on what I've missed over the weekend!

Welcome to the group CMo, I'm in Scotland too - West Lothian :laugh2: How good would it be if we could have a bump meet! It is true SA's can change a lot, DH's have all been low but with quite a lot of variation. FX for you :hugs:

Chatty I am sorry about the evap. They're evil things, getting hopes up and dashing them :hugs: Yay for crafting! My son isn't fussed about it but my daughter is so creative, she loves making stuff :D It's great!

Wannabe, sorry you didn't feel well enough to have your night in! I hope the movies and take-away you got were enjoyable :hugs:
:shock: at the shower saga... my DH is like yours, thinking he can do things and being totally out of his depth! There's no telling him either, I just have to stand by, bite my tongue and wait for him to realise we need a pro! I hope your shower doesn't go pear-shaped!

We currently have no kitchen ceiling and the toilet is fully functional but not fixed in place :wacko: I did manage to convince him to get a plasterer in after DH screwed up trying to do most of our downstairs walls himself :shock: The kitchen ceiling fell in because of a leak coming from the bathroom radiator upstairs. Because it was such a slight leak we didn't notice, the first we knew was the whole kitchen ceiling falling in. Luckily I was the only one in the house at the time and was working on my laptop in the hall.

DH has announced that he will install a dishwasher... I said perhaps we should sort out the ceiling before spending on that :wacko:

Sapphire how are you feeling today? Waiting is so hard! I'm glad your DH got back :hugs: Yeah come back to Scotland!!

xx

Hiya ladies

Hope you are all ok

I got a positive Ov test today well about 10 mins ago, this means within the next 12-24hours doesnt it that I will ovulate?? I will do another again tmrw to check to see what that one turns out at

I done the deed last night and will again tomorrow night

Happy BDing! I would BD tonight and tomorrow night just to make sure you cover all bases!

Goodluck hun! FXd that this is your month!

I agree with Chatty, DTD tonight and tomorrow. Sending lots of :dust: your way!

I'm fine thanks Tally, It's weird but I've not really been thinking about it much. I deffo don't feel pregnant and I'm still spotting, so who knows :shrug: I'd love to come back to Scotland, I really miss it! I'm stuck here for the next couple of years though because SD is doing her GCSEs.

**I posted this earlier in a different thread and was told maybe transfer it over here! so looking foward to getting to know all you awesome ladies!!!:happydance: **

hey ladies, Im new to this site was looking into vasectomy reversal for my husband and came across your thread, read all your posts and congratulations to all the ladies that have v/r sucess and *fingers crossed* to all those waiting! ^justonexxx^ I have my fingers crossed for you as well. So a long story short, I have 3 girls and all sections, was told after the 3rd section not to have anymore so my husband had a vas in 2009. Of course im feeling good and healthy my youngest is getting bigger and we want another one (hopefully a boy, but a girl would be just fine also) so here we are looking into costs and dr's and probably wont go ahead with anything till after the summer. But its nice to see these sucess stories and would love to lend some support to anyone who needs it in the TTC world.

Anyone have multiple c-sections and husband get vasectomy and then have or thinking of reversal?

Thanks Girls, I didnt think it is good to BD every night as it kills too many sperm, doesnt give them enough time to mature or whatever they do in there, lol

Such a dilemma lol

Welcome to the thread 3grls, I didnt want to read and run

xxxx

Just found this lol

Low Sperm Count

For a low sperm count, you should be engaging in baby making sex every other day (48 hours apart) because your partner needs more time to “refuel” then a man with a normal sperm count needs. Abstaining from ejaculation for at least three days before you start your baby making schedule is still crucial.

Welcome 3grls! I hadn't had a baby before, so was in a different situation to you. Which country are you in?

Ababytogether, DH and I DTD every day for a week for this bfp. We wouldn't have usually, but he works away every other week and was away when I OV'd, so I wanted to have a nice reserve left behind lol. With Holly we DTD every other day, then an extra time when I thought I OV'd.

TBH I have no idea, he only had one SA and I can't remember the results. He did only have one ball re-attached though :haha:

**I posted this earlier in a different thread and was told maybe transfer it over here! so looking foward to getting to know all you awesome ladies!!!:happydance: **

hey ladies, Im new to this site was looking into vasectomy reversal for my husband and came across your thread, read all your posts and congratulations to all the ladies that have v/r sucess and *fingers crossed* to all those waiting! ^justonexxx^ I have my fingers crossed for you as well. So a long story short, I have 3 girls and all sections, was told after the 3rd section not to have anymore so my husband had a vas in 2009. Of course im feeling good and healthy my youngest is getting bigger and we want another one (hopefully a boy, but a girl would be just fine also) so here we are looking into costs and dr's and probably wont go ahead with anything till after the summer. But its nice to see these sucess stories and would love to lend some support to anyone who needs it in the TTC world.

Anyone have multiple c-sections and husband get vasectomy and then have or thinking of reversal?

Welcome to the thread!!! It is very nice to meet you...Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/033.gif

Hiya ladies

Hope you are all ok

I got a positive Ov test today well about 10 mins ago, this means within the next 12-24hours doesnt it that I will ovulate?? I will do another again tmrw to check to see what that one turns out at

I done the deed last night and will again tomorrow night

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good-luck-betty-boop-gl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"