The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Sorry chatty, fingers crossed for a BFP in December

It seems I ovulated on Monday, taken 2 ov tests since and they have both been negative, which means that I have ovulated 9 days after coming off of my period!

It would seem that I have been missing this and assuming that it has been around the 14 day mark so fingers crossed

I will be monitoring it for the next few months to see if it happens like this from now on and also to make sure that my LP is long enough!!

So currently I am 2DPO.... the witch is due to appear on the 8th December!!

Hi ladies

Hope your all well! I'm enjoying a few days off from work. Enjoying a wee glass of vino while DH is fitting our new cooker. I'm avoiding the kitchen as the language I can hear from that direction is not particularly pleasant!

Got DH started on wellman conception this week. Fingers crossed they work miracles!

C x

:haha: CMo, your DH sounds like mine! Enjoy the :wine:

FX ababytogether, hope you caught that egg! :dust:

I'll join you with that glass of vino ... Well, glass of baileys! I don't really drink during the rest of the month, it's like my consolation prize that the witch brings lol.

Speaking of drinks, I am really looking forward to getting some of the alcholic egg nog that always comes out at the liquor store around this time of the year during the holiday season... it is sooooo yummy and gives you a good buzz with just a few glasses... LOL... :blush:

AFM, i have really soar nipples and also the end of my breasts are tender to the touch around my nipples. I did get some faint second lines and have a testing thread going in the HPT gallery, but for some reason I feel like AF is going to crash my party. I also have some light AF cramps which I normally get right before AF arrives, and I am craving all kinds of junk food, and feeling really hormonal. Me and DH have been picking at eachother all day over silly stuff all day too...I pigged out on Mcdonalds burger and fries for dinner...ugghhh.. So all I can do is wait it out and see what happens, I am trying to pump my breaks on testing for now so I dont make myself go too insane with early testing!! We canceled our thanksgiving plans to travel and go be with family because DH caught my cold and is sick, we also are kind of strapped for cash right now and to be toally honest with you really cant afford to travel right now either.

I also wanted to wish all of you lovely ladies a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/happy-thanksgiving.gif

Well ladies that's cd1 for me again! The witch showed up this morning. I was checking out the calender this morning and found that I'll be Oving twice through December! Cool.

How are you getting on with the maca CJ? I'm starting mine this morning.

Babydust ladies!!
I'm sorry Chatty, the witch showed up on me as well. FX for the next month.

Hi wannabeprego, FX for you. Your symptoms sound promising. Let's hope the witch stays away. Happy thanksgiving to you as well.

:hugs: I'm sorry Happybunny :(. Maybe December will be our month!

Hope this is your month wannabe xxx

Well that's me started my magic fertility cure all today! 900mg of maca and 200mg of CoQ10 ... I'm SO proud of DH - he's taken his every morning for the past week without fail and never once asked if its arsenic, or if I'm trying to poison him (saves that for my cooking I think). I'll tell him gently that the doses of maca and CoQ have now been doubled ... The poor guy is gonna rattle lol

Awww chatty bless your hubby and his compliance with all the supplements :cloud9: Mine struggles even just with the wellman conception - the tablets being so big they make him gag :shock:

FX for you wannabe! And though we don't do thanksgiving here, happy thanksgiving to you and all who do celebrate it!

xxx

@Happybunny, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you hun.....Big hugs to you!! :hugs: :hugs:

@Chatty, I am glad that your DH is on board and playing his part in TTC by taking all of those vitamins!!! I got my fingers crossed it works for you guys!!!
Good Luck!!! :dust: :dust:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you lovely ladies!! :flower: I hope you girls have a wonderful day. Me and DH are spending the holidays together at home this year and cooking our own thanksgiving dinner. DH prepped some of the food this morning. We got a small turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes that i am going to candy and bake with marshmallows etc. Of course we have pumpkin and apple pie for desert as well. We were going to travel up north to be with family this year but DH caught my cold and got sick after i was starting to get over my cold. So we didnt want to have to drive 7 hours and than bring our colds to all of my nieces and nephews, which now total 9 altogether. Plus we are a little strapped for cash right now which makes the cost of traveling difficult for us right now. I feel bad we arent going but it was too much this year I think. But, the good news is that my entire family will be getting together the weekend before Christmas so we should be able to see everyone than in just a few weeks!! I was also dreading having AF arrive well I was with my family for Thanksgiving and I was worried about crying in front of everyone as well because AF could arrive anytime now. Only my DH and my mom know how hard LTTC has been on me..

Happy Thanksgiving :D

:hugs: HappyBunny, sorry the witch got you.

Wannabe, FX this is your month!

My scan today wasn't good news. All they saw was a sac measuring 4 weeks, I should be 7+4. Because the sac has grown since last week, I have to go for another ultrasound in a weeks time :nope:

Happy Thanksgiving :D

:hugs: HappyBunny, sorry the witch got you.

Wannabe, FX this is your month!

My scan today wasn't good news. All they saw was a sac measuring 4 weeks, I should be 7+4. Because the sac has grown since last week, I have to go for another ultrasound in a weeks time :nope:

I am so sorry the news wasnt good hun....:hugs: :hugs: I wish there was something I could do to take your pain away and make everything alright...:hugs: My heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....:hugs::hugs:

hi ladies i havent been on here in over a week now, just been getting my head around the fact that hubby's vr hasnt worked.. however i have been keeping up to date with everyone's posts..
sapphire im so sorry about your scan hun sending massive :hugs::hugs: to you and your dh. im keeping you in my thoughts and my fxed for you..

im sorry to all the ladies who :witch: got this month, hoping you all get :bfp:for xmas..

hello and welcome to the new ladies on this vr post..

as for me well im waiting til after xmas and we go for dh another sa and then see where we go from there.. dh said he will have a re-do operation.. however if that fails too then im afraid that will be it for us as we cant afford to go through ivf or that other one where they take the sperm straight from the man..
im just keeping my fxed that hubby was having a bad day when we done his sa last week..
ive bought a opt to see when im ov and we will still do lots of:sex::sex:

I hope your next SA goes well Clare. I'll keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->