The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

:hugs: I hope you can get answers this week - I'm thinking of you huni.

Witch arrived as expected, wait for her to get out of the way, lol, so can start the next cycle, although I am not going to test this time unless I am late, and am determined to stick to it... I'm monitoring when I ovulate so I know that I have a long enough LP

Sapphire..thinking of you and hope that everything goes as well as it can, big hugs xxxx

Witch arrived as expected, wait for her to get out of the way, lol, so can start the next cycle, although I am not going to test this time unless I am late, and am determined to stick to it... I'm monitoring when I ovulate so I know that I have a long enough LP

:hugs::hugs:

Thank you ladies.

I'll keep on reading posts by others I find it a great help already.

Hi ladies

Hope your all well and getting ready for Xmas. Can't believe how quick it's coming I'm have no motivation for it and I hate the cold!

Not much happening at my end, AF due Monday :-( got my works night out on fri so hopefully it doesn't appear early!
Cx

I'm sorry the witch got you Ababytogether :(

I'm slightly confused this morning - Fertility Friend has put my Ov day at Saturday, not Sunday as I had expected. My monitor gave me my first peak reading on Saturday and Im pretty sure I didn't get stronger readings on my IC OPKs until Saturday afternoon. Timing should still be ok either way (Thurs + Sat).

So, I'm either 2dpo or 3dpo today.

Babydust to you all!

Hey girls after trying a few years after failed VR (poor SA) we have our first ICSI appt at the clinic on Friday.:happydance: I wish you all the best of luck in your TTC jou:hugs:rney

Fantastic news hun! I have everything crossed that ICSI works for you and we'll be celebrating your BFP with you before Xmas!

Good luck!!

Hey girls after trying a few years after failed VR (poor SA) we have our first ICSI appt at the clinic on Friday.:happydance: I wish you all the best of luck in your TTC jou:hugs:rney

Thats great news hun...Good luck, I hope it leads to your Christmas BFP!!!:happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good_luck-7.jpg

Justone that's great news! Keep us posted as we are planning to look down that road next year x

Oh I just don't get Fertility Friend! Not being very friendly to me this cycle!!

After confusing me yesterday by switching my Ov day from Sunday to Saturday ... It's now changed its mind this morning and gone back to Sunday. I swear, FF is a living, breathing woman with PMT. :)

So .... I'm doing 3dpo all over again.

:happydance::happydance:

Wow brilliant! :dust: FX for you!!!

ababytogether, so sorry the :witch: arrived :growlmad:

Sapphire, thinking of you lots :hugs:

Thanks for the kind words about my starting that job! I've done 2 nights now, it's absolutely knackering but I'm working with a great bunch of people and the cash will be brilliant! I could no way do it for longer than the 3 weeks though! I fear we will find it difficult to :sex: at the right time as night shift is so bloody disruptive, I try to get as much sleep as I can whilst the kids are in school but still I have had to sleep once DH gets home and then he has to leave as soon as I get in from work............... well 3 weeks it is only! Can cope!

*groan* it's one of those months I think! 2 friends and a cousin have just announced their pregnancy. I'm happy for them, I really am! I just feel like crying with frustration and jealousy :(

Vent over.

*groan* it's one of those months I think! 2 friends and a cousin have just announced their pregnancy. I'm happy for them, I really am! I just feel like crying with frustration and jealousy :(

Vent over.

:hug:

It's never going to be easy in our position when that happens, I've been there hon and the guilt that comes with those other negative feelings, guilt about not purely being happy for them..... it's horrible isn't it :hugs: We'll get there in the end though :thumbup:

xx

Hi girls

Just popping in to say that a missed miscarriage was confirmed at my scan today. I go into hospital on Sunday for treatment.

Looking forward to joining you TTC again :hugs:

:dust: to all x x

Hi girls

Just popping in to say that a missed miscarriage was confirmed at my scan today. I go into hospital on Sunday for treatment.

So sorry hun, I know exactly how you are feeling, I found the whole removal treatment awful and thats when it hit home (only upside of it was the dtr was extremely hot, lol), thinking of you lots, Massive HUGS xxxxxxx

Hi girls

I'm so sorry! Keep your chin up and take good care of yourself! Lots of love and hugs xx

I'm so sorry Sapphire :( I know how much it hurts to lose a baby no matter how far along you are.. Its great how you are remaining so positive throughout it all, what a wonderful person you are! Good luck for Sunday and I hope it all goes as well as it can go..
<3 Cat
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"