The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

@Clare, good luck hun....:dust: :dust:

AFM, I am going completly mad waiting on my BFP or AF to arrive. I track my periods online and it has averaged my cycles out at 27 days. So it is saying that my period could be 2 days late today. Here are my stats from the website, a quick copy and paste...LOL

Your last period was on October 29, 2011.

The number of periods you've entered into MyMonthlyCycles is 30.

Based on the periods you have stored in MyMonthlyCycles:
Your average menstrual cycle length is 27 days.

The longest cycle you have tracked was 32 days.

The shortest cycle you have tracked was 24 days.

But, I wont feel comfortable calling my period late until I make it past CD33 I think.... Every day is draggging by soooooooo sloooooooowly!!!:wacko::wacko: As far as symptoms, I had soar nipples for like 5 days now, but today they dont seem as soar. I have been having light AF type cramps that come in waves, like right now I dont have any cramps at all, very odd indeed. DH swears my boobs look bigger and my nipples look bigger. I think my left boob looks more veiny, like there are a ton more dark blue veins, which i know is a good sign. But the right one looks the same i think.:wacko:. i do feel like I have been peeing more lately, but that could just all be in my head at this point. Since I have only gotten faint lines on my HPT's and nothing definate yet, I feel like AF is just waiting to make her appaerance to get my hopes up... ugghhh..... I am supposed to use my last FRER on Thursday. I had DH hide it from me so I wouldnt use it before my AF was for sure late....:blush:

And another positive sign is that my OPK's are pretty dark, even though I know they are negative, they are staying darker than what is normal for me during this part of my cycle, so it is one thing keeping me hopeful...

Here are my OPK's...

yesterdays...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/11-26.jpg

todays......

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/11-27.jpg

FX this is it for you wannabe! You've got some promising symptoms. Have you got a testing thread in the hpt gallery?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

FX this is it for you wannabe! You've got some promising symptoms. Have you got a testing thread in the hpt gallery?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks for the Good luck wishes....:hugs:

Yes. I do have a thread in the gallery, I havent updated it in a few days though, i was trying to take a break from testing but I will definatly be doing my last FRER on thursday and I do have some cheapy tests I can use if I need to feed my POAS addiction, here is the link to my testing thread....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...vap-pg-2-pg-5-pg7-pg-9-pg10-frer-pg-11-a.html

Clare sorry to hear about your hubbies results

Sapphire sorry to hear about your scan fingers crossed it all works out for you

Wannabe, its all looking promising :)

I am 6DPO today so lets see if I get any symptoms or not, so far nothing, lol......

@Ababytogether, good luck and baby dust to you hun, i hope that this 2WW leads to your BFP!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good_luck-5.jpg

Clare sorry to hear your results. Think we'll be exactly the same. Our first sample was zero and we've not done a second.

Ladies any of u got any expert advise on egg donation which is combined with your own treatment. I hear it can reduce treatment costs but don't know if it's just certain clinics or if there is anywhere in Scotland? Xx

I think the Glasgow fertility clinic does egg share? A girl I know was treated there a few years back - the criteria is quite strict tho I believe. A fair few couples are going abroad for treatment (Spain) as the waiting lists are non existent and the treatment much cheaper. I'll certainly be looking abroad for treatment if I go down that route!

Hubby has left again for a business trip to the states - he'll be home on Thursday. The timing is better this month as I'm only cd6 today. We had a play with the microscope last night too! There looks to be an improvement on last time (to my untrained eye of course) but we saw LOTS of busy whizzy swimmers heading in all directions - not very scientific but good fun to watch!

Clare sorry to hear your results. Think we'll be exactly the same. Our first sample was zero and we've not done a second.

Ladies any of u got any expert advise on egg donation which is combined with your own treatment. I hear it can reduce treatment costs but don't know if it's just certain clinics or if there is anywhere in Scotland? Xx

thank you cmo.. our first sa results were really good, the surgeon was really pleased he said we didnt need any more, however me being so impatient cos i didnt fall pregnant wanted to get another done and there was only 2 live ones but they were dying:(

I think the Glasgow fertility clinic does egg share? A girl I know was treated there a few years back - the criteria is quite strict tho I believe. A fair few couples are going abroad for treatment (Spain) as the waiting lists are non existent and the treatment much cheaper. I'll certainly be looking abroad for treatment if I go down that route!

Hubby has left again for a business trip to the states - he'll be home on Thursday. The timing is better this month as I'm only cd6 today. We had a play with the microscope last night too! There looks to be an improvement on last time (to my untrained eye of course) but we saw LOTS of busy whizzy swimmers heading in all directions - not very scientific but good fun to watch!

hi chatty, was just wonderin what microscope you used and where did you buy it?/

I think you're right chatty about the Glasgow place. I don't know about anywhere else.

xx

I just had a quick look and found 3 clinics in Scotland that do egg sharing. Here's the link

https://guide.hfea.gov.uk/guide/AdvancedSearch.aspx

FX ababytogether and wannabe! :dust:

@Clare - my hubby got it from EBay, its from India and cost around £70, it's not great quality but it does the job! I'm pretty sure it goes up to x1200.

Thanks for all of your support this month ladies but the :witch: got me!!! I had a feeling that something wasnt right when my tests never got any darker and all I got was those faint barely there lines. I never got a good definate line on a FRER either, so it was either all evaps or I had a chemical.

I am not taking it that hard this month though, because over my LTTC journey I am starting to develop a thick skin. I got a little teary eyed this morning but I quickly got myself back together and stopped. After all there is no sense in crying over spilled milk right?? I think i am going to take the month of December off from TTC altogether. I am going to push TTC on the back burner until my DH and I can afford to do our IUI which will hopefully be sometime early next year. I honestly think that if I was going to get pregnant without the help of a DR than it would of hapened on it's own by now. The sooner I accept this, the better off i will be for the time being and the less heart ache I will feel until we can do the IUI.

Thank you for the kind words ladies....:hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/th00037.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"