The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi ladies

Hope you've had a good Monday. I'm not long in from work and bloody knackered!

Tallybee your not far away from me at all. I'm in Midlothian x

Hiya ladies

Hope you are all ok

I got a positive Ov test today well about 10 mins ago, this means within the next 12-24hours doesnt it that I will ovulate?? I will do another again tmrw to check to see what that one turns out at

I done the deed last night and will again tomorrow night

Time to start :sex: Good luck I hope this is your month!

I agree with Chatty, DTD tonight and tomorrow. Sending lots of :dust: your way!

I'm fine thanks Tally, It's weird but I've not really been thinking about it much. I deffo don't feel pregnant and I'm still spotting, so who knows :shrug: I'd love to come back to Scotland, I really miss it! I'm stuck here for the next couple of years though because SD is doing her GCSEs.

:hugs:

**I posted this earlier in a different thread and was told maybe transfer it over here! so looking foward to getting to know all you awesome ladies!!!:happydance: **

hey ladies, Im new to this site was looking into vasectomy reversal for my husband and came across your thread, read all your posts and congratulations to all the ladies that have v/r sucess and *fingers crossed* to all those waiting! ^justonexxx^ I have my fingers crossed for you as well. So a long story short, I have 3 girls and all sections, was told after the 3rd section not to have anymore so my husband had a vas in 2009. Of course im feeling good and healthy my youngest is getting bigger and we want another one (hopefully a boy, but a girl would be just fine also) so here we are looking into costs and dr's and probably wont go ahead with anything till after the summer. But its nice to see these sucess stories and would love to lend some support to anyone who needs it in the TTC world.

Anyone have multiple c-sections and husband get vasectomy and then have or thinking of reversal?

Welcome! I've never been pregnant before but I have hear that if you have c-sec you can only have three. Good luck!

Well ladies I have a dilema! I am 13 DPO and I have no symptoms of the witch! I am terrified of testing because I don't wanna see another negative. According to FF I'm supposed to test tomorrow but I'm afraid. I don't know why I'm feeling this way, my last cycle I started testing at 9 DPO and now I'm afraid. I'm being silly I know. Wish me luck! I'm going to do it tomorrow. :dust:

Well ladies I have a dilema! I am 13 DPO and I have no symptoms of the witch! I am terrified of testing because I don't wanna see another negative. According to FF I'm supposed to test tomorrow but I'm afraid. I don't know why I'm feeling this way, my last cycle I started testing at 9 DPO and now I'm afraid. I'm being silly I know. Wish me luck! I'm going to do it tomorrow. :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good_luck_graphics_04.gif

Good luck Happybunny! I always dread seeing those BFNs so I always promise myself that I'll not test too early - but then it gets to 9dpo and I can't help myself. I keep myself going by thinking that it's just one more bfn closer to my BFP.

I'm 11dpo today (AF due tomorrow/Thursday), BFN this morning and temps are static ... I'm expecting them to drop tomorrow.

Babydust!!

hello ladies, how is everyone, welcome to the newbies. My saliva is telling me that ovulation has been and gone so hopefully we did enough :sex: im trying to keep myself busy this month so that i dont symptom spot, its going well so far but i am only 4dpo :haha: my kitten is keeping me occupied alot, its like having a newborn baby, i am thinking about christmas loads, what i still need to get and am going to start baking tomorrow so steering my imagination right away from poas not sure how long it will last for though. I have just read 3 pages of thread as i havent been on here much the last few days so i cant remember who is doing what :haha: so good luck to everyone that is due to test. sorry you are still spotting sapphire when do you go back for tests?

:dust: to everyone

Good luck HappyBunny, that's a good sign!

Hang on in there Chatty, you're not out til the witch shows.

FX for you CJ.

:dust: to all!

I have another ultrasound on Thursday, not too hopeful really.

:hugs: sapphire :hugs:

Welcome to the group 3grls! I have 2 children, neither were born by section though so I can't be any help on that. My husband had his V whilst he was still with his ex, long before we met. We've given up on trying to do all the 'right' things now, it was getting too stressful, now we're just kind of carrying on as normal and hoping for the best!

Ooh baking, cjones, yum! I love baking, and with all the eggs we're getting from our chooks I have a brilliant excuse :haha: Plus the kids' school Christmas fair is at the end of the week so I can do lots of yummy things for the cake stall! :happydance:

Chatty and happybunny FX that witch stays away!

Attachments

• witch-crashed-into-a-tree.jpg
    witch-crashed-into-a-tree.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Well it was negative. Still no sign of the :witch: I'll wait until Thursday and test again.

Sorry about the bfn HappyBunny, I've got everything crossed that the witch stays away for you :dust: :dust: :dust:

A random thought I had about C-sections. Didn't Victoria Beckham have her 4th section when she had Harper?

sorry about your BFN, but it aint over until the witch shows..ive got my fingers crossed for you! and good thought on victoria beckham?? I will check into that...

and thanks tallybee! great to be here with all you great ladies:flower:

Well ladies that's cd1 for me again! The witch showed up this morning. I was checking out the calender this morning and found that I'll be Oving twice through December! Cool.

How are you getting on with the maca CJ? I'm starting mine this morning.

Babydust ladies!!

3girls - welcome to the group Hun!

Where do you live? It's perfectly fine to have 4 c-sections these days, you could also try for a VBAC. Most Drs wouldn't want to induce labour or give an epidural this way, you'd have to go into labour naturally. The majority of c-sections are performed using a horizontal incision just above the bikini line, this preserves the muscle structure making a vbac with subsequent pregnancies possible. The risk of uterine rupture with a vbac after a vertical incision c-section are a little higher so the Drs would be less likely to agree to a vbac.

GL Hun!

Sorry you got witch'd chatty :hugs:

Great to know you should have 2 ovs in December though, how about a :bfp: for Christmas? :winkwink:

Hi chatty sorry about your bfn. Im still going with the maca, have had to order another lot, its suprising how fast you go through a bottle when 8 tablets are being taken a day :haha: hope the maca works for you.

:hugs: Chatty, sorry the witch got you. With 2 OVs in December, you've got to be in line for a xmas bfp! :dust:

@Chatty, I am sorry the :witch: got you hun.... :hugs: :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/LetsHaveTea39-hugs.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"