The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Great news CHatty

Still no sign of the witch for me, but am excited because my LP is 12 days yayyy, lol, think that is what I am more worried about at the moment

I am 12DPO today and no sign of her appearing, the pinkish mucus has stopped..its now brown, (sorry tmi) so I know she is on her way but she has held off and that was all I was bothered about after realising this month wasnt my month again!!

Good Luck to everyone else :)

ababytogether, it could be IB rather than the start of AF. FX for you :dust: :dust:

I would love to think it was that Sapphire, but I had the same last month am 100% that the witch will appear before Tuesday, I never get any pain so she just appears as and when...blummin thing, lol, just annoyed as my cycles are getting shorter and shorter every month!!

Just hate the mind games ttc plays

I have so many different symptoms each month

This month I pee every 2 secs drives me mad, my boobs are all veiny, even my hubbie mentioned how bad they were, I am still moist (tmi) lol, down there....

Drives me mad, just hate the could I be all the time, wish I could just wait and see if I was late, but the closer it gets the more I wonder is this my month!! argghhhhhh

The veiny boobs are a good sign, I was like that when preggers with Holly. You never know, in fact the times I was convinced I was pregnant I wasn't, and when I thought I was out, I was pregnant :wacko: TTC is so stressful, it definitely plays mind games. I'm dreading starting again.

Yes it is, I keep looking at al my symptoms and thinking well this has to be it, but it never is, I took another test today and it came out as a BFN so thats pretty definate to me, I am either 11DPO or 12DPO as I am not sure whether I count the day the witch is due to appear as DPO, its due Tuesday so is that a day or not, if not then am 12 if it is then am 11, lol

Did you mean a bfn? You put a bfp? I suppose it's just a waiting game, urgh I hate waiting! Some ladies don't get a bfp til they're past 14 dpo, it depends on the hormone levels. I hope the witch stays away for you! :dust:

Grrrr, I am so pissed, there is more water in the basement again. The floating ball thingy is broken I guess so the pump isnt switching on anymore by itself. Than me and DH got into an argument about it all, he friggen was being an ass to me so i yelled at him, and when things go wrong he doesnt friggen communicate with me, he goes on the defensive and doesnt tell me WTH is going on, well I am having a nervous break down, he just shuts down and doesnt communicate with me anymore. Plus we are like so friggen broke right now and cant afford a big expensive fix with this dammed sump pump....:growlmad: I was crying earlier, so stressed about this dam thing and than DH acting like an asshole doesnt help!!!!

So after all of the water in the basement drama lastnight I think we might have fixed the problem. DH was able to buy a new floater plastic ball thingy for the sump pump from Home Depot lastnight and replaced it, and vacumed up all of the water from the basement. He also bought an alarm system that will go off if it detects water on the floor to notify us that there is a problem. He bought a new sump pump in case the floater ball replacement didnt work, one of the lower priced ones, but so far it is looking like we will be able to return the sump pump and get the money back. Hopefully replacing that one part worked.

DH did apologize for acting like a jerk lastnight, but to be hoest with you I am still annoyed with him and i think it might take me a few days to get over it....

Evening

Well the witch hasnt appeared, still getting brown cm, not very much every now and then, shes got to be imminent by now, lol, just want it to hurry up and come and go so I can get on with the next month, lol

No Sapphire, shes on her way just clearly taking her blummin time, due date is Tuesday so still got 2 days really and tbh I know I am out this month....

Aw, I hate it when she tries to trick you by holding off :growlmad: Hope she hurries up soon so you can get on with your next cycle.

:hugs: wannabe, I am glad your DH apologised, it's still not very nice is it! My DH is awful too for not realising that sometimes when he's been crappy, I don't want to be nice!

ababytogether, sorry to hear the witch is getting you!

Well I start night shift tonight... pretty nervous and not sure how it will go... how will we manage to :sex: ???? :lol: :rofl:

but we could definitely do with the money!

xx

:hugs: wannabe - I hope you and DH manage to sort it out soon hun, I'm glad he apologised.

Ababytogether - FXd the witch does one and you'll get your BFP this week.

Tally - SICKNOTE!!!! You're FAR to Ill to work for a few
nights when you're Oving ;)

Sapphire - how are you hun?

AFM, I've had an interesting few days! I had + OPKs and a peak on the monitor on Saturday, Ovd on Sunday - managed to DTD on Thurs, Sat and Sun (I think I'd Ovd before DTD on Sun tho).

The witch is due on the 17th ... The same day as the works Xmas party. I'm hoping she stays away. IF I'm lucky enough to get my BFP this cycle, baby would be due on my youngest daughters 10th birthday lol.

I'm trying to psych myself up to shovelling snow :(. We're currently snowed in here. I woke this morning to a whiteout. Hubby pulled his back last night (...honestly nothing to do with DTD) so he'll be watching whilst I go "play" outside.

Ooh, good luck Chatty :D

Hope your first night at work goes well Tally, you'll have to sneak hubby in to DTD when you're ovulating :haha:

I'm ok thanks, just willing away the days til Thursday. There's not really any signs of this MC happening naturally though, just a bit of spotting here and there. I'm 100% certain it's bad news, just hope they don't make me wait another week :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->