The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Sapphire when is your scan Hun, thinking about you both n hope it's good news today. Xx

@ababytogether, sorry about the BFN hun...:hugs: :hugs: I do agree with the other girls that you do still have time to get your BFP and that it is early still!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

AFM, the water in the basement crisis has been fixed!!!! I checked downstairs in the basement again later in the day yesterday and saw even more water starting to pool up on the floor, so I went over the the sump pump and notice that DH had left both ends of the garden hose in the sump pump well area to drain I guess, so I figured I better pull the hose out of there and what do you know, I heard this BRRrrrrr sound and the sump pump came back on, and I saw the water level slowly start to go down!! I was so relived when that happened. DH had left the hose in there to drain the water out from when he had fixed the hot water heater and drained the water out of there a few days ago. So I am assuming that the hose was blocking the sump pump drainage or caused it to shut off. So DH tried to tell me I should clean up the water well he was at work yesterday, and I was like umm... well I have other stuff I need to do today, which is true, but to be honest with you, he caused the mess, so he should clean it up... ugghhh.... LOL....

So when he got home lastnight after he ate the dinner I made he cleaned the water out of the basement, We have a wet/dry shop vac that sucked the water up pretty good, and we got lucky because i dont think our work out equipment had any damage, alot of it sits on big rubber mats which kept the water away... I did go down and help him out with the shop vac for a little while because he asked for my help.:blush: So long story short I checked it this morning and the water was almost all dried up and the sump pump was working like it should again!!!:happydance::happydance: Thank goodness it didnt cost us any $$$$ to fix.....:thumbup:

Oh god wannabe! You're really not having much luck with the house recently!! I hope you manage to get it sorted easily Hun! How's the shower situation now?

:hugs:

The shower has seen no progress since that day I first mentioned the shower issue with you girls way back!!! LOL... DH started to tear it down and started to take the one wall down when he was working on it the first time and I can see the friggen shower water pipes and the inside of the wall....uggh....

I do have my brother his wife and their 2 girls coming to visit us in May of 2012 because my brother is running in a road race where i live so I told DH that I want the shower done before than, so that we wont be using the guest shower with company here and he seems to think we can have the master bathroom shower project done by than... so only time will tell.... LOL...:dohh:

@Sapphire, i am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you get good news about your pregnancy.... :hugs: :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/pray0.jpg

Ooo glad the water in the basement was easy to fix! Your man had better get on that shower though :haha: I would be well annoyed to have that ongoing.... well we have a load of other jobs ongoing so yea lol.

xx

Well ladies, I have to go back for another scan next week. There is a sac measuring 7mm but it is empty (that's about the size of a 5 week pregnancy, not an 8 week one). They think it's a blighted ovum but they can't make a diagnosis until the sac has grown bigger and there's still no baby, or it stops growing. They don't want to medically treat me until they're absolutely sure there's no baby there. I had a bit of bleeding this morning, so they think I may miscarry naturally before next week. I think of all the outcomes, the one I wanted the least was to have to wait another week :nope:

Thanks for all your well wishes :hugs:

Hi,

I'm new on here and trying to get to grips with the lingo!

I have worked out that I belong on this forum, TTC, boyfriend had original op 14 yrs ago, VR Sep 2011.

He is 43 and I'm 37. I've never been pregnant before and we were advised to go straight for IVF. No medical complications, more linked to my age I think.

We are having the test to see if it has worked in Jan. Putting it off a little to be honest. I really want to know but I do not want to be disapointed.

We do however have 5 vials of stuff on ice...

Feeling a little lost in this great big world of TTC.

Looking forward to hearing from others.

:wave: Welcome Mols, nice to have you in the group! You'll soon get used to the TTC lingo, you end up speaking it fluently :haha: The ladies here are fab, and so helpful. Good luck! :dust: :dust:

:hugs: sapphire - I really feel for you :(. I've been in a similar situation in the past and the waiting is horrible.

Mols - welcome to the group! My hubby had a VR in June after a 13yr vasectomy. He's 44, I'm 35. You're not alone, there are many of us on here in exactly this situation. Fxd for a speedy BFP!

Sapphire, thinking of you lots, such agony to have to wait another week

I had a missed pregnancy when I first got pregnant many years ago, lol, and I had to go back on several occasions as there was a sac but nothing in it, still to this day have no idea why they call it a missed pregnancy am guessing it is because there was nothing in it yet my body thought I was xxxx

Mols welcome to the thread, my hubbie had a VR in January 2011, after 4 years since his original V, fingers crossed you get the results you need and a nice BFP soon

Hi Mols! :howdy: I am also new here and not too sure of all the lingo but I'm sure we'll catch on! So did you husband have the vasectomy reversal? You said you were having the test in January to see if it worked? Gosh I really hope it did!!!
Sapphire.. I have been in similar situations.. i have had 3 miscarriages and the wait and see is pure torture! Hopefully you will have a better outcome than I did.. fingers crossed for you! :hugs2: My friend had bleeding and no sac visible at 6 or 7 weeks but baby stuck and now she is 22 weeks pregnant with a healthy girl :) :pink:

:hugs: sapphire, waiting must be agonising :nope: thinking of you lots :hugs:

Welcome to the group Mols! Fx for you that the op was successful!

Here's the page of lingo and abbreviations https://www.babyandbump.com/# for anyone needing to look things up :thumbup:

:dust: everyone!

Hi,

I'm new on here and trying to get to grips with the lingo!

I have worked out that I belong on this forum, TTC, boyfriend had original op 14 yrs ago, VR Sep 2011.

He is 43 and I'm 37. I've never been pregnant before and we were advised to go straight for IVF. No medical complications, more linked to my age I think.

We are having the test to see if it has worked in Jan. Putting it off a little to be honest. I really want to know but I do not want to be disapointed.

We do however have 5 vials of stuff on ice...

Feeling a little lost in this great big world of TTC.

Looking forward to hearing from others.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Group.gif

@Sapphire, I am sorry that the news isnt good, and that now you have to wait even longer for more answers. I really hope that things turn around and work out for the best. Big hugs to you hun...:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well ladies the witch is on her way so that is me out again this month

Hope she holds off until Sunday as I will have a 12 day lp then.. so wont have that to worry about, may have to monitor my ovuation days and see whats happening that end now, as am concerned that I dont have a long enough LP some months so will be interesting to keep a record

Hope you are all well xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to the group waiting, my husband had his VR January this year, heres to me getting a BFP in that month 2012, lol

Good Luck xx

Thanks Sapphire

I am ok about it surprisingly enough, things got the better of me couple days ago when I was determined to test...I think I knew deep down I wasnt, have no idea what I will be like if I ever get a BFP, lol

Well ladies the witch is on her way so that is me out again this month

Hope she holds off until Sunday as I will have a 12 day lp then.. so wont have that to worry about, may have to monitor my ovuation days and see whats happening that end now, as am concerned that I dont have a long enough LP some months so will be interesting to keep a record

Hope you are all well xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies!! I can confirm that my body is awesome!! I started taking soy Iso 4 cycles ago as I wasn't detecting Ov. I took it for 3 cycles and stopped, this cycle is a Soy Iso free. I've been a little concerned that I wouldn't Ov this cycle

BUT .....

I got a peak reading on my monitor this morning! Cd11, I expect I'll be Oving tomorrow, right on time (usually cd12-cd14) I am SO relieved that my body is working on its own, without having to rely on Soy.

BD time!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->